View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 193 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 21901
    The thing is, one of the reports has to be false, otherwise then cutler wouldnt be mad

something is missing here:cutler:

Bye bye to whoever wants to leave. As if Cutler was more important than the Broncos. No one here even imagined that we would draft him in 2006. Cutler was Shanahan's project and Shanahan is gone. The front office screwed up by not explaining the situation, but Cutler has serious attitude problems, he is becoming an emo just like Vince Young.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

If this has any truth to it, I'm officially stating that Cutler is a scummy dirtbag arrogant piece of you know what and I will no longer support him as a person off the field like I have in the past.

Charger fans always talk crap on Cutler about his attitude, and I get mad off at them. But damn, they're right.

This kid is turning into a cancer for this football team, and that's not what we need. Bring in a REAL leader at the QB position. Whoever that may be.

Sign Garcia, then draft Stafford, I don't know, do whatever you have to do. Just don't let these shenanigans slide by. Because history repeats itself and the issue will pop up again later most likely.

And if the issue doesn't pop up? Then Cutler will just refuse to go into contract extension negotiations, and we'll find ourselves looking for a QB in 2 years instead of right now.

Either way, it seems that Jay Cutler isn't our franchise QB.

What proof did Mortensen offer? Why should anyone believe him when he says the Broncos initiated the talks?

The head coach came out clearly said that they never wanted to trade Cutler and Jay is their quarterback. Xanders clearly said that Jay will not be traded. These weren't vague statements that can be easily explained away if Jay is traded. These were definitive statements that will make them look like liars if Jay is traded.

The only way Jay gets traded at this point is if he forces a trade.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

I really hope Cutler can find some humility and step forward admit he has displayed a bad attitude towards ownership (Shanny firing comments, Bates not being kept) and disrespect for his new coach (not showing up to a requested sit down) and come to terms that he is just one part of the team NOT THE TEAM.

Kid has a world of talent but needs to show humility and thankfulness to Denver and the fans.
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

The Broncos have every right to do what they feel is best for the team. I also believe they have no obligation to be honest about what they are doing. You do not say that you do not think your QB is the right guy (if that is the case) because this will only decrease what you can get for him.

Up until the time we trade a guy, other teams must believe he is a highly regarded asset.
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Exclamation Insane!!!!!!!

Maybe I am like way out of touch with reality or something, I don’t know, or maybe I am over reacting. I seen the headlines about Culter being traded I almost hit the floor. I don’t blame him for being pissed, I probably would have been more pissed and maybe a few fans agree with me, Who says he shouldn’t? If I get kicked in the balls … I would probably be pissed at the person kicking.

To even entertain thoughts of trading Cutler, in my opinion is insane. I was behind the Daniels thing, I was trying to be optimistic about the change, but now I see him wanting to make a Cloned team of the Patriots. I don’t even like Cassel !!!! And who in the hell would trade a QB like Cutler for Cassel? Cassel might have had a good run last year but sh*t … lots of sh*tty QBs have had positive streaks. Im sure he will be a fine QB and is good … but trading Cutler?

I hope they can get a grip on things or this team is going to hell.

I hope and pray this Daniels Dude is not going to get retarded on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    I really hope Cutler can find some humility and step forward admit he has displayed a bad attitude towards ownership (Shanny firing comments, Bates not being kept) and disrespect for his new coach (not showing up to a requested sit down) and come to terms that he is just one part of the team NOT THE TEAM.

Kid has a world of talent but needs to show humility and thankfulness to Denver and the fans.
    Personally, I think he showed Thankfulness to Denver when he said he wants to be here and that he loves it here.

As a team we have been humilaited a few times the last couple of years, so we have plenty of that.
    http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...llisSalute.jpg

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Although I believe it would be the wrong decision to option Cutler off after he has started showing so much promise for our franchise, I do find it interesting and plausable that Cutler is using this trade mess as a platform for him to get off the team. I wouldn't be suprised if he asked for a trade after Bates was fired and I will be even less suprised if he keeps fueling the fire here to try to keep the focus on how unhappy he is. Point blank, I am not sure the front office could do anything to fix this; Cutler might just be ready to leave regardless of what he says to anyone.

Elway > Reeves

Cutler > or equal too McDaniels.....only time will tell.

Is There Any Qb Better Than Cutler!?!?!

like seriously, hes only in his 4th year coming up, every other qb is either terrible or is old, any qb u want who would it be instead of jay cutler

only way id part with him is trade him for entire vikings defense line, and albert haynesworth, namdi asomgwaha (u no who i mean) and mat ryan, not saying mat ryan is better at all but imagine that defense line, plus namdi and champ on both sides lol

CUTLER FOR LIFE :cutler::cutler::cutler::cutler:

Good lord.

Can people just friggin WAIT until something concrete is revealed?

The same people who were calling for McDaniels head less than 24 hours ago are now calling for Cutlers head.

God almighty....just calm down.

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch1ggs View Post
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...eagency/1.html

Cutler's credibility keeps slipping.
    King hears this second hand therefore it's gospel truth? I've got some ocean property in Arizona you might be interest in.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-02-2009 at 08:54 AM.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

It seems to me like the problem is, that coach McDaniels wanted to produce a quarterback replacement out of his top hat, you know to ease the ride.
    Maybe he´s thinking no quarterback no trade.
    But that´s wrong, if Jay Cutler is not his cup of tea, why not get first round draft picks, as soon as possible, to assuage the situation.
    Pick up Kurt Warner later. He may be trying to force a creative looking trade.
    If you don´t want him, just do it, take what you can get!
    mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan
    [IMG]http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/08/medium_Rogers[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.logoblog.org/images/denver-broncos-1960-logo.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    I guarnette the D Jay had this year, John Elway would of NOT won many more games then Jay. So please let us know when you pull your head out ok?... Thanks
    Exactly,
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Run Jay Cutler!
    mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan
    [IMG]http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/08/medium_Rogers[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.logoblog.org/images/denver-broncos-1960-logo.png[/IMG]