View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

    18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

    29 61.70%
Page 320 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 820 1320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 21901
  1. #4786
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,175
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke_eater690 View Post
    Or maybe a grammer lesson?
    When people can not make good counter arguements they always resort to grammer attacks.

    Anyways I think Josh is showing people now why teams USE to pick experienced head coaches.

  2. #4787
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,738
    I'm a fan of the Denver Broncos, I'm not a fan of their stupidity.......

  3. #4788
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    Just to get the entire teams attention that he is the boss, does that piss Cutler off more or less.

    New school, find the biggest kid and get in fight...you may get bloodied a bit, but no one else messes with you.
    That could well have been his intention, but the sneaky, underhanded way he went about it is more like "new school, squeal about the guy everyone likes, and you end up getting stuffed in a locker"

    Cutler's teammates look up to him, especially on the offense. If McDaniels doesn't have Cutler's trust and respect, I doubt he has the trust and respect of the rest of the team.

    The one point McDaniels and Mangini seem to be missing is one of the classic tenets of leadership - if you expect people to respect you just because of your position alone, you won't be in that position long. These both try to act like Belichick without having his personality or his achievements. It hasn't worked for Mangini and it's not a good start for McDaniels.

  4. #4789
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by TheComeBackKid View Post
    There is still a very good chance that Cutler could go, nothing on these boards is proof of anything!
    I'm not talking about people's opinions, but the links to the articles telling him that it's not happening.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

    Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

    Signature by Peerless.

  5. #4790
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Near the ATL
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    I'm a fan of the Denver Broncos, I'm not a fan of their stupidity.......
    Totally disagree. Forrest Gump is AWESOME!!

  6. #4791
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NFC West
    Posts
    1,614
    Im a fan of Denver F--KIN Bronco football

  7. #4792
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    guam
    Posts
    7

    What's Elway's take on the Cutler drama?

    Has anyone heard anything if Elway has made any comments on how Cutler has been dealing with the trade rumors? I think now would be a perfect opportunity for John to mentor Jay a little and get him past this debacle! :cutler:
    BRONCOS4LIFE

  8. #4793
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38
    i agree. this may have had more to do with making an impact and that impact may have been to send the message...NO ONE'S JOB IS SAFE.

  9. #4794
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NFC West
    Posts
    1,614
    "I can't compare quarterbacks as apples and oranges in my mind because everybody's in a different system."

    John Elway

  10. #4795
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,175
    I love this article, it matches my feelings exactly.

    Do agree both sides could grow up here.

    Thing is though the head coach is SUPPOSE to be the mature one of the team. The head coach is supposed to know all the bottons to push. The head coach is suppose to know how to do all the things to push a team to winning while not only avoiding personal mistakes that make this hard but also smoothing over issues the team has.

    A HC is part general, part pyschologist, and part dad.

    Right now Josh is just acting like a kid who is in way over his head.

    Imo he was obviously not ready to be a head coach. Allot of players were already thinking this and now those players have current information to support this and even more players are thinking he is not ready.

    Josh need to convice this team to buy into his plan and follow him and he just made that allot harder to accomplish.

    Sad thing is if he does not mend things with Cutler this team will struggle until Josh is fired.

    Thank you Mr Bowlen for wasting two or more years for Bronco fans.

  11. #4796
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,434
    YeahifCutlerleavesimgonnabesomadandneverwatchanoth erbroncosgameagain.
    ...capture it...remember it...

  12. #4797
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by AC1 View Post
    The one point McDaniels and Mangini seem to be missing is one of the classic tenets of leadership - if you expect people to respect you just because of your position alone, you won't be in that position long. These both try to act like Belichick without having his personality or his achievements. It hasn't worked for Mangini and it's not a good start for McDaniels.
    Yeah, but Belichick was being BB long before he had accomplished anything

    he doesn't like ego's, he never has

    I know a lot of people here hate the patriots, but one thing you have to concede is that people who put themselves above the team, don't stay on the team very long.

    I remember there was an article last year that took all of the playoff teams and looked at which players they had in the top 5 salary bracket for their position

    for the colts it was like Freeney, Manning, Sanders, Clark, Vinatari

    for the pats, there was none, there is not a single top 5 player on the pats
    (or at leas there wasn't, they also conceded that TB and Seymour where like 6)

  13. #4798
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    125
    I have got to agree with most of this and definitely agree that McD needs Cutler more than Cutler needs McD......I think Cutler is going to light up the league next season, especially in McD's new system and he has every reason to light up the league.....His coach doubted him and for those of us who have played any sport, proving a coach wrong who is doubting you is the equivalent of seeing a Ferrari in your driveway with a bow on it and a Gorgeous super model in the passenger seat naked on Christmas morning. Jay also could be intent on making sure that he lights it up so that when it comes time to have to re-sign him, the broncos will have to pay dearly with a huge contract and that will be the Ha got you back blow.......either way.......we as fans benefit.......gotta love this game!!!!!
    [IMG]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/B4Bronco6/Untitled-2-2.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #4799
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    McDaniels holds the cards, not Cutler.

    Let me clear one thing up for you very quickly.

    Jay Cutler is not god, he is not above his head coach or the organization that cuts his checks and gave him his oppurtunity to play in the NFL.

    Cutler is moody, he pouts, he whines, he runs to the media before talking to the person he has a problem with. He plays wrecklessly and stupid at times and has alot to learn and had better never compare himself to John Elway again, because he will never be Elway, period!

    He also has a serious medical condition that can affect his play if not monitered properly like in the pro-bowl and I think this will ultimately shorten his career.

    Yeah, alot of teams are interested, so what, he holds all the cards now? We can trade him and get a good package of picks and build our TEAM. Josh McDaniels does not have any ties to Cutler, he could care less about his butt buddy Bates, and hopefully he will not bow down to this punk!

    Jay is good, no doubt, but he is not that good. He has had a losing record with essentially the same team Jake Plummer, yes Jake Plummer had at 7-4 before Cutler took over prematurely. Plummer had much more sucsess and has been a proven winner here. In my eyes Cutler has proved nothing! Oh, wait, he came back and beat the friggin Cleveland Browns, whoah, stop the presses!

    I just hope McDaniels and company does not flinch and if Jay says he wants to go, lets him go.

    We are building a TEAM, we are not catering to a young, cocky punk who thinks he's better than he really is!

    McDaniels is not screwed, he is Bowlen;'s gy and I'll bet you anything that Bowlen will sned Jay packing before Josh!

    Do me a favor though, you and all of the other idiots that want McDaniels gone must, and I mean must, go root for whatever team Jay is traded to. I root for the Denver Broncos, not Jay Cutler!
    It looks like you're lettting your emotions get the better of you because saying things that just flat out wrong. You're trying to use his dibetes as reason to get rid of him, that's piss poor at best his diabetes under control is not problematic according to what I have heard. Now if you can prove it because one you either have it or two youi are MD then by all means chief have at it. The way this posts comes off to me is that of someone whose throwing a snit over something he has no freaking control over.

    By the way Josh McDaniels does not hold all the cards, the person who does is Pat Bowlen you know the guy who owns the team.

    Well you say McDaniels is Bowlens guy that true, he's the one who hired him to coach his team. But before McDaniels came to town Bowlen said Jay is the face of the franchise. If you are naive enough to think Bowlen brought McDaniels in here to so he could get apart the talent that been accumulated on offense, well I think might want to take pause. It seems to me he brought McDaniels in here to work with this offense and make it better not tear it down. In fact it was speculated before his hiring that Bowlen might look an up and coming offensive minded coach with that idea in mind.

    Now I was upset that McDaniels tried to send Jay packing but I've never said he should be fired. I do however believe that if sends Jay packing now he'll more than likely set this team back 5 years or more. Color me stupid if you wish but I doubt that's what Bowlen has in mind. That being said if Jay were sent on his way McDaniels would have two maybe three years at best to get this team winning.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  15. #4800
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    900
    Did the Front Office say anything other then that the two were gonna meet. Thats all I heard, did i miss something
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •