View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 321 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 21901
    "Josh McDaniels tried trading Jay Cutler? That rat b****** son of a b****!"

John Elway

(Or something like that )
    Last edited by mojo0730; 03-03-2009 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flpunter View Post
    Hi guys....just stopped by as a Pats fan to gauge the reaction around here. Seems to be some thoughtful posts and alot of misinformation. Lets start here
    Bert

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...lbag-week.html

I don't know if you guys have a Mike Reiss out there but he is the guy in Boston without an agenda, hence, he has great sources.

When I first heard about this deal I thought maybe McDaniels might have a problem with Cutler and that there would probably be some speculation regarding their relationship. "SPECULATION" because I didn't think I would see quotes from this guy all over the media. Sorry dudes. But this is an internal club matter and if Cutler has a problem he keeps it in house. He is acting like a brat and he is hurting his team. And to imply his teammates have his back is funny. Usually you let your teammates say that.Is it true when Bowlen fired Shannahan he was upset because he wasn't consulted ? And the owner *****slapped him by telling him he is an employee and has no need to be consulted? Funny stuff. Sorry again, but this guy seems a screwball worse than Greise.

Anyway, just thought I would stop by. Correct Bert and give my .02 cents. I'm sure alot of people are thinking don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Truthfully, I used to despise the Broncos.THAT CAUSE YOU HAD (STILL HAVE)
    our number. Good luck in 09 and give McD a chance. Telly Jay to grow some stones.
    omg...a pats fan that backs mcdaniels over cutler...shocker

Quote Originally Posted by bert428 View Post
    Very well written and dead on !! The only thing I have to add is that if you think Billichick didn't know what he was doing to all parties involved, think again. And it was the Boston Globe that leaked the information. Where do you think they got it from. I wrote another article "Played like a Violin", which is pretty much what I feel Billichick did with McDaniels. The thing is, if McDaniels himself didn't try to be sneaky (for lack of a better word), he would have never placed himself in this mess to begin with. That, and his attitude after being caught with his hands in the cookie jar is what worries me. He is behaving just like a little Billichick clone, and while New England wins games, it is an organization I despise from top to bottom. They have zero morality, ethics and are just plain arrogant and deceitful. Those are not the values I wish to see at Denver. I just hope Bowlen's mid-life crisis allow him to see this, since it's ultimately his team.

Thanks for the great article,

Bert428
    I with you man! My sentiments exactly! I really was looking forward to how he was going to bring the team forward, but now he has actually hurt the team. None of the players are going to respect or trust him, and when the players dont do that, the system and organization fails..ie oakland.
    Im interested to see how he plans to fix his relationship with Jay, this because it is going to be difficult to do. One more thing...why isn't anyone berating Bowlen??? A decision this big had to have his say in it and he definitely knew about it also. he's not an innocent bystander.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    either way it's about leverage and cutler has it....mcdaniels needs cutler more than cutler needs mcdaniels
    I don't quite agree I think they need each other.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-03-2009 at 07:41 PM.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
    Jay Cutlers the one not acting his age in my opinion.
    Great statement.

It still isn't even a "fact" that McDaniels was trying to trade Cutler. He very well could of picked up the phone and only listened to what others had to say. McD could have F'd up. We don't know.

What we do know is that our coach realizes his mistake and has tried to reach out to Cutler to make things right. Cutler is/was acting immature and was not acting his age.

Yeah, Bowlen state that "We are not trading Jay Cutler, Period." Hopefully it's true........:go:

Thank Bowlen for what?? This whole debacle is going to effect the team as a whole, not just cutler. The newbies have shown that they cant be trusted, bowlen too cuz he allowed this to happen. look at what happens to an organization when the owners and coaches arent respected or trusted....you get the raiders! Its going to be an interesting season.

Stated.....oops

It is interesting how people want to say that Cutler is acting "immature".... yet I don't think there is much difference from Cutler and McNabb and Favre. Both of these veteran QBs were pretty loud in the media about their discontent with being traded, rumors of their trade, or whatevers.

So those still claiming for Jay to "act your age"... lets get real and accept its not about the age this is hitting or what is causing the reaction. There is a reason that the NFL players doing the commentating side with Cutler in MAJOR numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    Great statement.

It still isn't even a "fact" that McDaniels was trying to trade Cutler. He very well could of picked up the phone and only listened to what others had to say. McD could have F'd up. We don't know.

What we do know is that our coach realizes his mistake and has tried to reach out to Cutler to make things right. Cutler is/was acting immature and was not acting his age.
    Dude... its not a "FACT" that osama bin laden was a part of the 911 planes either... but the facts certainly do point that way in MAJOR ways.

McDaniels LAME lame lame deniels and excuses don't mean its not a 'fact'... it just means no one else was in the room to give that "100%" eye witness.

So, yes.. we know. Some are just trying to drink the kookaid. This is the kind of reaction Bush liked when doing the search for nuke's in Kuwait.

"there's always another way to skin a cat"

McD just only knows one way and that is the NE way of cloak and dagger to the back of the franchises best player
    Last edited by BroncoKazuki; 03-03-2009 at 07:42 PM.
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

if he leaked the story himself, to the boston media.. then he had one TERRIBLE lie waiting to cover up his behind. Thats one very VERY stupid route to go if you are setting up a 'leak' in advance. Not exactly a testimonial for his intelligence.

as much as I love and have idolized cutler since a teen.... who cares what Elway thinks??? I mean, seriously. He's been retired for 10 years.. his opinion isn't needed on everything regarding Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    It is interesting how people want to say that Cutler is acting "immature".... yet I don't think there is much difference from Cutler and McNabb and Favre. Both of these veteran QBs were pretty loud in the media about their discontent with being traded, rumors of their trade, or whatevers.

So those still claiming for Jay to "act your age"... lets get real and accept its not about the age this is hitting or what is causing the reaction. There is a reason that the NFL players doing the commentating side with Cutler in MAJOR numbers.
    You're right. Its not about age. It about maturity and Brett Farve is hardly an example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by flpunter View Post
    You're right. Its not about age. It about maturity and Brett Farve is hardly an example of that.
    I see. So it has nothing to do with anything else. Favre, McNabb, Culpepper, Gannon (just trying to name QBs off the top of my head)... all QBs that get traded away without expectations or want just seem to have the same reaction. I'm sure its pure coincidental.