View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 383 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 21901
    Well, there goes my hope. **** it. He's so traded.
    [SIGPIC]http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=357619&dateline=1243266547[/SIGPIC]

I hope this is not true.

I think he is one of the best, most gifted QB's in the NFL right now, but if this is true his act is starting to wear thin.

If this is true Cutler is a bigger baby than my 3 year old nephew. At this point i would love to have Cassell over Cutler.

Jay has to be the biggest drama queen in all of sports...

I dont believe stuff anymore... as long as there is no link...

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosNL View Post
    I dont believe stuff anymore... as long as there is no link...
    I know, I'm hoping it's just a rumor.

Although if Schefter *did* actually report such a thing, you can pretty much take it to the bank.

I see you have 47 games for Brett Favre, which leads me to believe that you included his two games in Atlanta, where he was 0-4 with two picks in games that were already blowouts for the opposition. Those don't count. He was 8-5 in his first year in Green Bay, so his record the first three years as a starter is 26-19.

Favre's numbers going into the 4th season:
    983-1575
    62.4%
    10,402 yards
    70 TDs
    51 INTs

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post

Although if Schefter *did* actually report such a thing, you can pretty much take it to the bank.
    Ugh, I really was hoping this would blow over by now and Cutler & McD would put it behind them.

If this has any truth to it, Cutler needs to be traded for the sake of the organization over the longer term. His loss at QB would be a huge setback this season, no doubt, but hopefully wouldn't be a long-term disaster for the club.

How about a trade to Chicago for Lance Briggs & a pick or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    FF is awesome!

I hope you dont view me as a sociopath or egomaniac,
    but here is an example from my childhood.

If I came up to my Mom and said I want this and that, or I want to do this and that, because so and so can and does, or even everyone else.
    She would answer: "Well, are you everyone?"
    And I would start cooking inside, gritting my mental teeth, trying to come up with a good comeback, and sometimes I did say: "Yeah!", in spite.
    But of course the true answer was "NO". You are not everyone, you are you.

So I learned the hard lesson, to not let the group make your decisions for you.
    mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan
    [IMG]http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/08/medium_Rogers[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.logoblog.org/images/denver-broncos-1960-logo.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post

If I heard it anywhere else, I would also not believe it.

KOA though is the Broncos flagship station since the teams inception. Dave Logan (voice of the Broncos) has a weekly show on this station and they have a long time relationship with Schefter.

When they go on the air and say "Adam Schefter has just reported Cutler has decided not to come back to Denver to meet with McDaniels b/c he is still angry..."- I tend to believe it.

That said, I looked for a link somwhere and have found nothing yet.

At this point, i'm hoping for a trade too. This is not good at all if it's true.
    [SIGPIC]http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=357619&dateline=1243266547[/SIGPIC]

I am not taking sides but this would've never been an issue if Josh hadn't screwed up.

We all can call Cutler a Baby and want him Gone but the truth is, We will be the only one's to suffer because he will succeed anywhere he goes and will make millions and we will be stuck in another 8 yrs of seaching for a QB.

Have to check this out now
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

The REAL Jay Cutler is a big drama queen who wont quit whining and pouting about being brought up in trade talks...

I've heard nothing or seen nothing of the sort so far. I'll believe it when I dont hear it from a forum.....

this can't be true

no way does a guy say he's going to meet with the head coach and then cancel the meeting unless he's seriously demanding a trade

i dislike cutler a great deal, but even i don't believe he'd do something that stupid

I need a link. Not that I don't trust the OP but things on the radio can easily be misinterpreted or misheard, especially if someone isn't really paying attention.

If it is true, then I think it's pretty clear Cutler is trying to force his way out of Denver.

People can blame him and call him a baby for it. But if you're a star quarterback and you can't trust your head coach, then why try to force a square peg in a round hole? Elway and Reeves couldn't co-exist and one of them had to eventually go. Unfortunately for us, it appears Cutler is going to be the odd-man out here.