View Poll Results: Who do you support?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jay Cutler

18 38.30%
  • Denver Broncos

29 61.70%
Page 833 of 1461 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 831 832 833 834 835 843 883 933 1333 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 21901
    I thought this was ging to be information about Cutler not another STUPID CUTLER TRADE IDEA THREAD. Screw you buddy.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Signature by Peerless.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
    I thought this was ging to be information about Cutler not another STUPID CUTLER TRADE IDEA THREAD. Screw you buddy.
    what did you expect EVERYTHING on this board is another stupid cutler thread, which is another reason I cannot wait for him to be gone!

Quote Originally Posted by mattman21 View Post
    keep dreaming buddy the loser train (aka jay cutler) has left the station Cutler will be gone next year and we'll have someone much more capable of leading this team (heck we could draft a trained ape and get better production)
    If this was a DREAM I'd already woke up...:go:
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

Put them on the Doctor Phil show.

Signature by Peerless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    Great Post! But dont give up faith... this can be and will be worked out...We as fans have to and I know this is hard...Trust Pat and Josh will get this worked out.
    Trust me, until the day Jay is traded, I will hold out hope that cooler heads will prevail and at least make it work for 2009.

BUT...

All I keep hearing from both sides is that they want to work it out, yet the situation keeps getting worse. This isn't a contract dispute - Jay can't force his way out of Denver and the Broncos have him locked up for 3 years. It shouldn't be at this point, but it is. And the only logical reason that makes sense is that both sides are pushing it to this point.

I'll put my stamp on this thread too. I also don't think Cutler will be traded, he will be our QB for 2009 and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post

Cook & Cutler
    hahaha that is awesome!

what did you expect EVERYTHING on this board is another stupid cutler thread, which is another reason I cannot wait for him to be gone!
    The name was misleading. The answer isn't to trade cutler because you don't waant to see anymore threads about him. Get off the boards then. See the "X" at the top right of your screen? Click it.

Signature by Peerless.

I really hope you are right........:cutler:

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
    The name was misleading. The answer isn't to trade cutler because you don't waant to see anymore threads about him. Get off the boards then. See the "X" at the top right of your screen? Click it.
    oh trust me I want him traded for a whole lot more reasons that he's all anyone posts about how about the fact that your allmighty :cutler: couldn't post a winning season if his life depended on it!

Quote Originally Posted by avsfan987 View Post
    I'll put my stamp on this thread too. I also don't think Cutler will be traded, he will be our QB for 2009 and beyond!
    well at least there are still some blind people hanging around in denver...if you can't see the signs on the wall that he's on his way out (thank god) then I feel for ya. Because it'll probably come as a real shock when his butt gets sent packing.

i hope so!! :cutler: just needs to show up for himself and his teammates if for nothing else...Stay here JC!!

oh trust me I want him traded for a whole lot more reasons that he's all anyone posts about how about the fact that your allmighty :cutler: couldn't post a winning season if his life depended on it!
    You're a moron. In the last two seasons, name me five quarterbacks outside of Manning and Brady that would've posted winning seasons.

Signature by Peerless.

Reality

Cutler is going nowhere. He WILL be a Bronco next year.

There simply isn't a "talent for talent" trade that makes sense for Denver. McD, Xanders and Bowlen are not going to just give him away.

Jay has three years left on his contract ($21 million) and is not in a position with leverage. Once workouts become mandatory he will be in Dove Valley.

I will be surprised if anything happens this year. Now, if after a year things don't get more "friendly" I could see it happening.....just not now.

Dimi
    [SIZE=4]BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS[/SIZE]

Nowhere!!!