• the team goes 0-6 and gets fired leaving Nolan as the HC pro tem

10 14.93%
  • The team goes 2-9 and gets canned mid season

11 16.42%
  • the team ends up with a losing record and is let go at the end of the year

29 43.28%
  • Josh goes through 3 QB's after Simms is injured and gets canned

3 4.48%
  • Josh somehow manages a 8-8 record but any priase from Bowlen is more scruitiny but survives

14 20.90%
Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Well I guess we can expect the whiny bastard to be traded then. It's clear from Gaffney's description of McDaniels that he isn't going to be kissing the whiny bastard's ass.
    i'm sure you'll be happy when he's traded and the broncos are 3-13 for the next few years

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    i'm sure you'll be happy when he's traded and the broncos are 3-13 for the next few years
    First I'll give the response that caters to your false perception.

There have been 43 Super Bowls played, 3 since Cutler has entered the league. Every single one of them has been won by a team that did not have Jay Cutler as their starting quarterback. It is possible to win more than 3 games if Cutler is not your quarterback. It's been done plenty of times before.

Now I'll give the real response. I don't want Cutler to be traded. I want him to stop acting like a whiny bastard and focus on getting ready for the season.:go:
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    Truth spoken! And the truth is hurtin'!
    Haze gray and underway!

There have been 43 Super Bowls played, 3 since Cutler has entered the league. Every single one of them has been won by a team that did not have Jay Cutler as their starting quarterback. It is possible to win more than 3 games if Cutler is not your quarterback. It's been done plenty of times before.

Now I'll give the real response. I don't want Cutler to be traded. I want him to stop acting like a whiny bastard and focus on getting ready for the season.:go:
    you can say that argument about every qb that has ever played the game at some point

yes cutler should stop being whiney and mcdaniels should stop bs'ing everybody...the sooner all parties, including everybody here, realize both sides have some fault in this issue the better off the franchise will be

Josh mcdingleberry's dad coaches high school football, maybe he needs an offensive coordinator.
    :go: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IF McD wins us a Superbowl, I'll THINK about not hating him, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by SM19 View Post
    It is now. Maybe it wasn't before he pissed Cutler off by trying to trade him. But McDaniels is the head coach, and the head coach's responsibilities include managing the egos on his team. Right now, that means doing whatever he has to do to make sure that our franchise quarterback is on the field in the fall. If that means kissing Cutler's ass, then it's time for McDaniels to pucker up.

At this point it's not even a matter of whether McDaniels actually did anything wrong. Cutler is irreplaceable in the short term unless we get very lucky in the draft with a Josh Freeman or Mark Sanchez. And with our anemic defense, the short term might be all McDaniels has if he cripples our offense too.
    McDaniels is not responsible for kissing Cutler's ass for any reason. Cutler is replaceable. Everybody is replaceable. The replacement might not be adequate, but we won't know that until it happens.

What anemic defense do the Broncos have? They will be playing an entirely different style of defense. We don't know if it will be good or bad.

The Broncos were more than just one player from being serious contenders. They could fix the defense and the special teams and make the necessary tweaks to the offense and then find themselves short one legitimate starting quarterback. Or, they could appease the legitimate starting quarterback that they already have and still find themselves without a legitimate defense or solid special teams play. I'll take the first scenario over the second one.

I think McDaniels does need to find a better way to communicate with Cutler. It is in the best interest of the team, at least in my opinion, that they find a way to keep Cutler around without him being a distraction.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

not that i wish it or want it but....WHAT if cutler does stay and we go 8-8 or worse again...and cassel gets the chiefs to the playoffs...man that would make josh look like a genius !
    i really like cutler and think he will be a great qb,im just saying mcd clearly thought cassel would do well here and thats very possible
    we have to remember even if all this bs blows over jay still has to learn a whole new system and will likely take a step backward before we go forward !:go:
    i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

McDaniels is not responsible for kissing Cutler's ass for any reason. Cutler is replaceable. Everybody is replaceable. The replacement might not be adequate, but we won't know that until it happens.

What anemic defense do the Broncos have? They will be playing an entirely different style of defense. We don't know if it will be good or bad.

The Broncos were more than just one player from being serious contenders. They could fix the defense and the special teams and make the necessary tweaks to the offense and then find themselves short one legitimate starting quarterback. Or, they could appease the legitimate starting quarterback that they already have and still find themselves without a legitimate defense or solid special teams play. I'll take the first scenario over the second one.

I think McDaniels does need to find a better way to communicate with Cutler. It is in the best interest of the team, at least in my opinion, that they find a way to keep Cutler around without him being a distraction.

You say everyone is replaceable! Does that mean the coach as well!??:cutler:
    Just like the talk earlier of tradeing Champ Bailey! Champ is on the backside of his career, so wouldn't merit much in a trade! But like Cutler, I wouldn't want to trade Champ either! The next month and about a week will remain an interesting time for Denver!
    Haze gray and underway!

first of All.....

This has gotten to such a sad degree of discontent among so many fans it is unbelieveable. McD support him Yes that's right I said it. Cutler support him too. McD will be well received after we win a superbowl with him. Cutler will appreciate what he has done for his career(if he stays)

This whole thing has gotten so blown out of proportion it is ridiculous. The media has fed this to no end into the minds of everyone who allows themselves to be governed by them. Stop! Wake Up! Snap out of it!

Be either a fan to your ""TEAM"" or root for someone else.

This organization is taking measures to get us over the hump and get where we all want to be. Super Bowl Contenders again. No one can make everyone happy. Change is evident for the better I believe. Jay should settle down McD gather your thoughts and bond a meaningful HC and QB relationship and get it done. It can only be irreparable if we allow the media to "brainwash us"
    Well I don't allow that to happen to me, I think for myself. So should everyone else. Stop fighting and calling for McD's head or Jay's either. If you want either of them to "grow up"or br mature. lead by example people. do the same. All will be well!!
    Last edited by #1broncofan4evr; 03-21-2009 at 03:52 PM.
    Always in support of my team. No matter what!:go:

I'm leaving this one alone!:cutler:
    As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

He won 11 games with a High School Quarterback. Jay Cutler won't be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by DBroncs04 View Post
    Why isn't everyone talking about Shanahan's faults of lieing, and acting like McD is the first head coach to lie to his players? Shannon Sharp just talked about how Shanahan lied to him about trying to trade him, how is that any different than what McD did?

Maybe because Shanny didn't try to turn the team on its head, 2 months into taking the job and before presiding over the team for a single moment in a single team as head coach. And maybe because his players actually liked playing for him. (I'm not saying they dislike McD, I'm just saying once again that he is brand new on the job, and aside from this initial debacle, many people might not have an opinion of him one way or the other.)

EDIT: And with type that small, what are you trying to do, give us all migraines?
    Last edited by sbutk; 03-21-2009 at 08:38 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

**** mcD GET OUT WE HATE YOU WE WOULD RATHER LOOSE WITH JAY THAN WIN WITH YOU AND BYE THE WAY CASTLE SUCKS AND WILL BUST I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL

Josh McDaniels FTW

Quote Originally Posted by doggsamps View Post
    **** mcD GET OUT WE HATE YOU WE WOULD RATHER LOOSE WITH JAY THAN WIN WITH YOU AND BYE THE WAY CASTLE SUCKS AND WILL BUST I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL

Drugs are bad

That was the single most unintelligent post i have read this month.

You would rather lose with jay than win with McDaniels?

YeahWHAT?

You are pathetic