Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

I know I'm not the only one who's pissed

I am truly annoyed and angry that the front office would allow trading Cutler. I am assuming, almost positive, that this was heavily influened by McDaniels. It bugs me that he wants to bring in his former players. I mean Gaffney is nothing special and in my opinion, we're paying him to sit the bench. The idea of trading Cutler for a one-year wonder bugs me. Cutler had a great season last year, showing a lot of progression to become an elite quarterback. His arm is much better than Cassel's, and argueably the best in the league. Most coaches, I think, would be drooling over Cutler's ability and would love to coach him up to make him one of the greats. McDaniels not only pissed off Cutler, I feel safe to say he pissed off the entire Broncos fanbase. Not a good first impression to your fans McDaniels. I DON'T LIKE YOU. You said you want to please the fans and win, and Cutler is the reason we won ANY games last year and it wasn't him who lost any of them. You want to help us win and please us, KEEP OUR FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK AND SPEND SOME MONEY ON DEFENSE.:cutler:

What really happened and Why

Maybe a gut check for Cutler will allow him to get over his Shanahan blanket
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

What really happened and Why?

Maybe a gut check for Cutler will allow him to get over his Shanahan blanket. I think Cutlers best years are ahead of him. He / we can never be satisfied. This will no doubt help Cutler stay hungry and excell. Jay has even more potential to be GREAT!! Under a good coach (mentor to Brady) he could smash some records. I'm thinking I'll see what happens on the field.
    This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Jabar Gaffney is a solid WR. He makes the tough catches. He was shadowed by Moss and Welker, but he has serious skills.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Angry time for a new coach

i bleed ornge and blue but this put a fire in me like nothing else. what the heck was he thinking. i want him to go not jay. pat its time to find a new coach and soon. give elway a call and get him on board before this KID screws up our team.

Well said. But unfortunately there's still a few morons on this board that don't think like us....ie atwnbroncofan, mindfield, and all the whiny *****es that complain about his attitude blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDustinBroncos View Post
    I am truly annoyed and angry that the front office would allow trading Cutler. I am assuming, almost positive, that this was heavily influened by McDaniels. It bugs me that he wants to bring in his former players. I mean Gaffney is nothing special and in my opinion, we're paying him to sit the bench. The idea of trading Cutler for a one-year wonder bugs me. Cutler had a great season last year, showing a lot of progression to become an elite quarterback. His arm is much better than Cassel's, and argueably the best in the league. Most coaches, I think, would be drooling over Cutler's ability and would love to coach him up to make him one of the greats. McDaniels not only pissed off Cutler, I feel safe to say he pissed off the entire Broncos fanbase. Not a good first impression to your fans McDaniels. I DON'T LIKE YOU. You said you want to please the fans and win, and Cutler is the reason we won ANY games last year and it wasn't him who lost any of them. You want to help us win and please us, KEEP OUR FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK AND SPEND SOME MONEY ON DEFENSE.:cutler:
    I can give you at least two games Cutler lost. Best arm in the league ? I like Cutler but he's got a ways to go.
    Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wade View Post
    I can give you at least two games Cutler lost. Best arm in the league ? I like Cutler but he's got a ways to go.
    That's the whole point of bringing in Josh McDaniels. He is supposed to improve what many consider an already good offense, and maximize scoring efficiency. That isn't a free pass to trade your franchise quarterback and bring in the guy from your old team.

Angry

Our new coach made he worst first impression on us as he could have. What the hell were you thinking coach? Cutler :cutler: is a proven All-star QB who means a ton to the Broncos and their fans! You can't just come in & trade away 1 of our young superstars that the fans have grown to love & believe in.

They better fix this! Whatever need to be done Bolwen and Mcdanials better fix this and keep Cutler happy! Jay Cutler is our QB until he retires, just like Elway was.

Talking B. Dawkins!

Oh yea coach Mcdanials, signing Brian Dawkins was awesome, but what in the hell were you thinking on that other thing? I mean really, the nerve of you!

Maybe Josh does not see a guy that is mentally tough enough to be his guy. Does he get rattled in pressure situations?

Cutler is not doing a very good job of showing his new coach any different. I understand being miffed, but his vast overreaction and pouting demeanor is really bringing up memories of Jeff George.

Every coach is going to rank a QBs intangibles, and some like these intangibles more than a rocket arm.
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

I really believe like a lot of people on these boards that if we lose Cutler then we take a significant step backwards.. Okay so McDaniels might not need to have a guy with his arm in the new system, but there are more credentials to his game then just his arm. His best years are a way off yet IMO. Trading Cutler actually makes me feel pretty sick. Especially if he got on another team and proved himself year on year to just get better and be the player his talent is capable of being!

I just think that the negatives that come with Cutler such as the immaturity and mental toughness can be worked on and come with a little bit more experience.

Getting to the next level.

I'm not denying that Mc D would have taken Cassel in a heartbeat as he knows his asbility/potential (not a bad thig) Shanny knew Jays. Neither QB is under their masters tootledge any more. And that is a good thing. To go to the next level it may take another objective view. Things Jay has yet to accomplish to be a great QB might just come from this relationship if he is mature enough to get focused on being better no being "taken care of".
    As I said before Jay's greatest years are ahead of him. If you don't believe that then just keep living in the past and keeping whinning.

Me I'm looking for the extra in the fighter that is going to be great. Jay can be that person/warrior. Not just a great arm.
    This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

I am a big Cutler fan but that being said if he is not going to work on this team then maybe he needs to go.

I hope coach can work with Jay and make him into the next Brady

that being said coach & Pat can do whatever they want

This is not just Jay's team. We need to support the team rather then a player no matter who that player may be

jay has not earned the right to speak out like he did agianst the team... He has done nothing in this league. He needs to shut his mouth and win ball games. I will listen to him ***** when he wins a division, and I will be upset that we were looking at trading him when he wins a SB....But until that dat Jay needs to shut up. If Joe Montana can get traded so can your second rate butt.... Do something in this league before you open up your suck hole
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride