Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BrONcOS_LuVr_15 View Post
    maybe like we could trade jay cutler to the rams for their 2nd round pick and get mark sanchez (who is a pretty great QB). but its just an idea.
    Mark Sanchez is actually a really awful QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo1985 View Post
    Mark Sanchez is actually a really awful QB.
    i agree. he's just in a really weak class :cutler:
    [B]Team Tebow Member #14 [/B]

no. no. no. no. no. no.

Kings Ransom

Quote Originally Posted by sntnl View Post
    Cutler is worth MULTIPLE draft picks and players. Its not every day a young, franchise type QB's come on the market and 4/5 of the league would want him it makes the price very very high.
    I can tell you this, if Jay Cutler is traded it will be to the Detroit Lions! Why you ask! This is why, It is going to take a kings ransom for anyone to aquire Jay Cutler. The only team with the draft picks to pull it off is Detroit. I am pretty sure its gonna be around 4 to 5 draft picks total. The reason for that is Detroit does not have any players that the Broncos would want in the deal so it will be draft picks.

As far as a QB to draft for the Broncos if Cutler is traded. I would really like to see the Broncos select Josh Freeman. I think the Broncos can win with this kid at QB.

I think the Broncos will pull the trigger immediately if the right offer from Detroit is ou there.

What I would like to see happen is the Broncos tell Jay you are our guy for the long term so here is a contract extension to show you that we are committed to you as our franchise QB. That would be sweet but in my heart I feel that Jays career with the Broncos is pretty much over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dots27 View Post
    i agree. he's just in a really weak class :cutler:
    Yeah. But regardless if we do trade Cutler for a draft pick I would aim to get Stafford. He is the same type of QB Cutler is. Rocket arm, he's mobile, played in the SEC. If we lose Cutler I want the best replacement possible.

Drafting a USC QB as of late is like picking the 16 year old to play QB against your younger brothers in a pick up game. What i mean is, USC always has all this talent, they overmatch all other teams for the most part, very difficult to get a real read on a QB from Cali out there. I'd say STAY AWAY!!!!!

LOL at this thread.

Although I at the idea of trading Cutler for a 2nd round pick, I don't understand all the hate on Mark Sanchez.

I bet if he wasn't from USC, a lot more people would be on his side.

He has a strong arm, good if not great mobility, makes plays with pressure in his face, and although I am not even close to thinking he can be as good as Cutler, at least Sanchez can throw an accurate deep ball, which is a huge part of McD's offense.

Quote Originally Posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    Although I at the idea of trading Cutler for a 2nd round pick, I don't understand all the hate on Mark Sanchez.

I bet if he wasn't from USC, a lot more people would be on his side.

He has a strong arm, good if not great mobility, makes plays with pressure in his face, and although I am not even close to thinking he can be as good as Cutler, at least Sanchez can throw an accurate deep ball, which is a huge part of McD's offense.
    Thats great... pick the one pass thats used less often than any other, and decide based on that. Big deal.. a deep ball.

Personally I haven't seen enough of Sanchez to say he's not going to be any good.... however I know that trading away a proven commodity for another USC QB hurts to think about.

The idea of trading away a QB only to turn around an pick another in the first round is... well....... not a wise decision to make.

Quote Originally Posted by BrONcOS_LuVr_15 View Post
    maybe like we could trade jay cutler to the rams for their 2nd pick in the 1st round and get mark sanchez (who is a pretty great QB). but its just an idea.
    shorten your sig btw...

:no. no. no. no. no. no.[/QUOTE]

I could totaly see something like this happening. I believe mark sanchez is a good qb. And kid mc'dee has already shown he can work with an in-experienced qb. Could happen...... And then defense the rest of the draft.

Also I think hed beat simms out for the starting job

Has no one realized he said 2nd pick in the first round

Still a dumb thread but one I'll entertain. If we wanted Sanchez we could have him at 12. As I've said before I love the idea of Sanchez in a Bronco uni, he's McD's kind of QB:A smart guy who is nothing without the system. He lives football and would put in the work necessary to master the amoeba offense.
    [img]http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Tennessee+v+Georgia+2KODUMKJjoGl.jpg[/img]
    [SIZE="3"][B]KNOWSHON ROCKWELL MORENO[/B][/SIZE]
    [B]OUR NEXT MR. 2000[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]ROBERT AYERS
    BRINGIN THA RUCKUS TO DENVER[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=Chidoze;2544624]John Elway had a good time screwing the Raiders when he played, now that he's retired, it's the Raiderette's turn.

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFan209x View Post
    Ima huge usc fan but this guy has bust written all over him. Kinda like leinart. Hes a product of the system
    I know him personally and have had drinks with him before, as well as have watched every game from the stands he has started in his time at USC. I can tell you this:

based on the experiences he has had, he is not going to be anything like Leinart. Matt was immature. Sanchez works hard and I think he MIGHT be a decent fit.

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Sanchez would be a disaster.

NO QB from this draft class is going to have even a solid NFL career.

Which is precisely why we can NOT afford to trade Jay Cutler, for ANYONE.
    It's going to happen man...Cutler has an expiration date in Denver. It's best you come to terms with it sooner than later.
    New England Patriots GM