Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    It's going to happen man...Cutler has an expiration date in Denver. It's best you come to terms with it sooner than later.
    Agreed. And SI T&R had a writeup this AM about how they think the Bucs and Jets are the frontrunners in a trade, and that we may know this weekend after the owner's meetings. The Bucs would be a good fit for JC, but the Jets? Team-wise maybe, but a sensitive crybaby QB in the NY media? They'll eat him up, spit him out, and make him wish he was elsewhere after he throws his first critical int (or hissy-fit.)

:cutler:

Quote Originally Posted by Sequence View Post
    Agreed. And SI T&R had a writeup this AM about how they think the Bucs and Jets are the frontrunners in a trade, and that we may know this weekend after the owner's meetings. The Bucs would be a good fit for JC, but the Jets? Team-wise maybe, but a sensitive crybaby QB in the NY media? They'll eat him up, spit him out, and make him wish he was elsewhere after he throws his first critical int (or hissy-fit.)

:cutler:
    Good. He is the one who wants to be traded, just because McDaniels didnt slap his ass and whisper "Go get em Tiger," in his ear. Plus all my friends are Dolfans and it would make our Sundays pretty damn fun because I can secretly root for the Jets when the play the Fins during the 1 oclock games.
    New England Patriots GM

Sanchez

I have heard good things about Sanchez. I was reading an article on Milehighreport.com, and they were talking about the Hispanic population in Denver and how they may get behind this guy. If we trade Cutler, I want Sanchez.

And, GBt, I wouldn't mind Jay getting traded to the Jets if we trade him. He can torture the Cheatriots twice a year.

As long as we can nickname him "Dirty," I'm all for it.
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

16 starts. Dont trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    It's going to happen man...Cutler has an expiration date in Denver. It's best you come to terms with it sooner than later.
    i feel the same way. I would love for them to work it out, but at this point that seems extremely unlikely. If we trade him to detroit for their 20th, 33rd and something else (a few more picks this year, or some conditional ones next year...i dont know what all the details would be)

theres a chance sanchez is there at 12 so my draft would go something like this

1. Mark Sanchez
    1. Tyson Jackson
    2. Evander Hood
    2. Ron Brace
    3. Rashad Johnson

lol i know i'm dreaming, but if by some miracle things worked out that way think how much potential our 3-4 would have.
    i know johnson will go in the 2nd...but its my mock and i'll do what i want

or if people think taking two DE's is too much then we could always take Knowshon at 20...lol

NFL NETWORK: Sanchez suggest Teams that start with "D" Have Worked him Out

Mark Sanchez interview on the NFLN suggests Teams that start with "D" Have Worked him Out.

Fill in the blanks. What are your thoughts?

Rich sat down with Mark Sanchez

First heated question asked was "What teams have worked your out"

Mark answered "teams dont want me to reveal their cards, but you can imagine a full gamut"

Rich asked " any of the city's working you out start with the letter d?

Mark laughed and replied "something like that"

Rich replied "the hole Cutler thing in denver, you never know, im trying"

Mark laughed and grinned "your good"

I want everyone this board, Cuttler supporter or not to watch the interview to see how the media digs and digs at a situation to make something out of nothing. I truly feel the media has blown this hole situation out of the water at this point. How much of the Cutler saga is media driven and how much is not? As fan we can only sit back and wait for the outcome.

Fire Shanahan : Damn
    Possible Cutler trade : Damn
    Draft Mark Sanchez : Now that's where I draw the line.
    I hope that doesn't happen. I'll never give up on the Broncos but watching Sanchez every Sunday (and sometimes Thursdays) would suck hard!

Relax. It was Detroit, who picks at #20 and has the ammunition to trade up to grab him ahead of the Jets.

Hmm??

Jay, what can i say?? I love having him as our QB.

But if he goes, I wouldn't mind having Sanchez

I saw that interview. My take from it was that he was talking about Detroit...

They mentioned Denver and Dallas specifically (though I notice you left the Dallas reference out), neither of which are likely to draft him.

They specifically did not mention Detroit.

Detroit dude, Detroit. That's who they were hinting at.

Colt McCoy > Mark Sanchez
    Sam Bradford > Mark Sanchez
    Cutler > everyone

there's no way I'd be happy with this dude. I'd rather piss away a year with Chris Simms and get a better QB next year.

The Broncos work out a lot of players, so really this thread means nothing.

Would rather take Graham Harrell in round 6 he could be our Tom Brady and he will have a great chance to shine with our offence.

Comparison

He had Michael Crabtree. We have Brandon 'The Beast' Marshall

He had a great offencive line. We have probley the best offence line in the league

He played in a average league. We play in a conference that includes the Raiders and Cheifs twice a year

Highlight film - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JMUs5_abxo

The only issue I have is that drafting Sanchez for DEN means using our #12 with him (unless we trade down).

I really don't care for trading for the #1 pick primarily because (as someone mentioned above), I think we could only be targeting Curry at that spot and I don't think he's worth #1 pick money, guaranteed coin and what not.

If the Cutler soap opera would resolve itself that would remove this mess from the radar screen but the reality of it is here we are talking about Sanchez.

I have to laugh that someone brought up the topic to the commissioner - like he cares that we stepped in poop.
    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)