Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 404

Thread: Chris Simms

  1. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Aurora
    Posts
    1,503
    Fair question: If Chris Simms is so "great" then why, oh why, did he sit on his butt behind the likes of Vince Young, Kerry Collins, Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer? And don't tell me it was because of his injury. It's because he makes a better back-up than a player. So therefore this thread gets a big fat

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by stampede! View Post
    See ya Jay, we got Chris Simms now. The offense is saved. Don't let the door hit you on the a** on the way out.

    your a freaking IDIOT if you think pansy boy simms in better than cutler.
    go and jump off a cliff.
    --bringin' the pain--

    :orton:

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,990
    i agree its a pretty bad thread....but i kinda get the impression some people took it seriously. pretty sure it was just a lame joke. least i hope so.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
    Fair question: If Chris Simms is so "great" then why, oh why, did he sit on his butt behind the likes of Vince Young, Kerry Collins, Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer? And don't tell me it was because of his injury. It's because he makes a better back-up than a player. So therefore this thread gets a big fat
    Hmmm, after careful consideration, I see your point. Very well done. So let's ask the same question to JOSH MCDANIELS, THE TOTAL AND COMPLETE IDIOT WHO IS DUMPING CUTLER FOR SIMMS???


  5. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wichita
    Posts
    3,108
    I dont think most people got the sarcasm in the OP.


    I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by stampede! View Post
    I agree its pretty stupid. But isn't this the message Josh McDaniels is sending to Jay Cutler and the Bronconation?
    I see you're having difficulty seeing at reality thru your belly-button
    Simms was signed to be our back-up QB
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    571
    the OP was joking lay off
    Darcel McBath 2009 Adopt-a-Bronco

    McDaniel's Assistant Assylum: Defensive Line Coach

    Jay Cutler 336-555 3666 yards 27 TD 26 INT 7W 9L
    vs.
    Kyle Orton 336-541 3802 yards 21 TD 12 INT 8W 8L
    Robert Ayers 18 Tackles 1 TD
    First Round Pick TBA

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    552

    Wink Simms = BBBust.

    Simms hasnt played in almost 3 years - and was too stupid to get down when he should have. He took a MASSIVE hit and was alomost killed doing it. Yeah he sound perfect for McDs stupid style of play.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cape Cod/N Attleboro, Ma
    Posts
    3,426
    forget about the 100 post rule......everybody in here should have to take a football aptitude test before being allowed to post

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    forget about the 100 post rule......everybody in here should have to take a football aptitude test before being allowed to post
    or noone respond to threads like these so they go to the wasteside where they belong


    sig by B4B6..

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc13 View Post
    forget about the 100 post rule......everybody in here should have to take a football aptitude test before being allowed to post
    I have a growing "ignore" list. I have never started a "buddy" list, but I might start one with YOU at the top of the list!
    uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    132

    Talking Right!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard View Post
    This just says it all. Gotta work Chris Simm's back into the NFL and Belacheat, Phil Simms boy friend, and McD played there parts well. Bowlen needs to cut ties with the Cheating Pats.
    I like the Chris Simm's deal and I think it is great that we have a new coach that is shaking up the players the media and the fans. There had to be changes and changes are being made.:go:

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard View Post
    This just says it all. Gotta work Chris Simm's back into the NFL and Belacheat, Phil Simms boy friend, and McD played there parts well. Bowlen needs to cut ties with the Cheating Pats.


    Didn't we need a back up QB?
    [img]http://www.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Images/Top%20Stories/2004/lynch_john_040809.jpg[/img]

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    somewhere in Alaska
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard View Post
    This just says it all. Gotta work Chris Simm's back into the NFL and Belacheat, Phil Simms boy friend, and McD played there parts well. Bowlen needs to cut ties with the Cheating Pats.

    To prove our loyalty to JayC, perhaps we should cut ALL backup QB's and sign him to a 40 year, 400 million dollar contract with 200 million guaranteed. Would he be convinced then that he is the man?

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    598

    If Chris friggin Simms winds up our starter...

    Does anyone else throw up in their mouth a little bit to the thought of this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •