View Poll Results: Where would you like to see Peyton start?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Starting RB (Majority of carries)

37 50.68%
  • Starting FB

28 38.36%
  • Back Up RB (Limited Carries)

8 10.96%
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Peyton Hillis

Hillis Will Start in McDaniels System.

We all know Josh McDaniels is a pass :cutler: oriented coach. But he does value the run. Look at the backs he had in New England, Maroney, Jordan and Faulk. He likes big single backs that can pound the ball. Get the tough yards with out a fullback. Then He will throw in Faulk who has some of the best hands in the NFL as a running back.

Peyton Hillis has got to be a dream come true to McDaniels. Jordan's speed, Maroney's size and Faulk's hands. Check that he has better hands than Faulk. Oh yea and this is only his second year in the league.

He will start for Denver next season. :go:

Big and Bruising enough to be an every down back and has the finesse and soft hands to catch out of the back field. Or MARK MY WORDS ON THIS ONE he will be utilized in motion and split out as a receiver. He has great hands for anyposition let alone running back.

Hillis (if he isn't now) could turn into the most complete, well rounded back we have seen in a long time. Torain hasn't proved nothin and rest I feel we can cut except for maybe Aldridge. He would be a could change of pase.

HILLIS WILL START FOR THE DENVER BRONCOS IN 2009 AND WILL LEAD THE NFL IN RECEPTIONS AND RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS FOR RUNNING BACKS!!!!!!:salute!:

Quote Originally Posted by JDAcord View Post
    We all know Josh McDaniels is a pass :cutler: oriented coach. But he does value the run. Look at the backs he had in New England, Maroney, Jordan and Faulk. He likes big single backs that can pound the ball. Get the tough yards with out a fullback. Then He will throw in Faulk who has some of the best hands in the NFL as a running back.

Peyton Hillis has got to be a dream come true to McDaniels. Jordan's speed, Maroney's size and Faulk's hands. Check that he has better hands than Faulk. Oh yea and this is only his second year in the league.

He will start for Denver next season. :go:

Big and Bruising enough to be an every down back and has the finesse and soft hands to catch out of the back field. Or MARK MY WORDS ON THIS ONE he will be utilized in motion and split out as a receiver. He has great hands for anyposition let alone running back.

Hillis (if he isn't now) could turn into the most complete, well rounded back we have seen in a long time. Torain hasn't proved nothin and rest I feel we can cut except for maybe Aldridge. He would be a could change of pase.

HILLIS WILL START FOR THE DENVER BRONCOS IN 2009 AND WILL LEAD THE NFL IN RECEPTIONS AND RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS FOR RUNNING BACKS!!!!!!:salute!:
    I sure hope you're right, when we lost him I felt we lost our attitude on offense.

I would love for McDaniels to make Peyton our starting RB, find a FB like Heath Evans and draft a guy like Devin Moore or Tyrell Sutton to be our Kevin Faulk type back!

I am all for Hillis in 09'!

Heads up, the title of this thread is misleading.

Why is it so hard to say "I predict Hillis will start in McD's system."

Quote Originally Posted by JDAcord View Post
    And he will break Jerry Rice record in receiving touchdowns, Emmit Smith record in scoring TDs. Will have a new NFL record of 10 TD in a game rushing and 7 receiving, will run for a single game record of 350yds, while getting 325 receiving yards in a single game. Will take the Broncos to the SB and be named MVP of the league, the play-offs and the SB.

You can now take your orange glasses off, and hope you just didn't jinx Peyton Hillis!
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

You're gonna make people think McD announced this, when in fact he didn't...

I'm down....Hillis is the man!!!!!!!!!! :salute!:

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Yep. I'm sure he'll be the starting full back.

Whoever disputes the RB position with Hillis will probably lose (among our current players). Hillis was our best running back in 2008, no doubt. The guy is a great weapon. Imagine Moreno at RB Hillis at FB, ownage.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I have said it once and I will say it again!

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Yep. I'm sure he'll be the starting full back.
    Hillis has proven to be a legit RB and will no longer be a FB,it would be a complete waist of talent to put him anyplace other than RB. He is an unstoppable BEAST. The kid is just an untapped discovery potential. And the sooner Mc D understands that the better off the Broncos will be.:go:

WHOOT WHOOT!!

Peyton Hillis FTMFW!

:cutler: --> #22 -->

WHOOT WHOOT!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

I really hope this Hillis for RB stuff dies off.

The man at FB, paired with a quality RB gives us far more dangerous offense.

People who can't see why Hillis would make us a better team at FB, don't understand the schemes that him playing at the FB opens us up to being able to do...

Like I said... the DENVER BRONCOS, are more dangerous with him at FB.

Quote Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post

People who can't see why Hillis would make us a better team at FB, don't understand the schemes that him playing at the FB opens us up to being able to do...

AGREED! I LOVE CAKE!

Expect Mcd's to bring over Jordan as our featured back. Hillis will be the broncos Starting FB for 2009

Yes, CORRECT!

Hillis should be our starting FB and short yardage back/bruiser. Hillis should see so many more touches than the average FB. He doesn't play FB, he plays H-Back. A Chris Cooley type but BETTER! and a RB. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Question

Exactly how many times did you see a FB on the field in the Patriots offense?
    RIP Cameron