Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Realism.
    Posts
    2,362

    When Cutler is Traded, Will You Follow Him?

    Legitimate question for the Cutler apologists.

    When he is traded, this season or next, will you follow him to his new team?

    Or will you just whine and complain as if you can bring him back?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,738
    Knee deep.......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,013
    cutler wont be traded

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentum View Post
    Legitimate question for the Cutler apologists.

    When he is traded, this season or next, will you follow him to his new team?

    Or will you just whine and complain as if you can bring him back?
    If he's traded, i'll follow him and i hope he succeeds.
    [SIGPIC]http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=357619&dateline=1243266547[/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentum View Post
    Legitimate question for the Cutler apologists.

    When he is traded, this season or next, will you follow him to his new team?

    Or will you just whine and complain as if you can bring him back?
    Probably that. But if Denver starts winning without him than I won't have any reason to whine.

    I'm just not a big fan of.... you know.... trading away 25 year old Pro Bowl Quarterbacks.

    Sig by Peerless

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,895
    I'll be a bronco fan for life...as I always have been.

    But I won't forgive McDaniels for setting the franchise back years.

    If we lose Cutler it might take another 10 years for us to find a franchise QB. It took us nearly 10 to find Cutler.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    B-more, not less
    Posts
    4,981
    Nope. But I would prob have to change my name...


    I became a fan with Elway and Davis.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    838
    I'm a Broncos fan, not a Cutler fan. We'll survive IF he is traded.

    IF he isn't, OP, will you come back and say "jesus... I guess I'm retarded"? Because that's what I would like very much.
    In Manning I trust.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Accordngs View Post
    I'll be a bronco fan for life...as I always have been.

    But I won't forgive McDaniels for setting the franchise back years.

    If we lose Cutler it might take another 10 years for us to find a franchise QB. It took us nearly 10 to find Cutler.
    So what if we go 8-8 the year we get rid of Cutler? Is that setting the franchise back 10 years? What if we don't make the playoffs? I will pay attention to Cutler, I pay attention to EVERY player in the NFL. However, I'm not a fan of Jay Cutler (theoretically), I am a fan of the Denver Broncos. So if we trade Jay then I will support the team. If we win, there will be a hell of a lot of people on these boards that will be eating crow. Players are not above teams, period.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,738
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMoose View Post
    I'm a Broncos fan, not a Cutler fan. We'll survive IF he is traded.

    IF he isn't, OP, will you come back and say "jesus... I guess I'm retarded"? Because that's what I would like very much.
    No, he'll "just whine and complain as if he can get rid of him".......

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    196
    Firstly i don't think it will happen.

    But if it did, i would follow him in terms of his progress with another team but i wouldn't follow him to another team!

    Broncos forever baby! >:cutler:
    [IMG]http://theloveofsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/denver.jpg[/IMG]


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMoose View Post
    I'm a Broncos fan, not a Cutler fan. We'll survive IF he is traded.

    IF he isn't, OP, will you come back and say "jesus... I guess I'm retarded"? Because that's what I would like very much.
    That could hold true for 95% of people on these boards....>>>>>>:cutler:

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    real fans don't give up on a team because of a player leaving

    but alot of denver fans will have a rooting interest one way or another, in him if he's traded.

    if cutler gets traded to let's say detroit or tb and that new team of his goes 8-8 or worse yet he posts decent to solid to even great numbers, even if denver makes the playoffs and is succesful despite not going 'all the way' , you'll have retards running around saying "if jay was here he would have made sure we won the sb".

    some people are just morons

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Realism.
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMoose View Post
    IF he isn't, OP, will you come back and say "jesus... I guess I'm retarded"? Because that's what I would like very much.
    If anyone that can find a Sportsbook that has the Cutler trade on the books, I'd like to put my money where my mouth is.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    real fans don't give up on a team because of a player leaving

    but alot of denver fans will have a rooting interest one way or another, in him if he's traded.

    if cutler gets traded to let's say detroit or tb and that new team of his goes 8-8 or worse yet he posts decent to solid to even great numbers, even if denver makes the playoffs and is succesful despite not going 'all the way' , you'll have retards running around saying "if jay was here he would have made sure we won the sb".

    some people are just morons
    Wow, your crystal ball is really something. Where'd you get that? The dollar store?

    Bye bye, troll.
    In Manning I trust.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •