68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Draft Sanchez

16 23.53%
  • Draft someone else

30 44.12%
  • Trade down to Jets or bucs for more draft picks

22 32.35%
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Mark Sanchez matches Stafford, maybe even better.

USC QB Mark Sanchez reportedly had an "excellent" showing at the Trojans' Pro Day Wednesday.

30 teams showed up. He made about 80 throws -- doubling Matt Stafford at Georgia's Pro Day -- and there were reportedly "whispers" that Sanchez's workout was better than Stafford's. "(Sanchez's) arm is every bit as good as Matt Ryan’s," NFL Network's Mike Mayock said. "I think he had a great day."

Apr. 1 - 8:38 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/hea...aspx?sport=NFL
    I think Mark Sanchez has all the measurables to be great, and that people are throwing him under the bus for no other reason than because he is from USC.

With McD's coaching, he could make us forget about Cutler IMO. Sanchez is a leader.

I don't care if the man played for Wisconsin, Georgia, Nebraska or any damn school in the nation, he is unproven and too big of a risk. He had more all american running backs then the Broncos had on the IR. He played a soft schedule in the Pac-10 and non-conference. His defense won him every game he played in, and the one game he had to show up in he threw 2 late interceptions that lost them the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    I think Mark Sanchez has all the measurables to be great, and that people are throwing him under the bus for no other reason than because he is from USC.

With McD's coaching, he could make us forget about Cutler IMO. Sanchez is a leader.
    According to mike lombardi Sanchez is the closest to Matt cassell skills wise and he would be the best fit in the new england patriot system so mcdaniels would be looking to trade jay for an early draft pick combined with etc etc in which he could draft mark sanchez

Im a USC fan so, uh, dont draft him. k?

I am one of those that based him off of his school. I should have watched his combine and pro date footage but the simple fact that USC is a power house on defense and they usually have a producing running game leads me to ask what good has USC done for QB's in the NFL. The only one starting is Carson Palmer and even he is close to the end of his rope.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal2Royal View Post
    I don't care if the man played for Wisconsin, Georgia, Nebraska or any damn school in the nation, he is unproven and too big of a risk. He had more all american running backs then the Broncos had on the IR. He played a soft schedule in the Pac-10 and non-conference. His defense won him every game he played in, and the one game he had to show up in he threw 2 late interceptions that lost them the game.
    what he said...

He's played one season. How many times have we seen this from a QB thats played a single year with a powerhouse? They get huge bucks but fail as a NFL QB.

Quote Originally Posted by sharko11.50 View Post
    Cassell is starting
    Good point but the only problem is that cassell never started a game at USC

Why are we even talking about Stafford or Sanchez? Why not wait a year and talk about Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford? Two kids who might actually make good starting Qbs in the NFL some day

Sanchez is a talent but he also had/has some charactor issues while at USC. He had a rape charge filed on him and read someplace that he used that date rape drug on women at parties.

Have no idea what came of it. Just that it happened and clearly it was before last season.

Why are we even talking about Stafford or Sanchez? Why not wait a year and talk about Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford? Two kids who might actually make good starting Qbs in the NFL some day
    Why do you think Sanchez won't be a good NFL QB? McDaniels has made his mistakes, but he can really work with Qbs. Sanchez seems like a total McDaniels guy (and I am echoing the words of Lombardi on NFLN). I think he would fit this system perfectly and win us some games. Say what you will, but the guy is a great leader. I want the Broncos to get him!
    [url]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff180/63YardBronco/Broncos%20Stuff/hillis.gif[/url]

How do you know Sanchez is a great leader? Those guys at USC don't need to be led they are all studs every single one of them is an amazing football player who is a leader of themselves. Leinart was a great "leader" too.

Mark Sanchez would be great in Denver.

I see a small problem. If Detroit takes Strafford which is likely , then Seattle is going to take Mark Sanchez. Seattle sent 15 people to see Sanchez on his ProDay which he Aced.

So unless we call Scott Pioli up and trade with KC , which is going to cost the 13th Pick and then some

Quote Originally Posted by Incomplete84 View Post
    I am one of those that based him off of his school. I should have watched his combine and pro date footage but the simple fact that USC is a power house on defense and they usually have a producing running game leads me to ask what good has USC done for QB's in the NFL. The only one starting is Carson Palmer and even he is close to the end of his rope.
    Putting just one good QB in the NFL in a decade is pretty good if you ask me.

Because the Broncos want to win now.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofansd View Post
    Mark Sanchez would be great in Denver.

I see a small problem. If Detroit takes Strafford which is likely , then Seattle is going to take Mark Sanchez. Seattle sent 15 people to see Sanchez on his ProDay which he Aced.

So unless we call Scott Pioli up and trade with KC , which is going to cost the 13th Pick and then some
    Their need for a QB isn't that pressing. If it was they'd be inquiring about Jay.
    [img]http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Tennessee+v+Georgia+2KODUMKJjoGl.jpg[/img]
    [SIZE="3"][B]KNOWSHON ROCKWELL MORENO[/B][/SIZE]
    [B]OUR NEXT MR. 2000[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]ROBERT AYERS
    BRINGIN THA RUCKUS TO DENVER[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=Chidoze;2544624]John Elway had a good time screwing the Raiders when he played, now that he's retired, it's the Raiderette's turn.

[/QUOTE]