View Poll Results: How many of you are Bears fans now?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love me some windy city!!!!

16 17.98%
  • I'm staying with the mile high!!!!

73 82.02%
Page 20 of 146 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Clayton just said we're getting 2 1st's, a 3rd, and a 5th... and Neck Beard, obviously

Accdg. to NFL.com and PFT it's Orton, 2009 1st and 3rd, and a 2010 1st for Cutler only. The rest of the football world agrees that we robbed them. I'd like to see what Orton can do with an actual offense, and see what Cutler will do without our offense.
    Eat Greedy!

We Eat With Both Hands, Elbows on the Table, Big Steaks!

Yeah, I'm guessing our 1st next year will be top 10, maybe even top 5. There's always the possibility of trading up from 12 or 18 to get Sanchez too...
    [COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"]The Dude abides.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Wow. Kyle Orton is in a very tough position now... Sure he has a great O-line with tons of weapons, but he has to replace Cutler who was our next great QB...

If McDaniels doesn't NAIL these draft picks, he is screwed.

I think this is awsome we robbed them blind. Go cutler enjoy soldier field, with NO recievers, NO line, and NO offensive coordinator.

we can get a cushing/DT (Would be raji if he didn't test positive) to impact imediately

Not to mention Nolan is way better than shannahan at evaluating D Tallent

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
    Its the... 1983 Colts Denver trade all over again...

I wont be surprised if Jay flourishes really well to the point half the McDaniles apologist will be calling for McDaniles head...
    and equally likely, cutler continues his mopey failure and we are all ecstatic we dropped him when we did.

Broncos get shafted by their own undoing. Bears will win enough games to guarantee that next years no.1 will be as good as a no.2.
    Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

This Broncos team isn unwatchable.

Ya I know it sucks but we got some hope for the future with those two first rounders. I kind of like the fact that we have two first round picks this year, two next year, and we also have an extra third rounder this year. Wow we are gonna rebuild this team don't worry fellas.

Kyle Freakin' Orton!!!

All you Jay Haters still think this was a great move?

Why th F didn't they at least take Detroit's #1 pick if they were going to trade Cutler? Then they could have drafted Matt Stafford and we could at least have hoped to have a QB who could be a SB caliber QB in a few years!

KYLE ORTON has a career 71 passer rating! He had 18 TDs and 12 Ints!

He's a career backup! A 4th round draft pick 4 years ago who's done nothing and whom the Bears were hoping to ship out of town!

And the draft picks SUCK!

#18??? and next year's draft pick will be a LOT worse, with Cutler on the Bears they will be favorites to win their division, so next years' pick should be around #20 or worse!

Josh McDaniels completes the destruction of the Broncos!
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

This Broncos team is unwatchable.

Congrats. You just got a big crybaby. Good luck in a year or two when someone in the lockerroom calls him a mean name behind his back and he demands out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn, look at all the whiners in this thread. What did you want? Tom Brady and 3 first round picks and a partridge in a pear tree? 2 First round picks and a third plus a decent QB is a great trade for crybaby bi-polar Cutler. Nobody said Orton will be the starter. You don't know that we won't trade up with someone else and grab Sanchez or just draft some excellent D players. It's happened, it's over and done with. In McDaniels system, I am hoping that even an average QB will shine, just go in there and manage the game. With a much improved D we could be pretty good next year. I mean, c'mon, 8-8 with 3 losses in a row when one would get us in the playoffs last year? The Broncos have had zero heart the last 3 years. Not like we have to be much better to improve that.

I think people don't see the big picture here. McDaniels is going to turn Chris Simms into the next Tom Brady and Orton into the next Cassel. Mark my words dynasty here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeLinds View Post
    This Broncos team is unwatchable.
    yeah because it is the offseason. In september/ october you will tune in