Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 130
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    orange county, ca
    Posts
    322

    stop the freakin madness, orton sucks

    everyone please stop with all this crap about orton being a great starter, or he has a strong arm, hes great in the short game. STOP! my god this guy could not beat out rex stinking grossman, and dont start with lovie didnt give him a chance, he brought the guy in to to compete and look what happened, back and forth they went stinking it up. no team in the nfl would give this guy a shot at starting, ive said it before, the fact that they threw him in the trade says everything about his value. mark my words they will draft or trade for another qb. besides simms will beat orton out. nobody outside the few tards that believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny think that this guys any good. again, if mcdaniels has come to the conclusion that orton is a viable replacement then his days as head coach of the denver broncos will be very short lived.

    p.s
    package next years picks so we can go after S. TAYLOR MAYS

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    322
    IMO, we should draft Colt McCoy next year.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841
    Well said.

    People that quote me Orton's record as a starter get told 3 things:

    1. Devin Hester
    2. Brian Urlacher
    3. Lance Briggs

    Hooray, beer!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Granada Nicaragua
    Posts
    9,168


    People that quote Devin Hester as a legit receiver need to have their head examined

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
    everyone please stop with all this crap about orton being a great starter, or he has a strong arm, hes great in the short game. STOP! my god this guy could not beat out rex stinking grossman, and dont start with lovie didnt give him a chance, he brought the guy in to to compete and look what happened, back and forth they went stinking it up. no team in the nfl would give this guy a shot at starting, ive said it before, the fact that they threw him in the trade says everything about his value. mark my words they will draft or trade for another qb. besides simms will beat orton out. nobody outside the few tards that believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny think that this guys any good. again, if mcdaniels has come to the conclusion that orton is a viable replacement then his days as head coach of the denver broncos will be very short lived.

    p.s
    package next years picks so we can go after S. TAYLOR MAYS
    Ok, guess we know where you stand. I do not know much about Orton. Just what people in Chicago have told me and the majority rules he stinks. I love the long passes, but I hear Orton isn't capable of this. I love QB's good in and out of the pocket, again I hear he is a statue. Sometimes I think people talk him up because the alternative stinks. Denial.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,841
    Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post


    People that quote Devin Hester as a legit receiver need to have their head examined
    Not as a receiver, as a returner. If not for him, the Bears would have been alot worse off.

    Hooray, beer!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
    IMO, we should draft Colt McCoy next year.
    A Colt with the Broncos. Funny

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
    IMO, we should draft Colt McCoy next year.
    I'm with you there, even if he wasn't a great QB his name fits!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Granada Nicaragua
    Posts
    9,168
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Not as a receiver, as a returner. If not for him, the Bears would have been alot worse off.
    Ahhhh, gotcha

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,511
    Some people never learn...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_bo View Post
    I'm with you there, even if he wasn't a great QB his name fits!!
    =D sounds good to me

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,784
    Orton sucks, huh? OK. We will see. :go:

    If he does suck like you say, then I think 2 things will happen. Chris Simms will beat him out, and Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy will be wearing a Bronco uniform next year.

    But I don't agree with you. I think Orton will play and play well. I also think Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford (Probably McCoy) might be wearing a Bronco uniform next year.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    Orton sucks, huh? OK. We will see. :go:

    If he does suck like you say, then I think 2 things will happen. Chris Simms will beat him out, and Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy will be wearing a Bronco uniform next year.

    But I don't agree with you. I think Orton will play and play well. I also think Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford (Probably McCoy) might be wearing a Bronco uniform next year.
    I like the way you think my boy. Colt McCoy!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
    everyone please stop with all this crap about orton being a great starter, or he has a strong arm, hes great in the short game. STOP! my god this guy could not beat out rex stinking grossman, and dont start with lovie didnt give him a chance, he brought the guy in to to compete and look what happened, back and forth they went stinking it up. no team in the nfl would give this guy a shot at starting, ive said it before, the fact that they threw him in the trade says everything about his value. mark my words they will draft or trade for another qb. besides simms will beat orton out. nobody outside the few tards that believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny think that this guys any good. again, if mcdaniels has come to the conclusion that orton is a viable replacement then his days as head coach of the denver broncos will be very short lived.

    p.s
    package next years picks so we can go after S. TAYLOR MAYS
    Well, I'm going out on a limb here, but i'm going to say you're a realist???

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere I want on 18 wheels
    Posts
    8,549
    Why does Orton suck?

    Is it because you hate McDaniels or is it because you love Jay Cutler? Neither reason is legitimate.

    By most accounts, Orton was playing well prior to his ankle injury. I will wait to see what Orton can do in a Broncos uniform before I decide if he sucks or not.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •