Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

stop the freakin madness, orton sucks

everyone please stop with all this crap about orton being a great starter, or he has a strong arm, hes great in the short game. STOP! my god this guy could not beat out rex stinking grossman, and dont start with lovie didnt give him a chance, he brought the guy in to to compete and look what happened, back and forth they went stinking it up. no team in the nfl would give this guy a shot at starting, ive said it before, the fact that they threw him in the trade says everything about his value. mark my words they will draft or trade for another qb. besides simms will beat orton out. nobody outside the few tards that believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny think that this guys any good. again, if mcdaniels has come to the conclusion that orton is a viable replacement then his days as head coach of the denver broncos will be very short lived.

p.s
    package next years picks so we can go after S. TAYLOR MAYS

IMO, we should draft Colt McCoy next year.

Well said.

People that quote me Orton's record as a starter get told 3 things:

1. Devin Hester
    2. Brian Urlacher
    3. Lance Briggs

Hooray, beer!

People that quote Devin Hester as a legit receiver need to have their head examined

Quote Originally Posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
    everyone please stop with all this crap about orton being a great starter, or he has a strong arm, hes great in the short game. STOP! my god this guy could not beat out rex stinking grossman, and dont start with lovie didnt give him a chance, he brought the guy in to to compete and look what happened, back and forth they went stinking it up. no team in the nfl would give this guy a shot at starting, ive said it before, the fact that they threw him in the trade says everything about his value. mark my words they will draft or trade for another qb. besides simms will beat orton out. nobody outside the few tards that believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny think that this guys any good. again, if mcdaniels has come to the conclusion that orton is a viable replacement then his days as head coach of the denver broncos will be very short lived.

p.s
    Ok, guess we know where you stand. I do not know much about Orton. Just what people in Chicago have told me and the majority rules he stinks. I love the long passes, but I hear Orton isn't capable of this. I love QB's good in and out of the pocket, again I hear he is a statue. Sometimes I think people talk him up because the alternative stinks. Denial.....

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post

People that quote Devin Hester as a legit receiver need to have their head examined
    Not as a receiver, as a returner. If not for him, the Bears would have been alot worse off.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
    A Colt with the Broncos. Funny

Quote Originally Posted by EddieRoyalFan View Post
    I'm with you there, even if he wasn't a great QB his name fits!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Not as a receiver, as a returner. If not for him, the Bears would have been alot worse off.
    Ahhhh, gotcha

Some people never learn...

Quote Originally Posted by lil_bo View Post
    I'm with you there, even if he wasn't a great QB his name fits!!
    =D sounds good to me

Orton sucks, huh? OK. We will see. :go:

If he does suck like you say, then I think 2 things will happen. Chris Simms will beat him out, and Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy will be wearing a Bronco uniform next year.

But I don't agree with you. I think Orton will play and play well. I also think Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford (Probably McCoy) might be wearing a Bronco uniform next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    Orton sucks, huh? OK. We will see. :go:

If he does suck like you say, then I think 2 things will happen. Chris Simms will beat him out, and Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy will be wearing a Bronco uniform next year.

But I don't agree with you. I think Orton will play and play well. I also think Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford (Probably McCoy) might be wearing a Bronco uniform next year.
    I like the way you think my boy. Colt McCoy!

Quote Originally Posted by #1atwaterfan View Post

p.s
    Well, I'm going out on a limb here, but i'm going to say you're a realist???

Why does Orton suck?

Is it because you hate McDaniels or is it because you love Jay Cutler? Neither reason is legitimate.

By most accounts, Orton was playing well prior to his ankle injury. I will wait to see what Orton can do in a Broncos uniform before I decide if he sucks or not.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!