Hybrid View

Broncos to swap picks with Jags

I see there is an insider article stating the Broncos may swap picks with the Jags. Is there anyone with an insider account that could tell me what that is all about?

Very misleading thread. Next time, add a "?" at the end.
    [B][U][SIZE="4"]Owned:[/SIZE][/U][/B]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sorry, I am typing from a cell. I definitely should have added the question mark.

The Jags are looking to swap picks, but no team has done it officially. I think it would be a good idea, the Broncos can grab B.J. Raji before Green Bay can, as long as the Browns don't draft him first. Then we can use the #18 for an OLB or Rey Rey if he is still available.

As long as they aren't trading up for a QB, I would support any kind of trade up in the draft.
    [B][U][SIZE="4"]Owned:[/SIZE][/U][/B]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think it will happen.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by Uglybass View Post
    The Jags are looking to swap picks, but no team has done it officially. I think it would be a good idea, the Broncos can grab B.J. Raji before Green Bay can, as long as the Browns don't draft him first. Then we can use the #18 for an OLB or Rey Rey if he is still available.

was that all it was? Man, I was getting pretty excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglybass View Post
    If it happened it would definitely put us in a better position to draft Raji if we really want him. However, he still may not make it out of the top 5.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Okay... swpa picks with the Jags.... at what expense? You don't just trade you Wagner Rookie card for the '93 Topps Elway insert(obviously, a swap of picks is much closer in value then these to sports cards, but you get my point).

Some teams trade down to save contract money. It would get the Jags out of top ten money, and maybe still get them the player they were looking to pick at 8. It could happen.

The only reason I could see the Broncos moving up is to ensure getting Sanchez before someone like the Jags or Niners do.

Do it to get Raji
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]