Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127
Results 1,891 to 1,894 of 1894

Thread: Weather 101

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    It is getting hot way too early here, we are usually in the 90's in April and early May, but have been over 100 lately... It is going to be a long hot summer.
    Wow!! I know this is not "the south" where I live, though it is southern Manitoba, but it was in freeze range overnight!! Hey, I know we live far north, but cmon!!! This has gotta stop!!

We might finally thaw out.
    Next week I'll probably be complaining of the heat.......

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    We might finally thaw out.
    Next week I'll probably be complaining of the heat.......
    We have the right to complain about cold and then heat, and then rain, and maybe throw in some wind, hail, snow, humidity (lets never forget humidity), drought, and whatever weather comes our way. WE HAVE RIGHTS!!!!

Don't you find it funny that every year when the first sort of warm days hit, folks are instantly seen walking around with their most summery outfits, and guys are running around with nothing but runners and shorts. Do they think this will not happen again?? Do they have different body temperatures than this dude? (probably!!) Actually I am sure of that, given every winter, with temps below -20C (-4 F), not including wind chill, I see teenagers outside with no jackets on. HOW?????