Page 114 of 118 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1763

Thread: Weather 101

  1. #1696
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,348
    15 below when I got done working, it was 8 below the night before.

    No humidity or wind tonight so it wasn't terrible, there was a slight breeze last night though that really made it not fun.

  2. #1697
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,497
    Brrrrrr. 8 degrees. Wind chill -1. Chilly start this morning. Not fair Peanut.... You and the gf are nice and toasty and I am froze.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-08-2019 at 04:48 AM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

  3. #1698
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Brrrrrr. 8 degrees. Wind chill -1. Chilly start this morning. Not fair Peanut.... You and the gf are nice and toasty and I am froze.
    8 degrees in TX? That seems strange to me.

  4. #1699
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    8 degrees in TX? That seems strange to me.
    Lol... It's not all that uncommon. Texas is a very big state, meaning its a lot further north than most folks think. I am separated from Kansas by a mere 36 miles. I live in the northwest corner of the northeast county in the panhandle. Brownsville Texas is the southern most point in Texas. It is almost 900 miles to Brownsville from here. On ONE highway (highway 83 if you're curious). If you ate interested, I posted a thread in the locker room and it kinda lays out how far I am from everything sports wise.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-08-2019 at 06:41 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

  5. #1700
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Lol... It's not all that uncommon. Texas is a very big state, meaning its a lot further north than most folks think. I am separated from Kansas by a mere 36 miles. I live in the northwest corner of the northeast county in the panhandle. Brownsville Texas is the southern most point in Texas. It is almost 900 miles to Brownsville from here. On ONE highway (highway 83 if you're curious). If you ate interested, I posted a thread in the locker room and it kinda lays out how far I am from everything sports wise.
    Iím about 1200 miles north of you and it hasnít been that cold once yet this winter.

  6. #1701
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I’m about 1200 miles north of you and it hasn’t been that cold once yet this winter.
    Really? How are these systems missing you?
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

  7. #1702
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Really? How are these systems missing you?
    The winters in the Treasure Valley arenít as harsh as most places along the same latitude, although this winter and the last have been unusually mild, having conditions in January we would normally see in March, then really cold in February.
    January has highs in the 40ís almost every day but now weíre having winter.

  8. #1703
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,792
    31 degrees with white out conditions. I canít post pictures from the mobile site.

    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

  9. #1704
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    31 degrees with white out conditions. I can’t post pictures from the mobile site.
    We could use a good wet 6" of snow... Although with our luck the wind would blow 40 mph and we'd have 8' drifts everwhere.....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

  10. #1705
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    We could use a good wet 6" of snow... Although with our luck the wind would blow 40 mph and we'd have 8' drifts everwhere.....
    Drifts are no joke. I high centered in the middle of a highway in my wifeís Honda Pilot 2 years ago.

    We got about 3 inches this morning, but it mostly melted off by 4pm because it got up to 40.

  11. #1706
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,497
    60 here today. Windy. Slight chance of some rain which we are in dire need of... Too many grass fires already this year.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

  12. #1707
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,615
    Snowing - started this past evening around 7pm and will go until Tuesday night at around midnight. Looks like we're getting a foot of pure powder!

  13. #1708
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Snowing - started this past evening around 7pm and will go until Tuesday night at around midnight. Looks like we're getting a foot of pure powder!
    Yeah started at 3 here and I'm only in the 6 to 8 inches of snow. Probably shouldn't have gone to work tonight as I'm not sure if I will be able to make it home now lol. At least my kids school is already canceled for tomorrow.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  14. #1709
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,812



  15. #1710
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post


    Enjoy the rain. Just hope it doesn't flood or cause mudslides.

    We're suppose to get some snow over the weekend. My little weather thingy has one flake for Saturday and three flakes for Sunday. I'm hoping for no flakes or ice.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •