Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    airports are odd for me.....like a lot of places....it's one of those areas where you will pass/see thousands of people.....and that split second will be the only time in your life....you have no idea if you saw someone on the last day of their life.....if you said the final hello someone will ever hear.....tons and tons of people who you just never get to know.....if I could do anything....it would be to have an hour long conversation with each person on Earth.....i know it's impossible and slightly off topic....it's just odd sharing the planet with so many and meeting so few
    That's part of the attraction, to me anyway.......the coming and going, the stories that could be told, the energy....

BTW.....I'll give you an hour (of conversation).....would be my pleasure.
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-27-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    airports are odd for me.....like a lot of places....it's one of those areas where you will pass/see thousands of people.....and that split second will be the only time in your life....you have no idea if you saw someone on the last day of their life.....if you said the final hello someone will ever hear.....tons and tons of people who you just never get to know.....if I could do anything....it would be to have an hour long conversation with each person on Earth.....i know it's impossible and slightly off topic....it's just odd sharing the planet with so many and meeting so few
    Wow, that’s deep . I've thought things similar to that before, but not quite on that level...

I love airports! But I hate flying

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Thx VD!!!

Boy you're venomous, like nobody's business......
    Yeah. Im actually trying to bring this whole place down single handedly, so thats my goal for this year. :devil:

My plan is to now take out the entire world with VD

I like airports. I agree that theyre one of the best places to watch people. Them and grocery stores. Dont know why but I always see some interesting stuff in groceries stores.

Sky Harbor in Phoenix is nice. Its really not all that busy alot of the time. The couple times ive flown out of there you literally could be the only person walking somewhere at any given time. And its a big airport and clean too.

I dig the moving sidewalks. But they seem kind of random to me. Haha.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

I thought I'd bring this back. Some things are definitely different as we speak. Give it time. Give people time. We will fly again with feelings of old. I still remember having to fly on business 2 weeks after 9/11. We were still under group sadness....and yes, fear. And it seemed far too early to enter a plane again. But time will change this as well, and we will learn from it, as we always do.