Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

college football

anyone a husker fan out there?

I cheer for teams from the PAC 10 since I'm from that area (north of the boarder) espeacially Jake Locker and his Washington Huskies (who in a year or too will be VERY good). But in truth, I have always been a Florida State Seminoles fan, and have a great respect for Bobby Bowden! It's an off year this year, but go 'noles!
    "I wanted #27 because I wanted to honour Darrent [Williams] and his family" - [COLOR="orange"]Knowshon Moreno[/COLOR] :salute!:
    [COLOR="orange"]Official Kyle Orton Army Soldier #525[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="orange"]Defensive Line Coach - MickyD Mafia [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Boise State
    FRESNO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

(was cheering for boise all season except when we played, i was at the game)

Iowa State
    [B][CENTER]You can say what you want about me, but no one can tell me I can't.[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [SIZE="2"]I rely on myself, just making sure that was clear. I'm not in need of your crutches. I've faced all my fears. And I want what I knew I could have. Life is not a monster, make the best of what you have.[/SIZE]

University of Northern Colorado Bears
    Winners of 2 undisputed national championships decided on the field with a play off system - The way it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMW View Post
    University of Northern Colorado Bears
    Winners of 2 undisputed national championships decided on the field with a play off system - The way it should be.
    Go Bears.

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

University of Arizona.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.