View Poll Results: How long have you been a Broncos fan?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 to 5 years

    8 5.93%
  • 6 to 10 years

    6 4.44%
  • 11 to 15 years

    22 16.30%
  • 16 to 20 years

    20 14.81%
  • 21 to 25 years

    23 17.04%
  • 26 to 30 years

    20 14.81%
  • 31 to 35 years

    20 14.81%
  • 36 to 40 years

    6 4.44%
  • 41+ years

    4 2.96%
  • Im a fan of another franchise

    6 4.44%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 102
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Denver.
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    Please share with your fellow posters what lead you to be a Broncos fan.
    I was born this way.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,190
    I jumped on the bandwagon during the 87 season. I was 8 and I just thought that Elway was cool at the time. I guess Elway is the reason I started liking the Broncos back then.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    I think you are lying.....

    LOL nope.

    Still have a Tommy Vardell football card I was real happy about.

    Too bad he sucked.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,517
    1978 I turned 8 and watched Craig Morton and Red Miller take us to the SB with the Orange Crush. All I remember from that season was a tide of orange jerseys carrying Miller off the field at Mile High after beating the hated Raiders in the AFCCG.
    Current morale factor (on a scale of 1-10): -1000 and dropping like a lead balloon.

    Reason: Thanks a lot Bowlen, McDaniels and Cutler!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In His Grace
    Posts
    1,673
    My family is from Ohio and are all Browns fans. My older brother loved Kosar and it was all I heard about. So out of spite, I cheered the broncos just to tick him off. Thankfully they won and the relationship began. I've been with through thick and thin since then. My favorite moment is when Mobley knocked down Favre's pass to seal the SB. Great, great day

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    75
    "77"

    First full game watched was the AFC Championship vs. the Raiders.

    Picked Denver because I was the youngest of four boys who all had different teams. (LA Rams-Vikings-Cowboys-Father was a Raiders fan) So when I was five I knew Denver was up in the mountains and I liked the local mountains (Sequoias) and my favorite color was orange. Easy pick.

    I got the pleasure of watching them lose every SB, the best one was vs. SF. Being in CA. surrounded by Raider and 49er fans made that one special.

    I used to live and die week to week, then we won XXXII and I could die happy.


    for Life.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    www.SuperMcSmashieLand.com
    Posts
    10,476
    Quote Originally Posted by AVnCA View Post
    "77"

    First full game watched was the AFC Championship vs. the Raiders.

    Picked Denver because I was the youngest of four boys who all had different teams. (LA Rams-Vikings-Cowboys-Father was a Raiders fan) So when I was five I knew Denver was up in the mountains and I liked the local mountains (Sequoias) and my favorite color was orange. Easy pick.

    I got the pleasure of watching them lose every SB, the best one was vs. SF. Being in CA. surrounded by Raider and 49er fans made that one special.

    I used to live and die week to week, then we won XXXII and I could die happy.


    for Life.
    With every SB lose, I wore the AFC Champions shirt with pride!

    But nothing was better than finally getting to put the SB Champions shirt!


    I adopt andrewmlb.


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15

    I came out a Denver fan

    my dad was in Denver in 1960 when the team came to denver, and was hooked. He claimed me from a mother who was a giant fan, and living in NJ i love the out of towner fan...love it. bronco-armada that was the best story i have heard

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    1,698
    I was born a Bronco fan-

    It would be easier to change my skin color than my team alliegance



    Incarcerated Bob is my Hero!!!!!!

    John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    www.SuperMcSmashieLand.com
    Posts
    10,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    I was born this way.
    Alastor came out and did the Mile High Salute!



    Just kidding, big guy!

    I truly wish I was lucky enough to be a Denver native to be able to live in Broncos country. Such was not my fate in life I guess.


    I adopt andrewmlb.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    257
    Growing up my dad was from Denver fan and so I became one. When I was about nine I really started watching the Broncos and saw Elway win the superbowl. Ahh those were the glory years!! I love the Broncos and Im really happy to be part of this forum.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    www.SuperMcSmashieLand.com
    Posts
    10,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Fetzer View Post
    Growing up my dad was from Denver fan and so I became one. When I was about nine I really started watching the Broncos and saw Elway win the superbowl. Ahh those were the glory years!! I love the Broncos and Im really happy to be part of this forum.
    Welcome sir!


    I adopt andrewmlb.


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    With every SB lose, I wore the AFC Champions shirt with pride!

    But nothing was better than finally getting to put the SB Champions shirt!
    Definitely!

    After every loss still I wear a jersey or hat the next day.
    No shame in being a Broncos fan.
    Although McJaygate was close.

    Quick side note observation about SB XXXII: Anybody else notice Trevor Price's Jersey was missing the BRONCOS on the front?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Denver.
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AVnCA View Post
    Definitely!

    After every loss still I wear a jersey or hat the next day.
    No shame in being a Broncos fan.
    Although McJaygate was close.

    Quick side note observation about SB XXXII: Anybody else notice Trevor Price's Jersey was missing the BRONCOS on the front?
    A misprint perhaps? He should have signed it and framed it.

    Funny how many of the things we value most in life (Stamps, coins, art, trading cards, cars, etc) are the ones with errors on them, and not the ones that are made properly.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    75
    Was looking for it and noticed Alfred was missing his.



    Aldredge too.



    Mobely..



    Bill had his.

    Last edited by AVnCA; 06-01-2009 at 09:51 PM.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •