Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 168
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    1,698
    Quote Originally Posted by goalforgould View Post
    it's always better not to argue with dennis (just a little hint). The point of an argument is to win it, it won't happen with dennis.

    Just smile and nod you're head when he says something you dont like.
    I think you warned us about that a few months back and you caught crap for it.

    I learned with a few ex girlfriends...you cant win an argument against someone who is crazy. you just cant.



    Incarcerated Bob is my Hero!!!!!!

    John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    OMG OMG PROBOWL!!!111!!!!

    God shut up, you're obviously one of these "morons"

    Probowl mean absolutely NOTHING.

    Sure its cool when your team's players are in it and all, and sometimes they're deserving, but we all know Cutler shouldn't have been in the Pro Bowl last year.

    Shoulda been Rivers instead.


    Oh and, this is probably one of the best coaching staffs we've ever had..
    For one, it would be Rivers going in over Favre if you want to replace someone. Jay still had a better season than Favre.

    Two, this is not close to our best coaching staff. That statement is laughable.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Commerce City, Co
    Posts
    7,580
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    For one, it would be Rivers going in over Favre if you want to replace someone. Jay still had a better season than Favre.

    Two, this is not close to our best coaching staff. That statement is laughable.
    How do you know? They have not coached yet and yes you can go the other way as well. I dont know if there the best yet till season time.:orton:

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncbeat View Post
    How do you know? [/IMG]
    Exactly.

    I know it is a fact though as of now. We have 2 SB's that were won back to back. We won the most games ever over a 3 season span. I would say this coaching staff has a LOT to prove to be considered better than that one.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    Exactly.

    I know it is a fact though as of now. We have 2 SB's that were won back to back. We won the most games ever over a 3 season span. I would say this coaching staff has a LOT to prove to be considered better than that one.
    As of this moment The Shanahan/Kubiak team is the greatest coaching tandem the franchise has seen. I honestly believe the loss of Kubiak killed the synergy of what this team had going for it.

    I hope in the future we can attain something similar to what they accomplished.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncbeat View Post
    How do you know?
    We had a coaching staff that won back to back superbowls. That's how we know.

    This RomperRoom group won't win over 8 games in any season....I just wish to God we could fire him now and save us the abortion of the next couple seasons.
    [SIGPIC]http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9162&dateline=1245248469[/SIGPIC]
    [B]RomperRoom McD was an abortion of a hire - Ahead of the curve since 1/12/09[/B]

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    If you had, you would know that Jay was getting hit within 1 1/2 seconds on almost every play because the tackles couldn't stop a pillow from blowing through the line.
    Well the AFC probowl oline is much better than Chicagos...

    So that's going to be happening to Jay a lot in Chicago so he best get used to it fast unless a 26 QB rating is ideal to him.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeisthefuture View Post
    We had a coaching staff that won back to back superbowls. That's how we know.

    This RomperRoom group won't win over 8 games in any season....I just wish to God we could fire him now and save us the abortion of the next couple seasons.
    I agree with your first statement.

    Your second statement however just makes you sound like a bitter, inflammatory, troll.

    You might want to work on that.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Well the AFC probowl oline is much better than Chicagos...

    So that's going to be happening to Jay a lot in Chicago so he best get used to it fast unless a 26 QB rating is ideal to him.
    Aline thrown together in one week is expected to act cohesively in a scheme they aren't used to? You do realize that Chi had a decent Oline last year right?

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Well the AFC probowl oline is much better than Chicagos...

    So that's going to be happening to Jay a lot in Chicago so he best get used to it fast unless a 26 QB rating is ideal to him.
    No it wasn't. Watch when Jay was in the Pro Bowl and watch Chicago during the season. The players may be a lot better but lack of chemistry or something made them really bad.

    Anyways, I don't really care what he has in Chicago. I still don't think that will hold him back much once he learns to play with a weaker line again. He had about the same production from the o-line a year ago, here. He had a worse o-line in college. I don't think the o-line will be the reason for his failures if he does fail.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post

    Your second statement however just makes you sound like a bitter, inflammatory, troll.
    Troll? Because I disagree with you? Because I can read between the lines and see that McD is not even close to being ready to be a head coach of an NFL team?

    This hire stinks....reeks....We are in for a couple of long years until we fire him...meanwhile we will be losing ground and losing our place as one of the 10 best franchises in pro football.
    [SIGPIC]http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9162&dateline=1245248469[/SIGPIC]
    [B]RomperRoom McD was an abortion of a hire - Ahead of the curve since 1/12/09[/B]

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,784
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    Exactly.

    I know it is a fact though as of now. We have 2 SB's that were won back to back. We won the most games ever over a 3 season span. I would say this coaching staff has a LOT to prove to be considered better than that one.
    Are you happy enough that we've won two Superbowls that you don't think we need anymore?

    Over the last few seasons at the very least we've been treading water. At most we've been heading downhill. Judging from last year's defense, which do you think it is?

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    Are you happy enough that we've won two Superbowls that you don't think we need anymore?

    Over the last few seasons at the very least we've been treading water. At most we've been heading downhill. Judging from last year's defense, which do you think it is?
    What exactly does this have to do with my post?

    I was all for a coaching change. I haven't been for a lot of the stuff that has happened since the coaching change.

    Either way, this coaching staff doesn't even compare to our best coaching staff until they prove something.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    Are you happy enough that we've won two Superbowls that you don't think we need anymore?

    Over the last few seasons at the very least we've been treading water. At most we've been heading downhill. Judging from last year's defense, which do you think it is?
    [ ] got the point

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeisthefuture View Post
    This hire stinks....reeks....We are in for a couple of long years until we fire him...meanwhile we will be losing ground and losing our place as one of the 10 best franchises in pro football.
    It's a good thing you know this before the season starts. Now there's no reason to play the game at all. McD has already lost the season for us. Thank you for such an enlightening insight.

    Supporting McD since 2009.

    Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

    Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •