View Poll Results: Will Brandon Marshall play for the Denver Broncos in 09?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

27 26.73%
  • Yes

79 78.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1520

I really think B-Marsh will get traded- Your thoughts??

My reason is base solely on the team website which i visit a couple of time per day. Usually when the NFL.com put a video up that has to do with the broncos organization or a player, the team website is quick to put the same video under their "video and audio" section. As of now the Brandon Marshall appearance on the NFL network has not been uploaded yet to the team site. Thats just a little tell tell sign Im going to observe for the next couple of days. I hope he stays...but old man Bowlen and young MacIdiot are turning my Broncos into a laughing stock.

Bring back Shanny...

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    "Calling a spade a spade" as an expression long predates the racial connotation of the word spade. As Random House explains, "to call a spade a spade" originated in ancient Greece.

"The exact origin is uncertain; the playwright Menander, in a fragment, said "I call a fig a fig, a spade a spade," but Lucian attributes the phrase to Aristophanes. Later, Plutarch notes that "The Macedonians are a rude and clownish people who call a spade a spade." (It is worth noting that the Greek word translated as "spade" seems actually to mean something like "bowl" or "trough"; the "spade" may be based on a Renaissance mistranslation. In this case the original expression was "to call a bowl a bowl," and thus the "spade" expression is "only" 500, rather than 2,500, years old.)"
    http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/inde...?date=19970115
    I know it's a real phrase. Granted, I didn't know the Macedonians were involved.

Sarcasm is really hard to produce in written form. I'll keep my smart-assery to myself next time.

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

I think your a troll from another fanbase just doing what you do best.

AS for your topic, welcome to 1 month ago. He isn't getting traded. Try to keep updated next time.

100 post rule? :go:

At least in GD

Not a chance.

First, the FO is not going to cave unless they want to be controlled by their players for the rest of their existence.

Secondly, no one has offered anything close to what the Broncos would need, because he does still have talent.

I think the sports sites just like to throw around trade rumors and speculation because that kind of thing gets better ratings than facts.

But as others said, this discussion is a month behind the times.

Quote Originally Posted by RodSmithRules View Post
    I know it's a real phrase. Granted, I didn't know the Macedonians were involved.

Sarcasm is really hard to produce in written form. I'll keep my smart-assery to myself next time.
    I've had that same problem today, bro. No worries

Hooray, beer!

I keep saying we need a sarcasm font on here.

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

John Lynch is the ish

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

I like John Lynch, but I think we can do without the racial slurs.
    yeah i'm surprised he used that 'call a spade a spade' term, in regards to marshall lol

i did like this though, regarding cutler - "He's got some growing up to do"

hate to say i told ya so

Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    hate to say i told ya so
    No, you don't. You're lovin' every minute of it. You're eatin' it up like Skittles.

The world looks different without blinders on one's eyes.

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

No, you don't. You're lovin' every minute of it. You're eatin' it up like Skittles.

The world looks different without blinders on one's eyes.
    yeah, i just used the wrong phrase, like lynch did haha

Regarding the posting of the video on the website: I don't think the Broncos would want to feature a piece that was filled with repeated contemptuous remarks and snickers by NFL employees that had a net result of painting the team in a negative light. Sure, Brandon SAID all the right things, but he didn't exactly show an eagerness (or the ability) to suppress the assault on the team, the coach, and the starting QB either.

Now, if McD wants to hang the transcript on a bulletin board, or if Kyle wants to put it in his locker; that I have no problem with.

My thought are that you're reasoning for thinking he will get traded is the stupidest thing I've ever heard

If anything, marshall wont be traded/released until after this season. Unless of course an offer comes around thats too good to pass up, which could happen easily if a WR happens to get hurt in training camp.
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Norwalk, CT., by way of Broncos Nation, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBroncosPhan View Post
    My reason is base solely on the team website which i visit a couple of time per day. Usually when the NFL.com put a video up that has to do with the broncos organization or a player, the team website is quick to put the same video under their "video and audio" section. As of now the Brandon Marshall appearance on the NFL network has not been uploaded yet to the team site. Thats just a little tell tell sign Im going to observe for the next couple of days. I hope he stays...but old man Bowlen and young MacIdiot are turning my Broncos into a laughing stock.

Bring back Shanny...
    Get lost...Your first post, and you post such negativity. He will not be traded!

"Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
    Great Job & thanks, WD!

Tim Tebow club member 15

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion