View Poll Results: Do you trust Woody Paige's reporting?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    40 36.70%
  • No

    69 63.30%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 203
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs > You View Post
    Yeah, because Cutler sucks and isnt one of the best up and coming young qbs in the game.
    he isn't

    till he proves he is

    but he doesn't suck

    ryan leaf sucked

    cutler puts up pretty good numbers but has the thinnest skin of any nfl qb and wilts down the stretch (since HS he fails the deeper into the season he gets)


    the only thing everyone can agree on with him, is he is the most talented qb in the nfl

    so was vick......and vick has done way more than cutler has


    cutler's sack-hangers just assume he's going to blossom into montana, because they assume that about just about every top talented guy that comes into the league (jeff george)

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Do you like Tony Romo? Think he is a good QB?

    Why dont you do us a favor and post his stats next to cutler. Lets see how close they are. Afterall if jay sucks soooo bad then tony should blow him out of the freaking water right?

    And Tony has been in the league and started a lot longer than Jay. He too has never won a playoff game. Why isnt there this huge rap against tony with fans hating him???

    Oh -yeah because have the broncos fans are brainwashed and think all of a sudden jay sucks.
    romo's made alot of stupid decisions too, and shown a thin skin as well at times

    he's also made the playoffs while being a UDFA

    he's accomplished way more than cutler, as well thus far (while not being even close to as talented as cutler)

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    All I really have to say to that is you should educate yourself on the situation before you solely blame Cutler for what happened.

    You do realize that a random 32 year old, never been a head coach in his life, came in first thing and tried to trade our franchise Qb?
    I dont care if you dont think hes one of the best, hes still a franchise Qb.

    Do you honestly think that was the right thing to do?

    All I can say is neither of them acted appropriately.
    he obviously tried to trade jay because he has no faith in jay's ability to win games, given jay's mental state

    and possibly given his disease

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    now that i can agree with for the most part. But Jay never showed that side of him (the whiney baby) on the field or in the LR. So to me, who cares. you want to be a jerk in real life. Fine.

    but produce on the field and we are cool. I am not living with you. I am not hanging out with jay and the rest, so if jay is a dyck or whateverelse i could care less.

    Of course thats not what he should be, but i dont see him so i dont care. As long as he can help the team i am good.


    But atleast you didnt say he is not a good qb anymore. Thats what i thought you were getting at. So my apologies.
    that's not true at all

    jay was always whining on the field and pushing D players because they were getting under his skin

    in losses, when D players are getting the best of him, he started to run big time smack and couldn't back it up, then guys like mccree would get in his face and he'd just push em aside and cave (the 41-3 blowout game in denver)

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    romo's made alot of stupid decisions too, and shown a thin skin as well at times

    he's also made the playoffs while being a UDFA

    he's accomplished way more than cutler, as well thus far (while not being even close to as talented as cutler)
    Romo is 29 and has been on the most talented team in the NFC on both sides of the ball. Cutler has never been on a good team. Of all the top 10 QB lists you see, Cutler far and away has had the worst team around him. He is going to win a SB in chicago. Definitely will win one before Rivers.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bozeman, MT
    Posts
    6,074
    If players don't trust McDaniels, they need to be kicked to the curb. Let me guess, these are the same veteran players that have contributed to no playoffs in Denver for the last 3 years. Bunch of losers anyways. Kick them to the curb.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    he isn't

    till he proves he is

    but he doesn't suck

    ryan leaf sucked

    cutler puts up pretty good numbers but has the thinnest skin of any nfl qb and wilts down the stretch (since HS he fails the deeper into the season he gets)


    the only thing everyone can agree on with him, is he is the most talented qb in the nfl

    so was vick......and vick has done way more than cutler has


    cutler's sack-hangers just assume he's going to blossom into montana, because they assume that about just about every top talented guy that comes into the league (jeff george)
    He is indeed one of the best QBs in the NFL. Your hate for him is ridiculous lol. It's funny because Rivers has had been on the AFC version of the Cowboys. All that talent and gets picked to represent the AFC in the SB every year, but never gets it done. He has HOFs, elite players, tons of talent all around him. Every year. And he hasn't done it? LOL oh the hypocrisy.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'N Chronic View Post
    I see you complaining about Cutler making the pro bowl. Why did he not deserve it over Favre and Collins?

    Also, Cutler had a top 10 int%.
    Cutler CERTAINLY deserved it more than Favre and Collins. I will not argue that. But like I said before, Rivers... 9 more TD passes... 7 less interceptions... significantly better completion percentage. Look, I'm not saying I like Rivers. What I am saying is that it's a joke that Cutler made it to the pro bowl over him, and I know I would have said essentially the same thing before the trade.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    Cutler CERTAINLY deserved it more than Favre and Collins. I will not argue that. But like I said before, Rivers... 9 more TD passes... 7 less interceptions... significantly better completion percentage. Look, I'm not saying I like Rivers. What I am saying is that it's a joke that Cutler made it to the pro bowl over him, and I know I would have said essentially the same thing before the trade.
    Then that means both Rivers and Cutler > Favre and Collins, right? So Cutler DID deserve to go to the PB. It was more of a matter of Rivers getting jipped than Cutler not deserving it since there were two other QBs who BOTH Cutler and Rivers were better than.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    that's not true at all

    jay was always whining on the field and pushing D players because they were getting under his skin

    in losses, when D players are getting the best of him, he started to run big time smack and couldn't back it up, then guys like mccree would get in his face and he'd just push em aside and cave (the 41-3 blowout game in denver)
    This reminds me of the Miami @ Denver game when Cutler took his helmet off on the field and slammed it onto the ground because of an offensive pass interference penalty.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Now live in South Jersey.
    Posts
    2,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs > You View Post
    This is just like a job. Say you were an employee somewhere. You guys get a new boss and all of a sudden, he fires the head of marketing(even though the marketing division has been heralded as one of the best around), then he forces the director of IT to quit (even though the IT division has been very strong and top 5 in the nation). Would you as an employee trust this boss? Keep in mind that he's a very young boss who comes from a line of failed bosses. How would you feel working for him?






    For this little screenplay, the head of marketing will be played by Jay Cutler. Brandon Marshall will be making his acting debut as the director of IT, and Mr. Josh McDaniels will be playing the part of the boss.


    it should keep you on your toes and should give 100% cause you never know.
    the idea that anybody is expendable should make you work even harder to keep your job.

    so if the head of the heralded marketing team can get fired that means anyone can be fired so don't get comfortable and rest on your laurels thinking that i have been here for x amount of years they won't touch me. wrong attitude.
    I would bust my ass to make sure i don't get fired.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'N Chronic View Post
    Romo is 29 and has been on the most talented team in the NFC on both sides of the ball. Cutler has never been on a good team. Of all the top 10 QB lists you see, Cutler far and away has had the worst team around him. He is going to win a SB in chicago. Definitely will win one before Rivers.
    cutleris definitely not going to win a superbowl with that current mental state or that current thin-skin

    also let's see how the diabetes affects his career as well

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    Cutler CERTAINLY deserved it more than Favre and Collins. I will not argue that. But like I said before, Rivers... 9 more TD passes... 7 less interceptions... significantly better completion percentage. Look, I'm not saying I like Rivers. What I am saying is that it's a joke that Cutler made it to the pro bowl over him, and I know I would have said essentially the same thing before the trade.
    i'd have put rivers and cutler into the pro bowl over favre

    favre got there solely on name and his early season success (much of the reason cutler got there was solely on name and early season success too, the media tried to make cutler into a god due to his talent, not his mental ability or any winning ability, but cutler had better numbers than favre)

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    This reminds me of the Miami @ Denver game when Cutler took his helmet off on the field and slammed it onto the ground because of an offensive pass interference penalty.
    that i have no problem with at all

    rivers has done that, brees has done that

    ALOT of qbs do that

    what i have a problem with, is when they have thin skin and can't back it up with wins

    rivers has thin skin at times (before the 08 season) and liked to jaw with fans and players, but he backed it up, keeps games close, doesn't make as many mistakes)

    and rivers doesn't pout on the sidelines and look like he's about to cry, if anything he's a fn cheerleader

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    10,250
    Why did this term into another all Cutler thread anyway?

    We should be discussing potentially losing veterans in the locker room

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •