Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The Bears Game (Merged from at least 10 threads)

I dont want to start a thread about who was right/wrong.....just wandering who else wil be watching the Bears game closely ? I was a big big fan of Cutler and his talents before he left us, I think many things went on behind the scenes that we will never know about, so it is hard for me to say if Cutler or McD is to blame, Ive simply moved on......

Saying that, I am still a Cutler fan, and will be watching to see what he can do with Bears O-line/WR's.....

I think you should have started it in the Other Teams section, But yes I will be watching closely I'm a big Cutler fan too. I want to see him do well. And I think he will.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

I will be watching Cutler today.

I can say that he's the only reason I would watch
    a Bear game, specially a pre-season game.

Thread moved.

Quote Originally Posted by #7Forever View Post
    I dont want to start a thread about who was right/wrong.....just wandering who else wil be watching the Bears game closely ? I was a big big fan of Cutler and his talents before he left us, I think many things went on behind the scenes that we will never know about, so it is hard for me to say if Cutler or McD is to blame, Ive simply moved on......

Saying that, I am still a Cutler fan, and will be watching to see what he can do with Bears O-line/WR's.....
    I'll tune in to see how Cutler does. As a matter of fact, I'll be following the Bears closely all season. What they do and what we do this year will be highly scrutinized by many around the league, not just Denver and Chicago fans.

On a similar note, I'll be curious to see how the Rams do this season. Remember, Spagnoulo was a candidate for our HC job. I want to see how he does in St. Louis.

What if Cutler throws a couple int's tonight?

I seen the debacle of a debut by Orton and I'll give the guy a break. But I'd really like to see Cutler throw a couple pics tonight just to see how everyone reacts on this message board. What if McDaniels would have only played Orton one quarter instead of two then he would have ended up with only one int would everyone still be on him then?
    BRONCOS4LIFE

Can we all stop posting the same thing?

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I know, right?
    :orton:

I'd be surprised if Cutler plays more than 2-3 series. And just to smite us he'll throw 2 TD's and look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Wooooord.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Signature by Peerless.

The way things are falling into place at the moment, it appears that Cutler is poised for a nice debut. Everyones already against the trade especially after Orton's peformance, but now Cutler has a chance to really get the Broncos some more scorn for the move. I hope he is either: Sacked repeatedly, Knocked out (Concussion, nothing more, I'm not that bitter), or Picked off. If neither of those happen, then he will have had a good game. Here's to hope. But I would like to add I think Orton will do well for us this year, and if he doesn't Simms is a gamer who could step in and be successful as well. Things could be worse for us, really.

OFFICIAL Cutler Gameday Thread...

OP's please don't put in other teams category, i'm sure alot of DB fans wanna see this...

So he just threw a pick haha, I knew that was gonna get picked...way too floaty...ha

Cutler just threw a pick omgz!

Cutler is overthrowin ish all over the place....start rex grossman!

Cutler just threw an interception!!!!!!!

He must suck! Thank God we got rid of that loser!

Orton is teh bezt.

ahhh Jays first pick as a Bear!

Its feels so good.......

Im over it we have Orton