Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
    How about Overrated.

I kid I kid

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Quote Originally Posted by *Atwater* View Post
    How about Overrated.

I kid I kid

Your Locker Room is nice and clean............

...........FOR ME TO PooP ON!!!!

I adopt andrewmlb.

They call me "Stater Salad"!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stater Salad View Post
    They call me "Stater Salad"!!!!!!!
    Oh my god....Ron White+Brandstater FTW.

I like "clipboard" until he shows us something in a regular season game. It's like the guy who gets a pick and keeps the ball from a preseason game. You just don't do it.
    Last edited by elecshoc; 09-07-2009 at 11:07 PM.

just don't call him late for dinner

(don't be jealous because you didn't think of that)
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post

Your Locker Room is nice and clean............

...........FOR ME TO PooP ON!!!!

Ah go right ahead I don't clean the LR anymore I have slaves that clean
    it for me.

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Tommy Bandstander
    Sick avy by Blondie79

Tom Brandstater - Review from Fresno State Fan

Bronco Nation,

I have followed Tom Brandstater over the past few seasons at Fresno State. After his first season as a starter, I thought he was going to be at least a back up NFL quarterback, maybe eventually a starter. However, then he regressed some.

After watching him in the pre season, it hit me why he had struggled badly at times in college. It was his footwork. It looks like Coach McD has done a great job working with his footwork as Brandstater has been more consistent stepping up in the pocket and stepping into his throws which have led to more accurate passes.

Tom Brandstater has a very good arm, good mobility and good size. He just needs good coaching and some experience and he has a chance to become an NFL starting QB. I was skeptical after the last two years at Fresno State, but when I realized his footwork his a major problem, I have quickly had a change of heart on the success he can have in the NFL, especially with the offensive talent the Denver Broncos have.

I am hoping he continues to progress as neither Kyle Orton or Chris Simms appear to be the long term answer as far as I am concerned.

Can't wait for week one and the home opener in week 2. That will be my yearly trip to Denver for a Broncos game!

Go Broncos!
    [URL="http://20yardline.com/afc-teams/denver-broncos/denver-broncos-all-time-team.html"]Denver Broncos All-Time Team[/URL]
    Do you know who were the Greatest Denver Broncos players of all-time?
    Know the [URL="http://20yardline.com/afc-teams/denver-broncos/denver-broncos.html"]Denver Broncos Team History[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by 20yardline View Post
    Bronco Nation,

I have followed Tom Brandstater over the past few seasons at Fresno State. After his first season as a starter, I thought he was going to be at least a back up NFL quarterback, maybe eventually a starter. However, then he regressed some.

After watching him in the pre season, it hit me why he had struggled badly at times in college. It was his footwork. It looks like Coach McD has done a great job working with his footwork as Brandstater has been more consistent stepping up in the pocket and stepping into his throws which have led to more accurate passes.

Tom Brandstater has a very good arm, good mobility and good size. He just needs good coaching and some experience and he has a chance to become an NFL starting QB. I was skeptical after the last two years at Fresno State, but when I realized his footwork his a major problem, I have quickly had a change of heart on the success he can have in the NFL, especially with the offensive talent the Denver Broncos have.

I am hoping he continues to progress as neither Kyle Orton or Chris Simms appear to be the long term answer as far as I am concerned.

Can't wait for week one and the home opener in week 2. That will be my yearly trip to Denver for a Broncos game!

Go Broncos!
    Thanks for the input. I hope he continues to progress it seems his footwork is improving which is good to see. Tom just might become a starter and it would not suprise me one bit..

Well after reading he had 4 O coordinators at Fresno St., there is a chance he is a diamond in the rough. He can make all the throws and seems to be very bright. Hopefully he studies hard and keeps his Ego in check (the downfall of many QBs IMO).

I still think letting him just soak in the NFL experience for a year will get him where he needs to be to start faster than putting him in games (that can wreck confidence pretty badly).

Here is to getting the steal of the draft (hopefully haha)!
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Imagine if he becomes the starter this year, for the entire year and out plays Brady. I'd love to hear the conversation between McDaniels and Belicheck.

"Hey, my Tom is where better than your Tom and his last name has more syllables."

Won't happen but odd things have already happened as of late, why not get odder. Plus, it may make for a great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerBs View Post
    So just because a player is a 3rd stringer doesnt make him a asset to a franchise?
    So to become an asset to the franchise he must first be tagged with a silly nickname?
    GO BRONCOS

I have to say he looked good during the preseason with the Vanilla D's! But if he is starting a ton during the regular season there will be many nicknames but none to good I am afraid.

How bout Tuberculosis
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe