Congrats to cadencesdad and Thundergirl!!

So...... I got home from work tonight, and check my e-mail, as I usually do, and much to my surprise, there was an e-mail from the Denver Broncos ticket office!!!!

My heart skipped several beats....Increased from around 54 BPM to 200 BPM.....skipped a whole bunch of beats...Then.........I read the e-mail.

They are offering me an AFC west package for face value, because of my position on the waiting list ( I'm very close!!!! ). These will be our first tickets bought at face value!!!

And the best news...... If I purcahse the AFC west package.......Guaranteed season tickets for 2010!!!!!

I might just have to move about 500 miles east.

Was just so excited..... I had to share with someone. Anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cadencesdad View Post
    So...... I got home from work tonight, and check my e-mail, as I usually do, and much to my surprise, there was an e-mail from the Denver Broncos ticket office!!!!

My heart skipped several beats....Increased from around 54 BPM to 200 BPM.....skipped a whole bunch of beats...Then.........I read the e-mail.

They are offering me an AFC west package for face value, because of my position on the waiting list ( I'm very close!!!! ). These will be our first tickets bought at face value!!!

And the best news...... If I purcahse the AFC west package.......Guaranteed season tickets for 2010!!!!!

Congrats man!! I'm green with envy!!! :salute!:

Say, how do you find out where you are on the list? I'm still several years off...

Wow, very exciting!!! Congrats!!!! :go:
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Congrats indeed! Very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    FF is awesome!

Where has Thundergirl been anyway?

So you live 500 miles away? I would think you either need to move closer or buy a helicopter.

Grats!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by cadencesdad View Post

Saw the title and thought you were going to announce that Cadence was going to have a new baby brother or sister.

Anyway, congrats!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Congrats man!! I'm green with envy!!! :salute!:

Say, how do you find out where you are on the list? I'm still several years off...

just call the ticket office, they will tell you exactly where you are. Then just figure you will move up about 1500-2000 spots per year.

I was in the 3000's last year, so probably around 1500 this year.

I was put on the list about 9 years ago. So, I think the 15 year waiting list is a little exagerated.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Where has Thundergirl been anyway?

So you live 500 miles away? I would think you either need to move closer or buy a helicopter.

Grats!
    Funny, I live slightly north of you. West Jordan, Utah. I will swing by and pick you up in my choppa.

Grats! Awesome stuff!
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.