Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    LOL nice post of a Barry Bonds pic, the thread title did make me immediately think "OMG, he tested positive for something? Oh dear lord..."
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

I think BD is in the same level as Ray Lewis in terms of play and leadership he provides a team and defense...I will be juiced and jacked to see him on the field as well!
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

I can't even express how much I love Dawkins - he's always been one of my favorite players...and now, to finally see him play on my favorite team...wow. Of course it's also gonna be a bit sad as I've got my Eagles fan husband sitting next to me, but at least his favorite player went to his second favorite team. I WANT THE GAME TO START NOW!
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by orang/blu in LA View Post
    I can't even express how much I love Dawkins - he's always been one of my favorite players...and now, to finally see him play on my favorite team...wow. Of course it's also gonna be a bit sad as I've got my Eagles fan husband sitting next to me, but at least his favorite player went to his second favorite team. I WANT THE GAME TO START NOW!
    You are in a similar situation to me, my wife's family are all Eagles fans, especially her dad, and although I have pretty much converted her to a Broncos fan (even got a Broncos maternity shirt to wear for the games this year, she's due on Nov. 7th with our second son), she still roots for the Eagles whenever possible.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Hope he doesnt get to excited and break a hip!!!
    [B]GO BEARS!!!!!![/B]

Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    You are in a similar situation to me, my wife's family are all Eagles fans, especially her dad, and although I have pretty much converted her to a Broncos fan (even got a Broncos maternity shirt to wear for the games this year, she's due on Nov. 7th with our second son), she still roots for the Eagles whenever possible.
    First - congrats!!!

It's gonna be tough tonight.... as much as i don't want to, i feel like i have to tone down my enthusiasm for the sake of my husband, b/c seeing Dawkins in a different jersey for the first time is going to be hard. Still, i keep telling him how good it is that the new jersey is orange and blue, as at least he still gets to see him play every week.
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

I don't even like Dawkins...

Cool

isn't it
    juiced, double sided?

Cutler may end up a bit frazzled

here birdy birdy

im sooooooooo excited to see bdawk. he is the personification of class in the nfl. hes smart and mild manered when off the field, and on the field he is one intense s.o.b. im about to buy his jesrsey very soon

Quote Originally Posted by chromesilver6 View Post
    Hope he doesnt get to excited and break a hip!!!

Good Point! CHI needs Olsen to stay healthy
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by orang/blu in LA View Post
    I know some ladies be readin these topics, even if they aren't the majority. But Brian Dawkins is not only one of the best and most beastly guys to play the game of football, but he also gives impetus once again for women to date the "nice" guy. Brian Dawkins is one of the most righteous, holy, good men out there on the streets, but he's a superhero animal underneath.

Just like most of the marvel comic superhero's out there, they're usually nice decent men, until they put that cape on. Next time you consider turning down a good guy, remember Brian Dawkins. Nuff said.

I've got one more thing to say about Brian Dawkins. We've had so many spectacular safeties here in Denver from Dennis Smith, Steve Atwater, all the way to John Lynch. They've been so great. But no other safety, or even any player that Denver has had, has ever gotten me so pumped up about our team, that you actually wish you could be down there playing on the field with the team during games than Brian Dawkins.

I just watched a couple of those youtube videos you guys posted about him, and this man's heart, and intensity is the most powerful thing I've ever seen in any player that has played this game of football. Even Ray Lewis of the Ravens fails in comparison in my opinion. We are so lucky and blessed to have BD on our team. One of my favorite players of all time, regardless of what team he plays on, and yet here he is with the team I've grown up loving since I came out da womb. Brian Dawkins is a player that teams only dream about having on their roster, and here he is on our team. So amazing.

Shoutouts To Brian Dawkins

I don't know if there has been a thread on this yet, if there has then ignore this...
    But i just want to say that i thought Dawk played terrificly well considering he was playing with basically one hand...He had a huge white cast on i think it was his right hand and was still one of our better players on the night...Was always there to make those tackles and made a huge hit on the Bears reciever to force the ball out of bounds when the reciever for the Bears had just beaten Champ...Deflected a pass aswell.
    I can just tell that this guy is going to be huge for us this upcoming season...If the Denver D is to re-emerge as a threat, it'll be because of this guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dawk!

That guy is a monster. Im so glad we have him to bring leadership and fire to the D.

I adopt andrewmlb.

He looked real good. How does a 36 yr old find the energy to be as psyched up for a preseason game as he was? Let alone one with a broken hand!