X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fargo
    Guy Noir, Private Eye
    • Jul 2009

I think he needs something really interesting. Like say a decimal, or fraction. I mean how sexy is 3/4ths? 0.15 ain't to shabby either, let me tell you!! :thumb:
    Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

• IbarHarry
      Bench Warmer
      • May 2009

When you listen to the players speak I think the word team chemistry comes to mind. I think the press is grossly under estimating this factor. A team can be greater than the whole and I think it is going to be true in this case.

For example, each QB has had success with Josh's system with our 1st string O-line. They all have been able to move the ball fairly well including Tom who is a rookie. I think that says something about the system despite what some think.

With people like Dawkins and Champ it is hard to imagine their will be any kind of let down. The intensity they bring to the game is awesome.

Their is a hidden factor in this regard and it is called fear. Other teams take one look at Champ and they say don't throw there. That limits their offense and gives us a better chance of jumping their routes. We have to defend a more limited area.

Dawkins is just a players that other teams fear. They hear his foot steps and they know they are going to be hit. Tends to loosen the ball up a little for us.

Again, I'm looking for a very good, exciting, long year of football going into the post season. I would love to see us do that so Josh can rub it in. We are the Rodney Dangerfield of football that "Just Gets No Respect".

Comment

• BarkdogRX7
        Banned User
        • Aug 2004

Who cares, it's just a # for a guy who doesn't even play every down on D yet

Comment

• -Rod-
          #TeamBroncos
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
          Who cares, it's just a # for a guy who doesn't even play every down on D yet
          LOL what the hell was that
          sigpic

Comment

• vibe05
            Practice Squad
            • Aug 2009

wildcard berth screw vic lol

im goin on record again,,, we will WIN our 1st 4 games and a wildcard berth...Jays gone I wasnt happy bout it.I dont blame him for leaving under the circumstances.HE is a hall of famer we ALL know it the GUYS got game ON the feild . fans Are handling the separation differently.Some remeber his good points and other his bad points.And some blame him for stuff that wasnt his fault at all.EXAMPLE bills game last year..the exact play called twice .jays fault. exact throw twice .jays fault. bounced out of stokleys hands .jays fault..Every fumble last year .jays fault. come on,, ITS A TEAM SPORT.jay forced a throw gotta TD jay forced a throw it got picked jay didnt throw and got sacked.EVERYONE please let JAY go.WEEK 1 is on us,The team we got is what we got.And dammit im excited to watch Denver win these first 4 games.NOLANS the man defense wins championships.Last but not least coach Ronald McDonald has to prove me wrong on how I feel.Crazy as it sounds I think he can.We gotta give him time.MY PROBLEM is I hate pocket passers, new englands cheesy.If i can get pass that we all can.IN DENVER I TRUST.OH yeah I heard the charger remark in bama vtech game.IF our defense listens to this in their IPODS before every game WATCH OUT RIVERS you are a target now and anyother quaterback.BUT ID REALLY HOPED NOLAN GOTTA A CHANCE TO UNLEASH THE HOUNDS ON CASSEL lmao
            Last edited by vibe05; 09-06-2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• #24 Next Champ
              Playmaker
              • Oct 2008

lol FOR REAL I TOTALLY hear you bro...Like 29 or 22 or SOMETHING...I don't like CB's with #'s in the 30's...24 looks the best

Comment

• Bubbles Brister
                Practice Squad
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                I think he needs something really interesting. Like say a decimal, or fraction. I mean how sexy is 3/4ths? 0.15 ain't to shabby either, let me tell you!! :thumb:
                How about 1/8 like Eddie Gaedel..

Comment

• SPLITTINGBUNS
                  Banned User
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by elway 1987 View Post
                  Crowder was gone the moment they drafted Ayers. Both players are right around 6'3-6'4 270lbs that can play both DE/LB. To me Moss has shown the ability to be a decent OLB. I think if he works extremely hard I think he could turn out to be a Greg Ellis type of player. The key word being if. Once training camp came around Moss's name started showing up a lot more. I think he starts out the season as the 5th OLB but by the middle to last third of the season he will move up in the depth chart to 3rd or 4th moving Haggan down to 5th.

:salute!:

Moss will be decent in the 3-4. Moss' biggest asset is his explosive speed at the snap. His long arms gives would any qb a challenge. Moss biggest problem is his lack of technique and maybe strength.

Comment

• Odomsfan
                    Practice Squad
                    • Nov 2007

Goodman and Dawkins

These two guys are going to help push this defense to new heights.

Comment

• SPLITTINGBUNS
                      Banned User
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                      The player makes the number, the number does not make the player.
                      amen

Comment

• Odomsfan
                        Practice Squad
                        • Nov 2007

I had some doubts but glad to see him stay

Another piece of the defensive puzzle coming into place. In all reality, folks, I see this team developing a tough defense and the new makeup of the team resembling that of the Buccaneers a few years ago and the Ravens with their tough D. Maybe we can win some games off defensive play. I hope my earlier prediction for our first defensive takeaway at game 5 is incorrect because I see a ton of potential that was not there last year.
                        Robinson was a 10 or 12 down defensive linemen and basically a bust when we picked him up from the Jets. Holliday had a pretty good year last year so I think we stand to gain from his arrival and he will add more depth than Dewayne did.

Comment

• DenverSpark
                          Practice Squad
                          • Sep 2007

I hope he does well. Like many have already said, this is his last chance.

Moss needs to understand that he cannot bull rush. His best weapon is his speed, and it was very apparent in the Cardinals game.
                          Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

• #24 Next Champ
                            Playmaker
                            • Oct 2008

Baker is ONLY Rookie Free Agent to make Team

I really hope this guy is the beast he seems to be...can you imagine wat would've happened had McD cut him hahaha I'd hate to see these boards...but thankfully we do have a VERY brilliant D Coordinator (from what I've seen) in Nolan, and a very talented young team if I do say so...I feel the only ? mark is the QB...lol I would've never guessed that last year...let's get it 09 SB

Comment

• HorseStance
                              Practice Squad
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                              http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=9317

I really hope this guy is the beast he seems to be...can you imagine wat would've happened had McD cut him hahaha I'd hate to see these boards...but thankfully we do have a VERY brilliant D Coordinator (from what I've seen) in Nolan, and a very talented young team if I do say so...I feel the only ? mark is the QB...lol I would've never guessed that last year...let's get it 09 SB
                              Yer congrats to him.. hope he does well this year.. can see him in rotation with fields and coming on in 3-1 situations and goal line stands next to fields.. Two big boys in the middle!

Comment

• jdubv724
                                Starter
                                • Mar 2008

Hopefully we can get Lee Robinson and Everette Pedescleaux (sp?) on the practice squad. I can see the Chiefs picking them up though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X