Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cutler Photoshoot for Michigan Avenue Magazine

here's a little something that will make some of you throw up a little.

A New Jay
    At the start of his first season with the Chicago Bears, Jay Cutler gets personal about life on and off the field.

He’s been both hailed as the Chicago Bears’ savior and derided for the way he left the Denver Broncos last spring (after hearing rumors that he might be traded, he requested the move—drawing contempt from the Denver press and his former fans).

But in fact, quarterback Jay Cutler is not so different from any other 26-year-old single guy—barring the six-year, $47 million contract he signed in 2006 and his massive right gun, widely considered the most powerful in the NFL. We spent an afternoon in July getting to know Chicago’s most anticipated new resident—and, we must admit, the guy’s got game.

The six-foot-three star quarterback, who looks like a cross between Tom Brady and a Baldwin brother, arrived at our photo shoot with his kid sister/personal assistant, Jenna, by his side. He also brought his business manager, former Harpo president (and Oprah right-hand man), Jeff Jacobs. A native of Santa Claus, Indiana, a town about 75 miles west of Louisville, Kentucky, Cutler is still a small-town guy at heart. He lives near the Bears’ training camp in Lake Forest and keeps his family close at hand, including his parents, Northwest Indiana natives who followed him to Denver and back home again.

While it’s too early to know if his famous arm will bear out this season, it’s obvious that Cutler is laser-focused on his goal: to get the Bears to the playoffs.

Michigan Avenue: Growing up in Indiana, were you a Bears fan?
    Jay Cutler: All my relatives were Bears fans so I naturally gravitated that way. It was tough growing up in Southern Indiana because there were a lot of Colts fans. We never watched a Colts game; it was always the Bears.

MA: You were a state champ in high school football. How old were you when you first realized you had athletic ability?
    JC: It was my first time playing tackle football, in fourth grade. I wanted to be a running back—we were just throwing around before practice started and I could throw pretty well then. I fought [being made quarterback] for a couple of days but then I was like, I get to touch the ball every play so maybe this isn’t a bad deal after all. Once I got to high school I was throwing a little bit harder than anybody else. Once I got to college I was definitely throwing the ball farther and harder than anybody else. A lot goes into throwing a football— it’s kind of like pitching a baseball; a lot of it’s legs, a lot of it’s your hips, a lot of it’s just the timing of the torque that your body can put on your arms.

whole interview here:

http://www.michiganavemag.com/MA_SP09_100_NEW.html

and here are the pictures!

enjoy!

Those photos are kind of bizzare.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Signature by Peerless.

Metro-jay Complete with douchy sidekick!

what the fuuuuu...?

Those pictures are photoshopped like hell, what a way to strip away his natural qualities that already make him aesthetically appealing and then make him look like a metrosexual ******.

---
    I haven't been on here in months. It's weird that he is not with the Broncos anymore, but oh well.

My Bucs are totally sucking.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

[quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

Why is the Sex and the City theme song playing in my head when I see these pictures?

queer eye for the jay guy
    Now go get your shine box

Jay Cutler wishes he looked that good in real life...

Quote Originally Posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    Jay Cutler wishes he looked that good in real life...
    omg. Please tell me you are joking. He looks way more attractive in real life compared to those photoshopped photos.
    But then again this is just my personal opinion.
    [QUOTE=armybroncofan;2520130]...Remember one thing, the paper tiger is always right ...[/QUOTE]

[quote]Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [Fight Club][/quote]

wait, is this some kinda joke? i'm pretty sure thats not cutler
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Quote Originally Posted by broncos1997 View Post
    wait, is this some kinda joke? i'm pretty sure thats not cutler
    It is him. I looked around for the cover
    They really photoshopped the hell out of him (they took away the chubs). I find it annoying, but oh well.

Jay Cutler is a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by paper tiger View Post
    It is him. I looked around for the cover
    They really photoshopped the hell out of him (they took away the chubs). I find it annoying, but oh well.
    This is why Chicago fans are like a 9 and denver fans are like a 6. Thoes nice folks in Chicago put Jay on the cover of a lovely style magazine how nice of them. I bet his team mates give him crap for thoes pictures lol.

I think it's the hair style that is throwing it off......he doesnt have the mop top, it's combed and styled.

hahaha he looks like a dofus.. but a dofus who makes millions at least...haha glad to see they got rid of his horrendous lookin double chin