Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by broncofansd View Post
    Trading Brandon Marshall isn't going to happen.

If Denver trades Brandon Marshall then the FLOOD GATES open for every player on The Broncos to force their way out of Denver.

Yes it happened to Cutler but Denver cannot ALLOW this to happen again. You have to put your foot down (See Cincy with Chad Johnson - they stood STRONG and now Chad is BEHAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that The Broncos can hold on to Brandon til the end of the year and still get a 1st for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i doubt a 1st but if so then jump on it.

If Denver trades Brandon Marshall then the FLOOD GATES open for every player on The Broncos to force their way out of Denver.

Yes it happened to Cutler but Denver cannot ALLOW this to happen again. You have to put your foot down (See Cincy with Chad Johnson - they stood STRONG and now Chad is BEHAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On top of that The Broncos can hold on to Brandon til the end of the year and still get a 1st for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Patriots get rid of the guys looking for money every year. And how has this hurt them? Hell, they just did it like 12 hours ago. Seymour in his walk year looking for money.... goodbye. Every Patriots player looking for too much money.... goodbye.

Yopur example is a bad one. The Bengals sacrificed an entire year trying to put Johnson in his place. For what? What did it get them? Can you tell me Johnso n is going to be a good boy now?

I understand the concern, but there's a distinction between the trade not happening because the broncos wouldn't be allowed to let it to happen again and just not wanting to let it happen again. What I mean is that, even though you say the broncos can't really afford for this to happen to their franchise again, it by no means shuts out any and all possibilities of denver shipping marshall off. Should denver trade marshall? For the sake of the team, probably not, but that's not enough of a basis to argue that it simply won't happen. And it does seem pretty likely that it is going to happen

And what do you mean about getting a 1st for him after the season?
    Last edited by abernardo; 09-06-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
    not all but i know what you mean....but that would give us 4 Qbs...some one goes to PS or cut.

and I would rather see us get Garcia and put Brandstater in PS....Garcia learns Goes in and IMO gives us a better shot at winning.....you can ruin Qbs by rushing them so Brandstater Grows and Improves by watching and learning...then the year after i would see One of Two things happening......Garcia 1st string and Tom 2nd...or Tom 1st and get a repectable backup.

i know ALOT of people dont want Garcia....But i Like what he gives(winning every where hes gone) and his desire and heart.

And after getting cut by the raiders.....which was funny cause I have a friend who likes the raiders(yeah i talk smack to him all the time)...and he was Pissed they got rid of Garcia cause HE said hes 10x the Qb Russel is.

but i bet Garcia would like to
    From most of your posts, its clear you haven't a clue about most things football related. There was a recent published article (Sorry I don't have the link) that referred to several knowledgable NFL GM's who stated after the last 2 preseason games it would be next to impossible for TBrand to slip through waivers. If I find the link I will post it - If anyone knows about it please help me out - Thanks

Maybe Kerry just found out the rape charges against him were dropped.

Trade

Brandon Marshall
    Darcel McBath
    Andra Davis

for

Kerry Rhodes
    David Harris
    2010 2nd rounder

... and I'm cool with it.

Marshall brings so much to the offense it's silly and he's young as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
    Trade

Brandon Marshall
    Darcel McBath
    Andra Davis

for

Kerry Rhodes
    David Harris
    2010 2nd rounder

... and I'm cool with it.

Marshall brings so much to the offense it's silly and he's young as hell.
    Why in the world would the Jets do that? A stud safety, a young stud LB, and and high round pick for a Troublesome WR and two guys who probably wouldn't start on most teams?
    Last edited by waitaminute; 09-06-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Jets finally got the good news they were waiting for: Rotoworld.com

Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum issued a statement announcing that the club will keep four quarterbacks, following Sunday's addition of Kevin O'Connell.

It doesn't mean Kellen Clemens will definitely keep the No. 2 QB job, as the Newark Star-Ledger points out that Erik Ainge "is gaining ground" after an aggressive, accurate preseason. O'Connell will be fourth string.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

YEAH.... 4 QBs baby. That makes total sense.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Jets finally got the good news they were waiting for: Rotoworld.com

Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum issued a statement announcing that the club will keep four quarterbacks, following Sunday's addition of Kevin O'Connell.

It doesn't mean Kellen Clemens will definitely keep the No. 2 QB job, as the Newark Star-Ledger points out that Erik Ainge "is gaining ground" after an aggressive, accurate preseason. O'Connell will be fourth string.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

YEAH.... 4 QBs baby. That makes total sense.
    That isn't what the tweet is about though is it? On rotoworld that happened about 9 30. There are still tweets about people waiting for the news well after that.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Tatortot View Post
    That isn't what the tweet is about though is it? On rotoworld that happened about 9 30. There are still tweets about people waiting for the news well after that.
    I was just joshing around.

Quote Originally Posted by waitaminute View Post
    Why in the world would the Jets do that? A stud safety, a young stud LB, and and high round pick for a Troublesome WR and two guys who probably wouldn't start on most teams?
    First off, this is the Jets we are talking about.

Second, Andra Davis lead his team in tackles for two years, with his highest at 149 tackles. He could hold up a decent argument for starting with almost any team.

Third, They will want to build around Sanchez now, and may make desperate attempts at doing so.

It doesn't make any sense to me either waitaminute, but whatever.
    [B]Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!![/B]

[B]Team Tebow #16[/B]

Jets forum is saying Sanchez was at the Colorado Colorado st game wearing denver stuff...

http://twitter.com/ChrebetBoy1

This guy is STUPID!!!

Read his twitter, he validates his speculation by saying "There's no doubt it's like a fact (that Brandon Marshall will be a New York Jet)".

Get real. This guy is dumb.

Look at me, "it's a fact"

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Quote Originally Posted by AdamantiumBronco View Post
    Jets forum is saying Sanchez was at the Colorado Colorado st game wearing denver stuff...
    Crazy Jet fans

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor