View Poll Results: Who wins and what's the margin?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Broncos win by 14+ points

25 13.66%
  • Broncos win by 8 - 13 points

38 20.77%
  • Broncos win by 4 - 7 points

47 25.68%
  • Broncos win by 1 - 3 points

19 10.38%
  • Bengals win by 1 - 3 points

7 3.83%
  • Bengals win by 4 - 7 points

25 13.66%
  • Bengals win by 8 - 13 points

8 4.37%
  • Bengals win by 14+ points

14 7.65%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Bengals game...

Wow, the tumultuous offseason and preseason have finally come to an end. After all the changes, what are we left with? I have no idea!

And yet, there is some talent scattered around the team. There's a new defense that is likely to improve on last season's debacle. And there's a new offense that has proven to be effective in New England that just might work here in Denver.

Will Kyle Orton swap some of the preseason INTs for regular season TDs?
    Will Moreno bounce back from his injury and burst onto the scene?
    Will Marshall get his act together and play like he's got a new contract coming after this season?
    Will our defense finally be able to make life at least a little difficult for opposing offenses?
    Will our special teams continue to look improved?

I don't know any of the answers but I'm sure hoping for the best and will be watching avidly every Sunday.

What do you think? Please vote in the poll but feel free to make exact predictions. I'll post the winners in the following game's thread.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

im putting down we win by 4-7... just cuz im the 1st to post in this thread...

sig by B4B6..

I'll Second the 4-7 points to victory! :go::orton:

34-17 Broncos ....

This game has me worried ....

Denver by less than a TD. If the defense keeps the game close Orton will find a way to win.

Broncos win by a Brandon Marshall TD!

The real winner: McSmashie, just because he gets to see his beloved Broncos in real action again!

I adopt andrewmlb.

Broncos will dominate the weak Bengals O-Line, Orton will show he can throw a pass over 15 yards, I will turn around and taunt a Bengals fan from my seat in the endzone. All will be right in the world for one week.....
    [CENTER] [SIZE="3"][B]GO BRONCOS!!![/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Atrn79 View Post
    Broncos will dominate the weak Bengals O-Line, Orton will show he can throw a pass over 15 yards, I will turn around and taunt a Bengals fan from my seat in the endzone. All will be right in the world for one week.....
    Seriously, you should rise up and fart on 'em!

Ok, maybe not seriously, but Im sure it would be fun....

I adopt andrewmlb.

This is point exactly....

I can not and will not ever pick us to lose no matter what, I do a pick'em league for $200.00 for the entire Season but have never picked us to lose even though money is at stake, I can't do it

I have lost many games due to the fact that that I can't pick the Chargers, Cheif and sure in the hell not the raiders to Win a game either...
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

I honestly think we are going to lose....but it could easily go either way. Did I just say it could go either way and that we are likely to lose about a game vs THE BENGALS?...jesus.

About a month ago we were 60/1 odds to win it all. So were the Bengals. Seemingly a perfect game to gauge the perceived quality of the team. Today, the Bengals are still 60/1; but we're now 100/1. Interesting, but not surprising. The spread for this game has gone from -3.5 to -4 Bengals over the same period.

With all the unknowns... on the road, the broadband doubt... EvErThInG!!! It doesn't matter. Nobody's perfect.

Broncos win: 24-17.

Still a good test though; as every week will be.

You have to be realistic if Carson Palmer plays the Bengals have a chance to put up big numbers against our D that is still learning the 3-4. At the same time if Orton and Simms are out we lose on the offensive side. Even if they play it could go either way. I love the Broncos and wish for good things but I am not going to say we beat the Bengals 30 - 0! :go:

Broncos win by 3
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Should be a close game I got Broncos by 8-13 points

Can't belive its only 5 days!!! :go:

I'm optimistic about the season, but I don't like starting things out on the road, where we have not played well in Pre-Season, with a QB coming off of injury, a RB coming off of injury, and a #1 WR who has been so limited. I think we're primed for a sluggish start offensively.

I picked Bengals by 7.