View Poll Results: How would you rate Kyle Orton's performance?

Voters
273. You may not vote on this poll
  • A+

5 1.83%
  • A

1 0.37%
  • A-

2 0.73%
  • B+

10 3.66%
  • B

16 5.86%
  • B-

30 10.99%
  • C+

33 12.09%
  • C

41 15.02%
  • C-

46 16.85%
  • D or F

89 32.60%
Page 103 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3587
    Quote Originally Posted by Markymarkuss777 View Post
    I gave him a C.

He did well in not throwing any ints. but man... he kept throwing the ball to receivers who had a defender 2 yards away, and then once they caught the ball, were instantly smacked into next week. If he keeps throwing balls into dangerous spots, our whole WR corp will be injured!
    :
    i gave him a C- for the same reason...he cannot hit a receiver in stride to save his life. Hopefully it was just first game jitters, but he needs to put his receivers in safer positions.

Still, a wins a win...i just hope he improves as the season progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    The luck part of it had nothing to do with the tip, or with Stokely. Stokes did what he's trained to do, and he made a great play. The lucky part was that the Bungles didn't have a safety (or two) sitting back ready to prevent that from happening. That's what any other team would have done, but they blew it trying to triple cover Marshall. I'm sure Stokely didn't expect to catch the ball and see nothing but open field in front of him.

We didn't win this game so much as Cincinnati lost it.
    They actually did have safeties back there, but Roy Williams being possibly the worst safety in pass coverage went up to smack Marshall in the mouth and opened the way for Stokely.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big D View Post
    The answer will say a lot about the poster in question and their grasp of football. Discuss.
    Why are you assuming we would have lost with Cutler today? Yes, he looked horrible tonight, but he was up against a very strong Packers D and he has inexperienced receivers. If he was still a Bronco he probably would not have had as bad a game going against the Bengals.

And does anyone really think :orton: would have fared any better against Green Bay if he was still a Bear? The Packers were all over Cutler in the first half, and he's a much better scrambler than :orton:.

Quote Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
    This is a point that his critics are ignoring. That deep ball that went right through Marshall's hands, that ball that hit Hillis in the face, and that ball Royal dropped on third down (granted, he got lit up, but it was DEFINITELY a pass he should have caught). If those three passes are caught, I think the Orton critics are singing a different tune.
    dont forget the 20+ yarder that scheffler dropped, or the 3rd and 5 easy pass that stokley dropped at the first down marker. Orton for sure didnt play stellar, below average is what I would mark him at. But dont forget he has an injury on his throwing hand and his recievers were awful. Graham was the only reliable reciever today and thats pretty shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemHeat View Post
    You guys can over-analyze all you want, but Kyle Orton's record speaks for itself..

So my question for you guys..

Did Kyle Orton throw the pass that led to the GW touchdown today?..just a simple question, looking for a simple answer..did he throw the pass?..

Also, did Cutler throw the INT that ended the game for Chicago?..

just simple yes or no answers will suffice..please answer me..I don't want the over-analysis that you guys usually bring..you're wasting your time, you don't get paid for your opinions, and I could care less..I'm just looking at the fact..so simple yes or no answers will do..

Thanks for your co-operation..
    Well no. Orton threw it to the Cincy defender, who then got credited for an assist to Brandon Stokley...oh wait, wrong sport
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWarrior View Post
    Watch for more Kyle-isms (I think I'll thread this..lol) when asked why Stokely was "there" Orton said "I don't know why he was there"..sounds like he really understands the offense..lmao! It was an "all Go" which is a 4 receiver deep patterns sidelines and seams and find spots in the zone..a High Scholl QB would understand why Stokely was there! What an idiot! Kyle-ism #2 "I'm not sure who was down there Eddie or BMarsh or whoever" again if he got it he would know who should be there and who WAS there. Kyle-ism #3 "I just threw it up there and gave my guy a chance to go get it..to make a play." Lobbing a duck 10 yards short of the receiver into triple coverage isn't giving his guy a chance! If his dumbazz hadn't taken a sack on the drive before it woulda been outta reach after a Prater 40 FG! We won DESPITE Orton not in any way because of him!
    That poorly thrown duck was right on Marshall. The defender made a nice leap to barely tip it at the top of his jump. If he didn't tip it the ball is right in Marshall's chest as a completion. What the hell is your problem. So he didn't hit Tony perfectly in stride after the play broke down and he was moving to his left. You are an idiot and 90% of people would agree just by reading your post.
    Of course it was triple coverage, are you stupid. A prevent defense to say the least. A Prater 40 yard field goal? You are still and idiot. Go watch it again and tell me where should he have thrown it.
    Oh and can you explain how the Broncos run all of their plays. I'm sure you know a lot more than the starting QB. You're a moron. I'm sure you'd rather have a QB who throws "rockets" into coverage on every play just because he can.
    You are obviously an idiot. We all know Kyle is not even close to the most talented QB in the league. We all know he doesn't have a strong an arm as Cutler. We all know he is not mobile. We all know that 0 turnovers means he didn't play horrible. If this was one of Kyle's bad games, what was Delhomme or Cutler's games today? You are an idiot.
    Get used to the fact that Kyle is our QB and that he isn't going to be who you want him to be. He WILL, however, be the most underpaid QB in the league, a class act, and a leader in the locker room and on the field. Why don't you send your comments to Bowlen. I'm sure he'd agree with you. You're an idiot.
    If he was so bad then why is he starting? Let me guess cause McDaniels has to prove he was right trading Cutler. To who you? He doesn't give a rats behind about you or anyone else who IS AN IDIOT LIKE YOU? Got it. You're an idiot.

Throw over the middle?

Do you think Orton threw to Marshall over the middle trying to kill him because he has been such a B!@ch or just did not under stand that he was to get his clock cleaned?
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    i think your the one with issues if you thought he was serious.
    Apparently you are right, missed the sarcasm completely!! I guess my sarcasm filter needs adjusting!

I'll take the win as Cutler looked like Orton in Preseason play and vise versa LOL!!!:go:

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    Why are you assuming we would have lost with Cutler today? Yes, he looked horrible tonight, but he was up against a very strong Packers D and he has inexperienced receivers. If he was still a Bronco he probably would not have had as bad a game going against the Bengals.

And does anyone really think :orton: would have fared any better against Green Bay if he was still a Bear? The Packers were all over Cutler in the first half, and he's a much better scrambler than :orton:.
    Very good point. OP is assuming that Cutler would've had the same stats with the Denver O. When it comes down to it, his new team has some real issues both at the OL and WR areas. I'd bet that Denver would've scored 21 points at least today with JC, and the Bears still would've lost to that defense. Gawd did the Packers look good defensively tonight. Ironic that without Favre, they are dominant on defense and look average for most of the night on offense, and win the game against a division rival. Meanwhile, Minnesota looks like the team to beat in the NFL, period.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

No Red Zone = No Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Bokyong View Post
    True, but with Cutler we would enter the red zone, and come away with either a FG or an interception. Cutler showed us today what he does best in the red zone. You can drive the ball and be the #2 team in the league, but if you cant score in the red zone what's the point of getting there?
    I don't care who we had for QB, but we never got into the Red Zone. That means that QB or the "System" was not doing its job.

No Red Zone, means you have no offense. Prater had to hit LONG FG's, 48 was his short, that means we only got as close as ~31 yard line.

The contrast this season is that we can't even score a TD w/o a pure FLUKE play. Last year, we were dangerous from anywhere on the field because Cutler could air it out. This year, Orton can barely throw 30 yards. Did you see that throw that Sheiffler hauled in for the Broncos longest catch of 29 yards. He had split the seam and had to come back for the UNDERTHROWN ball. If it was someone with a decent arm, it would've hit him in stride and resulted in probably a TD.

BTW our new #1 draft rookie RB also sucked.

Summary, we got lucky and Nolan's Defense looked a lot better.

Exactly..that has nothing to do with luck, that has everything to do with mistakes from Cincinnati's defense..

When our defense makes mistakes, you guys call them out..when another team's D makes mistakes in our favor, you guys call it luck..

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    I say no one won.... Cincy did a great job moving Ocho away from Champ...But when they were heads up it was 50/50. I was pulling my hair out watching the game wondering why champ doesnt follow him all over the field the whole game. But Nolan knows more about D than I do so I will yield to the architect of a D that held its team to 7 points
    I feel you bro...but you were right...that's what they should do with champ with ANY team's great #1...y not?? he's done that the rest of his career, UNLIKE that unaccurate statement in that other thread that guy said...

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Weren't we #1 in the division for the entire 2008 season until week 17 vs. San Diego?

Just sayin...
    Cool. Thanks.
    2009 Adopted Denver Bronco: Kyle Orton :orton:

2010 Adopted Denver Bronco: Jason Hunter

Tao of Elvis #1

Eddy Mac would have caught it so would have Rod so why not Marshall?