Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    Not at all... The offense takes a step back when he comes into the game, and lets face it Buck isnt what anyone would call a premier back. I still just dont like the guy. I see him spending huge chunks of his career in the injured list. I just do not like his game. He is just another soft runner that cant get it done between the tackles, and is to slow to be a homerun threat
    You are definitely entitled to your opinion but all I am reading is you just flat out dislike the guy. Not basing any of statements on fact but on a personal dislike for the guy.

Why you feel this way i don't know only you can say. I say give the guy a chance and see what he is capable of.
    People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteyford View Post
    too soon?

anyone else see the resemblance?
    You're joking right? Well on the other hand they might look alike.....but they don't run alike......they each have their own unique style of running. Knowshon will be a good one.
    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by tacmale View Post
    You are definitely entitled to your opinion but all I am reading is you just flat out dislike the guy. Not basing any of statements on fact but on a personal dislike for the guy.

Why you feel this way i don't know only you can say. I say give the guy a chance and see what he is capable of.
    Dislike..no I actually have no opinion on him. I just dont think that his game warrents a top 15 pick.

Look I really hope that I am wrong. Hell I will be the first to eat crow if that is what is warrented. I would absoutly rather be wrong than right. But I am not going to get on my knees and worship a guy cause he was ok in college.
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

I was probably the most vocal of anyone against drafting Moreno before the draft, but I'm here to eat my crow. Kid is a good RB and will only get better.