Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    www.SuperMcSmashieLand.com
    Posts
    10,476

    Ryan Clady Vs. Richard Seymour

    In his NFL career, one man has hung a sack on Ryan Clady.

    Richard Seymour.

    Granted, he was in NE at the time, but he had two-gap responsibilities and now that he is in Jokeland, he is free to seek out the QB.

    Before we start the Raider bashing, he was beasting in his first game with very little work with his teammates. He has a weeks practice to learn the schemes and now he battles Clady again.

    So what do you guys think. Does Seymour have Clady's number again?

    Oh, and now we can start the Raider bashing.


    I adopt andrewmlb.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,538
    i told clady good luck on facebook chat, but he didnt respond. haha. i wish we still had tht clady smiley

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    7,143
    half a sack actually (if i remember right it was more on Hamilton than Clady). Still it will be a tough matchup. I think Clady will hold up just fine. I'm more worried about our interior line vs. Seymour and Warren.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,665
    Na.

    That .5 sack wasn't even cladys fault.

    I say clady pancakes seymore all day

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,490
    This time Seymour will be more dangerous because now he plays in a 4 men front and can line up anywhere. Also, Orton is not as mobile as Cutler, even though he displayed improved pocket awareness against the Browns, avoiding a few sacks with quick moves. We have to get rid of the ball quickly, which we already do, and also focus on the running game to move the chains.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    www.SuperMcSmashieLand.com
    Posts
    10,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Den615 View Post
    half a sack actually (if i remember right it was more on Hamilton than Clady). Still it will be a tough matchup. I think Clady will hold up just fine. I'm more worried about our interior line vs. Seymour and Warren.
    I think you are thinking of Graham.


    I adopt andrewmlb.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    I think you are thinking of Graham.
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...s-Broncos-2008
    It was Hamilton who gave up the other 1/2 sack.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    In his NFL career, one man has hung a sack on Ryan Clady.

    Richard Seymour.

    Granted, he was in NE at the time, but he had two-gap responsibilities and now that he is in Jokeland, he is free to seek out the QB.

    Before we start the Raider bashing, he was beasting in his first game with very little work with his teammates. He has a weeks practice to learn the schemes and now he battles Clady again.

    So what do you guys think. Does Seymour have Clady's number again?

    Oh, and now we can start the Raider bashing.
    Seymour is a tremendous player, he's the real thing.
    Ryan Clady has proven to hang in there with the best of them so far
    I expect Clady to hold his own in this game.
    It won't be easy, but he would need to be at the top of his game to be able to handle Seymour
    http://www.fightingmaster.com/masters/brucelee/photos/face3.jpg
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    555
    I think Seymour will give us problems. Why?
    He's 6'6. We don't usually face great d-lineman with that kind if height. Usually they are max 6'4. This guy is not just quick and strong, but very tall.

    6'6 Clady v.s. 6'6 Seymour.

    Hope Clady, and the rest of the line, win this bout.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    2,985
    No, because JaMarcus will fall on Seymour while on the sidelines, crush his spine, and end his career. Oh wait, this isn't the smack talk forums? Nm...
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...s-Broncos-2008
    It was Hamilton who gave up the other 1/2 sack.
    I thought it was Graham all this time, weird.

    And that vid clearly shows it wasn't even Clady's fault, like you said it was Hamilton's. Clady was touching him, #28 got in the way so he couldn't follow his man, and Hamilton got beasted by him and let him thru. It wasn't even Clady's fault.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    10,153
    No. Clady will not allow 1 sack against Richard Seymour I Guarantee it!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinner Table, Hungry
    Posts
    2,488
    If Richard Seymour logs one sack he's got Clady's number? Of the 25 snaps we take with intent to pass, Seymour would be lucky to get to Orton. It's crazy how shut down some of these tackles can be, not letting a guy get by them all season is unreal. Clady is lock down every play, on the scale of the game Richard Seymour won't be a problem.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    If Richard Seymour logs one sack he's got Clady's number? Of the 25 snaps we take with intent to pass, Seymour would be lucky to get to Orton. It's crazy how shut down some of these tackles can be, not letting a guy get by them all season is unreal. Clady is lock down every play, on the scale of the game Richard Seymour won't be a problem.
    You cant possible be serious

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Auburndale, FL
    Posts
    14,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Radio View Post
    You cant possible be serious
    oh, he's very serious. Clady is very good. He only allowed .5 sack last season, his rookie season.

    I expect Seymour to keep him busy today. I also expect to see Seymour vs. Ryan Harris.

    He's not as good as Clady, but hre's still really good.

    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •