Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,351
    Seymour is such a girl.

    I have never heard, nor did I ever expect, to hear a ref justify a personal foul penalty as "pulling of the hair." I know we've all thought about it when we see guys like Stephen Jackson or Polamalu. But this was just sad.

    Seymour is a perfect fit for this team.....

    Clady owned him today.

    Supporting McD since 2009.

    Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

    Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Greeley,CO
    Posts
    7,062
    Seymour is a punk .

    Only Thirteen year old girls pull hair.


    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    10,335
    Quote Originally Posted by RodSmithRules View Post
    Seymour is such a girl.

    I have never heard, nor did I ever expect, to hear a ref justify a personal foul penalty as "pulling of the hair." I know we've all thought about it when we see guys like Stephen Jackson or Polamalu. But this was just sad.

    Seymour is a perfect fit for this team.....

    Clady owned him today.
    You're actually allowed to tackle a ballcarrier by his hair (Giants did it to Barber last week).

    You can't pull a guy's hair who doesn;t have the ball though. CHEAP. Seymour is a dirty player. NO worries.

    Felt good to shove it down OAK's throat. Run right up there gut. I love how we acted like we were running clock out, then do a playaction to Marshall.

    Imagine what would have been....

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    I have to give Mike Shanahan Props for Drafting Ryan Clady!!! He hit a home run on Clady

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    You're actually allowed to tackle a ballcarrier by his hair (Giants did it to Barber last week).

    You can't pull a guy's hair who doesn;t have the ball though. CHEAP. Seymour is a dirty player. NO worries.

    Felt good to shove it down OAK's throat. Run right up there gut. I love how we acted like we were running clock out, then do a playaction to Marshall.

    Imagine what would have been....
    That's what I thought. I'm not exactly clear on that rule, but I'd imagine with all of the guys who have dangling dreds, it would come up.

    Still, it doesn't surprise me he would do something like this. The Pats aren't exactly Boy Scouts themselves....

    Supporting McD since 2009.

    Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

    Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by *Atwater* View Post

    Only Thirteen year old girls pull hair.

    ...and Seymour.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    1,732

    Thank you Mr. Seymour

    Hey - he pulled his hair. So what! It just shows how frustrated he was because he was held in check all day. Its amazing how quickly Seymour assimilated into that culture, it only took 3 games.

    I say "thank you" to RS because that type of cheap play is what elevates this to a true rivalry. I dont like it, but its not the kind of cheap play that gets a player hurt, so I embrace it (for the record, I am not ok with cheap shots that are dangerous and likely to cause injury.) I say "thank you" because this new brood of Broncos have officially become "Raider Haters!". And. . . I LOVE IT! It will keep us sharp for when they come to our house.

    Good game, good rivalry. . . Welcome back Raiders fans. . .
    Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by RodSmithRules View Post
    That's what I thought. I'm not exactly clear on that rule, but I'd imagine with all of the guys who have dangling dreds, it would come up.

    Still, it doesn't surprise me he would do something like this. The Pats aren't exactly Boy Scouts themselves....
    Long hair is considered part of the uniform. But you can't just yank someone down by the hair when they arent the ball carrier.
    Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gurnee, IL
    Posts
    8,423
    seymour has always been a dirty player

    never have respected him
    -------

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,988
    Clady powned Seymour today...

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa
    Posts
    15,055
    It was so funny. Clady was in his head for sure. Seymour is now a raider, committing his first stupid penalty for the faiders with hair pulling of all things, man I love Clady lol.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    2,793
    Seymour is just angry he has to be in Oakland, he'd much rather still be a Patriot. So he took some of his anger out on Clady, in a bad way.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,415
    Clady and Co. completely frustrated the Faiders. They had to be thinking they were going to certainly get to Orton right? Nolp

    I too wish we still had that Cladicon. It was large
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    181
    i thought it was warren that pulled cladys hair....

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    10,153
    I predicated it right. Clady owned Seymour today. He fits right in there with Oakland dirty players expect for a few.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •