Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 3 2009 Broncos vs Raiders

Well here we are going into week 3 sitting 2 - 0. Not bad. The team is coming together, not looking pretty or smooth by any means, but it is a work in progress.

Broncos have won 6 of the last 8 vs the Raiders.

Oakland is 1-1, but could have easily been 2-0 if they did not give up a last minute score against the Dolts. So we can't think it will be a cake walk.

Shanny had something to prove, McDaniels is just trying to win games.
    Broncos seem to usually start the season strong the first three weeks in (34-10) last 14 season and this season so far. It is after that they run into issues.

Last 14 years Broncos were 11-3 in their 3rd game of a season. I am gearing myself up for anything in these games.

Win - lose - draw we ask all members follow the COC. Do not curse, try to go around the filters, attack other posters.

MOST OF ALL DO NOT ASK OR POST LINKS FOR GAME STREAMS
    WE DO NOT ALLOW THIS AND YOU CAN BE INFRACTED. WE HAVE MADE NUMEROUS POSTS AND WARNINGS UP TO THIS POINT.

Let's hope for a good game, no injuries and that we end up 3-0
    Go Broncos!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

..GO BRONCOS!!..

Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 09-26-2009 at 08:51 PM.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

This will be a hard fought game IMO. Our offense has struggled except for those late 4th-quarter touchdowns, one against San Diego in The Black Hole & one at the cesspool known as Camarohead Stadium.

Russell needs to be accurate and our receivers need to hold onto the ball once they get their hands on it.

Hopefully Richard Seymour will be alright, no doubt that Greg Ellis will show up.

No other team in the NFL do I hate quite so much as I do the Raiders, although in the last couple of years the Chargers fans have made me hate their team more and more.

Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Happy Game day Boys and Girls!!!

Hey BL!

Getting ready to call it a night, but looking towards tomorrow's game. It is not a game where I want the Faiders to break out of their several year doldrum.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Hey BL!

Getting ready to call it a night, but looking towards tomorrow's game. It is not a game where I want the Faiders to break out of their several year doldrum.
    Yea me2 in a few!! I think this one is going to be a good one!! hopefully our D keeps up the good work!!!

I have a feeling this is going to be a tough, hard fought game, but I also think our D holds the Chokeland running game in check, and we will get a pick six off JaFatty for sho!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    I have a feeling this is going to be a tough, hard fought game, but I also think our D holds the Chokeland running game in check, and we will get a pick six off JaFatty for sho!!
    I guess the worse thing that could happen is Russel could get the ball all sticky from twinkey filling, and then his wr's wont even have to catch the ball!! He can just throw it at them and it will stick to them like Velcro!!

Woot! Raider week!!

It's now officially game day here in the MTZ. Only fourteen more hours to go.
    That's what she said.

OK sometimes im a little slow but!!!! lol

71 Russ Hochstein, Offensive Lineman

Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 305 lbs.

College: Nebraska
    Born: in
    Acquired: Trade (New England Patriots), 2009
    Pro Year: 9th
    Year with Broncos: 1st
    NFL Games Played/Started: 94/21
    Postseason: 14/5

This guy was playing fullback on Hillis's touchdown run LOL!! I just had to watch that a dozen times to really appreciate that!!