Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I think Josh is really not doing a good job of utilizing all our weapons and mixing it up effectively......he's got a lot of work to do with his planning and offensive usage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    No, he travelled to Seattle to congratulate Cutler for another interception.
    hahahahaa...for real...ppl love to complain, even tho we're up 10 zip

Quote Originally Posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
    I think Josh is really not doing a good job of utilizing all our weapons and mixing it up effectively......he's got a lot of work to do with his planning and offensive usage!!!
    Yea, go teach him how to run an offense...
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

They are both Good WR's i think the only thing Jackson is a bit better than Royal at is Returning kicks i still love Royal tho his attitude everything about him =]
    Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Yea, go teach him how to run an offense...
    Trust me if I could talk to him I surely would teach him.....because it does not take a genius to do it....trust me!

Jackson is a bit faster and the more dangerous return man. As receivers they're roughly equal, though I give DeSean the slight edge there as well. I wanted Jackson at the time of the draft and my mind hasn't changed.

whos complaining? I'm just curiuos if he was playing because I heard something about him being injured.
    [IMG]http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08185/eddieroyal609.jpg[/IMG]
    ROYAL 09!

Where are the pitches?

Someone please agree with me that throwing a pitch to Knowshon at the goal line would make you so much more comfortable than watching Lamont Jordan try to run up the gut.

We have Buckhalter and Knowshon who are both great in space. I would like to see a few more pitches mixed into the gameplan.

I don't agree. I think if you have more room to work with then yes. But when you are down to the 1 or 2 then the LoS is too crowded and you risk losing yards on a pitch. Now if we are at the 4-5 then I would love to see a pitch.
    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Broncos look very crisp

and against a suppedly very good defense. Moreno is showing a great leg drive, Bucky has great vision, Gaffney is working the slot masterfully. I hope Royal can get himself into the game. He is to good not get more touches. Bmarsh started off great but Oak has adjusted to him it seems.

Does anyone think Oakland will come close to scoring a td? all they can do is run the ball. The matchups on the outside are totally in Denver's favor. Double up the TE and Oakland wont sniff the endzone.

GO BRONCOS!:
    Last edited by BroncoRy; 09-27-2009 at 02:16 PM.

I agree we need a pitch.

If they are going to put 10 guys between the tackles with 1 saftey in the middle behind them all then a pitch would work wonders.

Would not work with Hillis or Jordan

Ideally would be Moreno but I think Bucky could pull it off too
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Talking

Yea those boys did look go 1st half props to McD getting B-Marsh into the game early:orton:

Yea, that handoff to Jordan on 4th when we have Buck and Knowshon was pretty stupid.....

I disagree. Props to the defense but the offense is leaving a lot of points on the field.

I think the Faiders might threaten the red zone but will only get one or two more field goal(s). I don't see them scoring a TD unless our D lets up or they get a fluke play.

I'm very impressed with our play so far and if our 2nd half is similar to our performances in the 2nd half the first two games, we have this game locked up. I hope we can get in the end zone a couple times though, our red zone offense makes me a little nervous...that was one of thorns last year.

GO BRONCOS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]