Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    Good, another group of fans that will be near tears screaming, "how gawd, did we lose to Denver and Kyle MF Orton!!!!"

Good times
    I read one of their posters...thought he might've been level headed, then he goes off and predicts Barber gets 160+ yds rushing on us

Let them be overconfident and predict us getting killed. 2 of the games so far has been like that.

Our run D is acceptable. Its a lot better than last year's that's for sure. I expect us to blitz Dawkins on early downs to help in run support. The key would be getting up on the scoreboard early and making romo pass against us. That's how you take the run factor away. Come out and get a quick two score lead.
    :go:

You know teams put in a new gameplan every week right?

Quote Originally Posted by nathan16 View Post
    I read one of their posters...thought he might've been level headed, then he goes off and predicts Barber gets 160+ yds rushing on us

Let them be overconfident and predict us getting killed. 2 of the games so far has been like that.
    Yup I agree. Show us no respect. We will earn it. Silencing critics and fans one week at a time. Dallas would be next on the list. Should be a very good game this Sunday though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    The wildcat... Any team that runs it is desperate and not to be feared.

Good teams don't need to run it. Bad teams can't run it - not effectively anyway.

It's an accident waiting to happen and it requires players, formations, and practice time that could be used on other things.

Any team that runs the wildcat in the NFL is telling me they're on the downward trend.
    I'll agree for the most part, but Miami has been running it very effectively. It's very surprising they're 0-3 because they haven't played poorly. They gained something like 200 yards out of the wild cat on the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronheeb View Post
    You know teams put in a new gameplan every week right?
    Yeah and if I was Wade I don't think I go and tell Romo to air it out against this defense. He has a tendency if he gets hit early and often to rush his throws and make bad decisions. With our veteran secondary I doubt the cowboys would want to air it out. Heck that's just me but if the injury bug proves true and Barber as well as Jones is out Romo may just have to win this one in the air. I think that plays to our advantage cause essentially it makes Dallas a one dimentional team. Not saying that Choice can't handle the load.

you know they will be coming after kyle orton fast and furious...

i don't think it's a matter of romo airing it out, i think it's on orton's shoulders

this will be his first real test against a solid D that will be coming for his head... he needs to make quick reads and good throws into small windows...

can he do it??

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07 View Post

i don't think it's a matter of romo airing it out, i think it's on orton's shoulders

this will be his first real test against a solid D that will be coming for his head... he needs to make quick reads and good throws into small windows...

can he do it??
    Funny, I heard almost that exact same thing last week.

can he do it??
    I think Orton has a big game. Lets just say that last time Josh game planned for Oak in 2008, they ran all over them...just like we did.

Last time Josh game planned for Dallas in 2007, Brady tossed 31/46 388 5 TDs...now I do not think Orton is Brady, but I do think Josh is Josh and he knows how to game plan Dallas and the defensive scheme they run (and it has not changed since 2007).

Look for Orton to go 25/41 290 2 Tds against Dallas (add in 4 FGs for Prater). 33-20 Denver wins.
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Funny, I heard almost that exact same thing last week.
    Funny, beating the raiders is now equal to beating the cowboys

can he do it??
    Solid D?

You mean the solid D ranked 27th the NFL in pass coverage?

Okay

Funny, beating the raiders is now equal to beating the cowboys
    To be fair, everyone was thinking Oakland would have a solid defense. We do have the talent to be productive against a good defense.

Quote Originally Posted by hisfrogness View Post
    To be fair, everyone was thinking Oakland would have a solid defense. We do have the talent to be productive against a good defense.
    Yeah, I heard everybody talking about how much better Oakland was and that it was going to be a tough game, that didn't turn out to be true.

Dallas D is ranked 26th in the NFL, OAK is 23rd, CLE is 30th, Cinci is 16th, so they're actually the second worst defense we've faced all year.

woah woah woah...why is EVERYONE predicting such a high score???????

lol ummm we have the #1 Defense, and I don't see too much changing too soon...

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    woah woah woah...why is EVERYONE predicting such a high score???????

lol ummm we have the #1 Defense, and I don't see too much changing too soon...
    I have Dallas scoring a garbage TD
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman