Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 188
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    Good, another group of fans that will be near tears screaming, "how gawd, did we lose to Denver and Kyle MF Orton!!!!"

    Good times
    I read one of their posters...thought he might've been level headed, then he goes off and predicts Barber gets 160+ yds rushing on us

    Let them be overconfident and predict us getting killed. 2 of the games so far has been like that.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles LA
    Posts
    3,715
    Our run D is acceptable. Its a lot better than last year's that's for sure. I expect us to blitz Dawkins on early downs to help in run support. The key would be getting up on the scoreboard early and making romo pass against us. That's how you take the run factor away. Come out and get a quick two score lead.
    :go:

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Aurora, CO
    Posts
    375
    You know teams put in a new gameplan every week right?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles LA
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan16 View Post
    I read one of their posters...thought he might've been level headed, then he goes off and predicts Barber gets 160+ yds rushing on us

    Let them be overconfident and predict us getting killed. 2 of the games so far has been like that.
    Yup I agree. Show us no respect. We will earn it. Silencing critics and fans one week at a time. Dallas would be next on the list. Should be a very good game this Sunday though.
    :go:

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    The wildcat... Any team that runs it is desperate and not to be feared.

    Good teams don't need to run it. Bad teams can't run it - not effectively anyway.

    It's an accident waiting to happen and it requires players, formations, and practice time that could be used on other things.

    Any team that runs the wildcat in the NFL is telling me they're on the downward trend.
    I'll agree for the most part, but Miami has been running it very effectively. It's very surprising they're 0-3 because they haven't played poorly. They gained something like 200 yards out of the wild cat on the Colts.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles LA
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronheeb View Post
    You know teams put in a new gameplan every week right?
    Yeah and if I was Wade I don't think I go and tell Romo to air it out against this defense. He has a tendency if he gets hit early and often to rush his throws and make bad decisions. With our veteran secondary I doubt the cowboys would want to air it out. Heck that's just me but if the injury bug proves true and Barber as well as Jones is out Romo may just have to win this one in the air. I think that plays to our advantage cause essentially it makes Dallas a one dimentional team. Not saying that Choice can't handle the load.
    :go:

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    247
    you know they will be coming after kyle orton fast and furious...

    i don't think it's a matter of romo airing it out, i think it's on orton's shoulders

    this will be his first real test against a solid D that will be coming for his head... he needs to make quick reads and good throws into small windows...

    can he do it??

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Denver.
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07 View Post
    you know they will be coming after kyle orton fast and furious...

    i don't think it's a matter of romo airing it out, i think it's on orton's shoulders

    this will be his first real test against a solid D that will be coming for his head... he needs to make quick reads and good throws into small windows...

    can he do it??
    Funny, I heard almost that exact same thing last week.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,151
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07 View Post
    you know they will be coming after kyle orton fast and furious...

    i don't think it's a matter of romo airing it out, i think it's on orton's shoulders

    this will be his first real test against a solid D that will be coming for his head... he needs to make quick reads and good throws into small windows...

    can he do it??
    I think Orton has a big game. Lets just say that last time Josh game planned for Oak in 2008, they ran all over them...just like we did.

    Last time Josh game planned for Dallas in 2007, Brady tossed 31/46 388 5 TDs...now I do not think Orton is Brady, but I do think Josh is Josh and he knows how to game plan Dallas and the defensive scheme they run (and it has not changed since 2007).

    Look for Orton to go 25/41 290 2 Tds against Dallas (add in 4 FGs for Prater). 33-20 Denver wins.
    My 2011 starting defense

    R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Funny, I heard almost that exact same thing last week.
    Funny, beating the raiders is now equal to beating the cowboys

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    24,672
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07 View Post
    you know they will be coming after kyle orton fast and furious...

    i don't think it's a matter of romo airing it out, i think it's on orton's shoulders

    this will be his first real test against a solid D that will be coming for his head... he needs to make quick reads and good throws into small windows...

    can he do it??
    Solid D?

    You mean the solid D ranked 27th the NFL in pass coverage?

    Okay

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07 View Post
    Funny, beating the raiders is now equal to beating the cowboys
    To be fair, everyone was thinking Oakland would have a solid defense. We do have the talent to be productive against a good defense.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,210
    Quote Originally Posted by hisfrogness View Post
    To be fair, everyone was thinking Oakland would have a solid defense. We do have the talent to be productive against a good defense.
    Yeah, I heard everybody talking about how much better Oakland was and that it was going to be a tough game, that didn't turn out to be true.

    Dallas D is ranked 26th in the NFL, OAK is 23rd, CLE is 30th, Cinci is 16th, so they're actually the second worst defense we've faced all year.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,002
    woah woah woah...why is EVERYONE predicting such a high score???????

    lol ummm we have the #1 Defense, and I don't see too much changing too soon...

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,151
    Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    woah woah woah...why is EVERYONE predicting such a high score???????

    lol ummm we have the #1 Defense, and I don't see too much changing too soon...
    I have Dallas scoring a garbage TD
    My 2011 starting defense

    R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •