Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    Yup, great news
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    I hope he is the Forsberg of old.
    I have no doubt the hands of old will be there. Its his feet i'm worried about.

On his last comeback, with a messed up foot and two pulled groin muscles, he still produced more than 1 point-per game.

If he can just match that level of productivity for us in the remaining games, it will help us tremendously. But now he is saying that his foot is much better than that previous attempt, so that can only mean good things.
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by broncsfan21 View Post
    I have no doubt the hands of old will be there. Its his feet i'm worried about.

On his last comeback, with a messed up foot and two pulled groin muscles, he still produced more than 1 point-per game.

If he can just match that level of productivity for us in the remaining games, it will help us tremendously. But now he is saying that his foot is much better than that previous attempt, so that can only mean good things.
    I'm expecting 30 goals and 30 assists!

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Go KINGS!!!!!
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

I hope this whole dog and pony show with Forsberg is going to help the TEAM be better, not just help bring seats.

IMO, I'd rather the Avs go after a big name defensive defenseman to trade for before the deadline than sign more offensive power.

Having said that, Peter Forsberg is my favorite athlete to ever play any sport and to see him put an Avs jersey on this coming week and play a real, meaningful game again for this franchise will be awesome. I've been watching Forsberg highlights on youtube.com off and on for the whole day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    I'm expecting 30 goals and 30 assists!

how could you be so negative about Forsberg? We know he's scoring 60. You call yourself an Avalanche fan that knows a lot about hockey? We all know Forsberg is gonna score 60. Get off this board while you can!

Just playin bro

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I hope this whole dog and pony show with Forsberg is going to help the TEAM be better, not just help bring seats.

IMO, I'd rather the Avs go after a big name defensive defenseman to trade for before the deadline than sign more offensive power.

Having said that, Peter Forsberg is my favorite athlete to ever play any sport and to see him put an Avs jersey on this coming week and play a real, meaningful game again for this franchise will be awesome. I've been watching Forsberg highlights on youtube.com off and on for the whole day.
    I'd be fine with getting a d-man, we need someone to replace hunwick/cumiskey/wilson

Although, i do think we do need help on offense, not so much on quality goal scorers, but as a facilitator, which Foppa can do. We just need someone the young guys will rally around.

If we could somehow get Braydon Coburn/ Eric Brewer/ Sheldon Souray, just some stout blueliner we might be able to make a serious run.

I just wish we kept Hannan and Clark.
    Last edited by broncsfan21; 02-06-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Welcome back Foppa!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I don't really know what to expect from Forsberg, but I'm still excited. Welcome back #21!!! (again)

It's not too late to make a playoff run.
    "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by DiversityA View Post
    I don't really know what to expect from Forsberg, but I'm still excited. Welcome back #21!!! (again)

It's not too late to make a playoff run.
    Honestly, at this point in the season it will just be nice to have a veteran presence out there, a guy who has been there and done that for our younger guys to learn from.

Honestly, at this point in the season it will just be nice to have a veteran presence out there, a guy who has been there and done that for our younger guys to learn from.
    Yeah, I agree. I would hope that will help, and having a guy who can make some plays and set up some shots for us would help a lot, even if he doesn't score much.

I'm hoping it's Forsberg-Duchene-Hejduk on a line. Hejduk's obviously played with him before, and it would be great for Duchene I'm sure. I can't imagine how excited he is.
    Last edited by DiversityA; 02-07-2011 at 05:25 PM.
    "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by DiversityA View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I would hope that will help, and having a guy who can make some plays and set up some shots for us would help a lot, even if he doesn't score much.

I'm hoping it's Forsberg-Duchene-Hejduk on a line. Hejduk's obviously played with him before, and it would be great for Duchene I'm sure. I can't imagine how excited he is.
    That line has great potential. Hopefully he can get his immigration issues resolved fast so we can see it in action!

I'd be fine with getting a d-man, we need someone to replace hunwick/cumiskey/wilson

Although, i do think we do need help on offense, not so much on quality goal scorers, but as a facilitator, which Foppa can do. We just need someone the young guys will rally around.

If we could somehow get Braydon Coburn/ Eric Brewer/ Sheldon Souray, just some stout blueliner we might be able to make a serious run.

I just wish we kept Hannan and Clark.
    Hunwick is terrible. We should have kept Cohen.

I don't want Souray. He's getting up there. I'd be happy with Brewer or Coburn. I wish we would've kept Hannan too, but I'm happy we got Fleischmann. Before he got diagnosed, he was tearing it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Forsberg is heading back to Sweeden. He has to clear up some immageration issiues.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Hunwick is terrible. We should have kept Cohen.

I don't want Souray. He's getting up there. I'd be happy with Brewer or Coburn. I wish we would've kept Hannan too, but I'm happy we got Fleischmann. Before he got diagnosed, he was tearing it up.
    I'd only want Souray for just this season, not a long-term thing. Ideally it would be a younger guy like Brewer or Coburn.

Hunwick is the worst d-man i've seen on the avs for awhile. He is a worse version of Shattenkirk and Liles, and typically you don't see teams with more than one of this style of defenseman, yet we have 4 if you add cumiskey into the mix.

Trading Cohen was a mistake, the dude played angry, and honestly produced way more than Hunwick, despite being a rookie. He was bigger too.

The Hannan-Fleishman trade was fine by me, but i still miss the guy.

We only have two shut-down, stay at home guys in Foote and O'Byrne. Clearly that is not enough.