Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowshon

Knowshon

Not only is Moreno leading all rookie RB's in yards with 249 (keep in mind he only carried the ball 8 times in week 1). McCoy is the closest behind him and is still 101 yards away from tying Moreno. BUT Knowshon is 1 of only 8 rookies including all rookie WR's/RB's/TE's to catch a receiving TD so far! Keep it up!

I am very excited to see him in an extended role with the absence of Buck this week. He needs to make the most of his first ever start/featured role as a RB in the NFL!
    http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/xgcadam/JakesSig1.png

Moreno is a franchise back for sure i loved that we drafted him he was perfect at #12 cuz all the d lineman we wanted were off the board, but it worked out great for us, Knowshon always always fights for the EXTRA if its yardage or blocking Marshalls 51 yard TD Knowshon picked the blitz up like a seasoned vet he is a stud already and will be for a very very long time he is a 3 down back Church!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][B][COLOR="Navy"]Go Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!![/COLOR][/B]

Yeah still not convinced..... I just see im as an injury waiting to happen. I hope that I am wrong. It will be nice to see him get 20-30 carries in a game. I hope that I get a chance to eat crow on this one. But I just see him limping off the field in the second quarter
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

He made some very veteran looking plays, the TD catch was remarkable and so was his drop block on Brooking during the Marshall catch.

I can't wait to see more from this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    I just see im as an injury waiting to happen.
    Isn't that true of any back?

Yeah still not convinced..... I just see im as an injury waiting to happen. I hope that I am wrong. It will be nice to see him get 20-30 carries in a game. I hope that I get a chance to eat crow on this one. But I just see him limping off the field in the second quarter
    says the guy who has an injured alphonso smith in his signature

So a guy who didn't really get injured in college and had a minor injury which he recovered from is now "an injury waiting to happen"? Brilliant logic there.

I said it at the beginning of the season (I don't know if I said it on here or not), but I think he's got a pretty good shot at winning OROY. Hopefully he keeps playing well!
    :orton:

Quote Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
    haha so true.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post

fair enough, but that is cause I an to lazy to change it.....But no-show is a RB and when injuries start they never stop. ButI am hard on him cause I think that it is foolish to spend that high of a pick on nothing more than a part time player. No-show will never be a bell cow back I just dont think that he has it in him. Again back to the injuries, I think that he is always going to be nicked

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs453 View Post
    So a guy who didn't really get injured in college and had a minor injury which he recovered from is now "an injury waiting to happen"? Brilliant logic there.

I said it at the beginning of the season (I don't know if I said it on here or not), but I think he's got a pretty good shot at winning OROY. Hopefully he keeps playing well!
    Good point... But he is an SEC player. All flash and dash and not a lot of subsatance. SEC players are great in college but usually tank as professionals (at least in the last 6 or 7 years)

fair enough, but that is cause I an to lazy to change it.....But no-show is a RB and when injuries start they never stop. ButI am hard on him cause I think that it is foolish to spend that high of a pick on nothing more than a part time player. No-show will never be a bell cow back I just dont think that he has it in him. Again back to the injuries, I think that he is always going to be nicked
    Why must people always have the need to hate on something that's doing good? Knowshon is leading all rookies in rushing and has one of the best work ethics of any player in the NFL today. Do you realize that almost every team in the NFL uses a 2 back set? Knowshon could be a 3 down back, but he doesn't need to be. He can split carries with another back, stay healthy, and still put up numbers. Look at the RB's taken in the first round of the last 5 drafts. The only one that you could say "he's the man, no need for a 2 back set" is Adrian Peterson. And he's considered the best RB in the NFL. Take off your negativity glasses and look at the real picture.

Yeah i'm on this bandwagon.
    I really like Cheese.

i didn't know people had such animosity toward 1st round RB talent. i had to do a double take when a fan at the stadium actually referred to him as "Kno-sho."

Piss and cry when we trade away a 1st round QB, and then piss and cry when we draft a 1st round RB. Too stuck in the past, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Project KSL View Post
    Why must people always have the need to hate on something that's doing good? Knowshon is leading all rookies in rushing and has one of the best work ethics of any player in the NFL today. Do you realize that almost every team in the NFL uses a 2 back set? Knowshon could be a 3 down back, but he doesn't need to be. He can split carries with another back, stay healthy, and still put up numbers. Look at the RB's taken in the first round of the last 5 drafts. The only one that you could say "he's the man, no need for a 2 back set" is Adrian Peterson. And he's considered the best RB in the NFL. Take off your negativity glasses and look at the real picture.
    The fact that you run 2 back sets is exactly the reason that you are a fool at using a high 1st round pick on a RB.... Look at the best backs in the league none of the (cept AP) are high picks. RB's are a dime a dozen, using that high of a pick is silly. Look at the top backs..... only a handfull are first round picks

Best work ethics??? you learned this over 17 training camp days, and for regular season weeks.... Come on he is nothing more than a rookie who had one good game.

Good point... But he is an SEC player. All flash and dash and not a lot of subsatance. SEC players are great in college but usually tank as professionals (at least in the last 6 or 7 years)
    lol your crazy as hell if you believe that just this year 8 of the first round draft choices were from the sec inculding both of ours.The best MLB I have seen in forever Patrick Willis 2 time probowl 2 time all-pro in two seasons Stafford this year Percey Harvin as well. last year Mayo, Derrik harvey and Geln Dorsey dont let Jamarcus russel fool you they aint all shrimp eating fattys.
    http://www.secsports.com/news/defaul...ArticleId=6403

NFL PLAYERS BY SCHOOL

Alabama 21
    Arkansas 12
    Auburn 32
    Florida 31
    Georgia 35
    Kentucky 6
    LSU 33
    Ole Miss 17
    Miss. State 17
    South Carolina 19
    Tennessee 36
    Vanderbilt 5
    http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/...091407aaq.html SEC leads other conferences in NFL starters

dont say ignorant things people might quote you
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.