Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Were GOOD at the WR position right now...
    "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

No no no no no no no no

We don't need that jackass influencing BMarsh.

I don't understand why in the world the Rams would trade him. He's like the only guy on the team worth keeping and he still has many good years left in him. I would hold onto him, take my top 3 pick this year and see what happens in the draft. Trade Bulger or anyone else on the team, just not Jackson. Jackson is a player you can build your team around. I would stockpile picks around him and build my team around him. But hey, thats just me.

No way jose.

We don't need Terrell Owens for so many different reasons.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Signature by Peerless.

We have a good role model in Rod Smith going on and to ruin it by getting TO would be disastrous...

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfalicious View Post
    I don't know, I could really see the Eagles go for Stephen Jackson. If the price were right, I know the eagles would love to have that big back going forward. For years now, they have lacked that big back to get the punishing yards. Andy Reid loves to split Westbrook out, and I think he would love to get his hands on Stephen Jackson. They would know that if they got a guy like Stephen Jackson, they could run right at the Giants front line all day.

It was a thought, but they just drafted Lesean Mccoy. Who was on my top 4 list for the broncos to get if we didnt draft Moreno.

Mccoy is fast, and runs tough. No he is not a big speed beast like Steven but few in the league are. I think the eagles stand pat with westy and mccoy.

Who knows though.

As long as he doesnt end up with you guys i dont care where he goes.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Id like to see him on the texans or saints or packers.

Teams that could trade for him.
    browns
    bolts
    lions
    chefs
    packers
    seahawks
    texans
    Browns are in the same situation as the Rams. A long way off from success. Likewise, they're looking to trade (Quinn) for the future.
    Chargers are a possibility, with Sproles on a one year deal and Tomlinson on the decline I could see it.
    Lions have Kevin Smith, and I get the feeling the HC prefers defense, and draft picks for the future more.
    Chiefs are like the Rams and Browns. Johnson probably still has some left in the tank, it's their line that's bad.
    Packers do have Grant, and their GM has always been real quiet in FA and in the trade market, and all about the draft.
    Seahawks are a maybe, until you realize the Rams don't want to deal to anybody in their own division.
    Texans need some help FAST, if they had Jackson from the start of the season they'd be 4-1! Do they do it having Slaton already?

Bite you tongue

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Our offense never goes deep anymore so why do we need a deep threat? We are doing fine, if it isn't broke don't fix it.:orton:

No no no and no! Give me the ball, no give me the ball, wait, no, give me the ball!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Nope !

:go:
    "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

horrible idea. The least of the reasons being that we have plenty of WRs.
    Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

This is a terrible, terrible, idea. Do you REALLY think McD would want to go out and get a player like T.O. for his team? The guy is nicknamed "Team Obliterator" for a reason. Why would the front office take a chance on messing up a good thing? So many other reasons, too. Think with your head here, man.
    :orton:

F*** yea bring in TO. We need more criticism. someone just needs to shut him up. We just need to get Rod to hit him with these rings

The guy was pretty good at one point. and if we can get him for like a 4th round pick or something I say do it.

Imagine that spread with four wide. Marshall, Royal, TO, Gaff.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWonder View Post
    F*** yea bring in TO. We need more criticism. someone just needs to shut him up. We just need to get Rod to hit him with these rings

The guy was pretty good at one point. and if we can get him for like a 4th round pick or something I say do it.

Imagine that spread with four wide. Marshall, Royal, TO, Gaff.
    Just imagine the *itching TO would do because he would be the 3rd or 4th WR. Bad idea, very bad.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat