Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    www.SuperMcSmashieLand.com
    Posts
    10,476

    Getting Tattooed Tomorrow!!!

    Well, for the first time in a while, Im going in tomorrow to start on a new tattoo.

    In honor of my favorite holiday, Halloween, Im getting the bad boy of spooky stories tattooed on me.

    Tomorrow, McS will be sporting the Headless Horseman on his right side ribs!

    Im very excited and cant wait!



    I adopt andrewmlb.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    That will look wicked sweet! Pics when you're done!!!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,226
    Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    Well, for the first time in a while, Im going in tomorrow to start on a new tattoo.

    In honor of my favorite holiday, Halloween, Im getting the bad boy of spooky stories tattooed on me.

    Tomorrow, McS will be sporting the Headless Horseman on his right side ribs!

    Im very excited and cant wait!

    Man that will make a great tattoo ...Under the armpit ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Space Hunter Nebula M
    Posts
    11
    You should do Christina Ricci on the other set of ribs.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    1,395
    Speaking as someone who has a tattoo on my ribs, below my armpit good luck.

    Mine was supposed to be 2 sittings. One for the outline, and then later for the fill in, but it hurt so freaking bad that I paid the guy 200.00 extra dollars just to get it all done in one sitting, because I knew I would never come back to finish it.

    Easily the worst pain I've ever felt was on the ribs. It was 9 hours in one sitting.

    It was totally worth it, but trust me. If you can get it all done in one shot do it.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Space Hunter Nebula M
    Posts
    11
    The wrist and elbow hurt bad too. I vomited

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAnikai View Post
    The wrist and elbow hurt bad too. I vomited
    Wrists do suck, I have sleeves, and the bone on the bottom side of the wrist is a freaking nightmare to get tattooed.

    Still, nothing is worse than the armpit, and rib area.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    21,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
    Wrists do suck, I have sleeves, and the bone on the bottom side of the wrist is a freaking nightmare to get tattooed.

    Still, nothing is worse than the armpit, and rib area.
    My wife said the Ladybugs on the tops of her feet were the worst for her.

    I only have one, on my upper arm, and it kinda felt good.

    Hooray, beer!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    1,395
    Near the spine sucks too. When it's being done, not only does it hurt, but you can feel the electricity in your fingertips, and toes.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,959
    youll regret it...

    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

    <a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10,406


    And for a moment, I thought you were gonna go with the "MOM" tat on your right arm, and a sail boat with an anchor on the left arm.





    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by anton... View Post
    youll regret it...

    Why? I've had mine for years, and never once second guessed any of them. I am happy with every single one of my tattoos.

    Granted, that's just me. All of mine hold special meaning to me, they were my own designs. I would do it all over again without question.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    4,438
    The pain depends on the person. I've got lots of tattoos, didnt hurt that bad.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze View Post
    The pain depends on the person. I've got lots of tattoos, didnt hurt that bad.
    You are right. A lot factors into gauge of needle, location, type of work. (Outline is a different animal than filling.) It also depends on the artist, some artists have a heavy hand. I have a lot of tattoos as well, and some of mine were not terrible, but there were spots that really sucked. To say it doesn't hurt at all is a misnomer. The level, and degree of the pain has a lot of factors that go into it.

    For me it was like being tickled with a razor blade.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    4,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
    You are right. A lot factors into gauge of needle, location, type of work. (Outline is a different animal than filling.) It also depends on the artist, some artists have a heavy hand. I have a lot of tattoos as well, and some of mine were not terrible, but there were spots that really sucked. To say it doesn't hurt at all is a misnomer. The level, and degree of the pain has a lot of factors that go into it.

    For me it was like being tickled with a razor blade.
    I agree, I've had a tattooist with a heavy hand, and that did hurt a little more than normal. But I wouldnt say it was so painful that I puked or anything.

    What hurts more to you, the outline or the shading? For me it was different everytime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •