Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bronco Nation - Where do YOU live?

Hey everyone - thought it would be cool to do a thread where we all roll up where we are living and what our connection to Denver/the Broncos is while we wait for the Sunday Smackdown we are gonna put on the Ravens

I know we have the globe covered, as we even have some international fans that visit.

So where you at?

What's your connection to the Broncos?

How do you wave the Broncos flag - particularly if your in 'enemy' territory?

BREAK

I'm in St. Robert Missouri, just outside the Army's Ft. Leonard Wood.

I chose to retire from the Army here due to low cost of living and immediate employment opportunities for a new career. I was born in Kansas but moved to Colorado Springs when I was 2. I grew up in the Springs & Durango, with some other trips outside the state due to my dads job. I lived in Denver for just over a year.

This is Ram and KC territory - St. Louis is 2.5 hrs away and KC is 4.5 hours away - I spend a lot of time in both.

I have a collection of Bronco jerseys that span back 20+ years and I sport them often (though I have no idea what to do with my almost new Culter away jersey) .

On game day you'll find me rockin my hats, jerseys, jackets, etc.

My truck proudly displays the Bronco emblem.

My son plays traveling competitive soccer, so I make it a point while at his games to wear any/all of the above and am having a great time this year harrassing fans of uh....lesser teams that turnout in their gear.

Rock 'On Bronco Nation!

Utah

I'm in Spanish Fork, UT. I have big window stickers on my front screen door and I always rock my Broncos Gear. I have many many hats, and a TD jersey and a Lynch Jersey, My wife rocks the Champ Jersey. I'm am hoping to order a White Away Jersey Personalized with the number 92 and the name DOOM on it soon. Go Broncos.

I've been a Broncos fan ever since I can remember. I was born in Boulder and grew up in Longmont before moving to Las Vegas and eventually Utah.

I am so excited to watch this team play it is so awesome to know that they will come out ready to play every week.

Here is to a good showing this week against BAL and a 7-0 start!
    Last edited by UTBRCOLVR; 10-28-2009 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Add more

I live in Roskilde - the old Viking capital in Denmark. My affiliation with the Broncos started back in 1988-1989 when I lived in Lakewood, Colorado.

I am back ever so often and usually get to see a game at Mile High. Was there for the last game ever played at the Real Bronco Stadium - Kind of an emotional game.

Kind of miss the noice it made!

There is no real reason to show the Bronco colors here, but we have a little Bronco Bear that has to face the wall when the team is not playing well.
    Last edited by BroncoFanDK; 10-28-2009 at 06:50 AM.

I'm in Mesa, AZ. I always have my Bronco flag hanging from our house, and our truck has Bronco license plates and decals. More often than not, when we go out I am sporting a Bronco jersey.

I got into the NFL and Denver when I met my wife.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

I live in Yukon Oklahoma part of the greater Oklahoma City metro area.

I was bribed as a young boy to watch broncos games and have followed them ever since. My parents owned a fabric store/sewing machine repair store and the wholesalers they bought from were from Denver. Well, when I was little the wholesalers would give me Broncos hats and mittens/gloves to wear as long as I watched the Broncos on TV. Luckily for me, I had these or it would have been years before I actually knew what the Broncos colors were as all we had was a black and white television. This was mid to late 1970s.

During youth through college I lived in South Dakota and had access to Broncos games almost every week. I have been to several games over the years used to go to at least one a year but haven't in several years now. -16 wind chill at arrowhead, the first game after 9-11 at Arizona, Oakland, Dallas twice always sported a jersey and have a few of them. My 2 year old LOVES the Broncos and sports Broncos gear :-) I know Good dad great influence.

Anyway, these days I am a bit more mellow in actions but have the same passion for the Bronocs as always.

Thats about it.
    Go Broncos from the guy in Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    I live in Roskilde - the old Viking capital in Denmark.
    Nice - I had the great pleasue of spending 10 days in Demark on a NATO exercise in 1998. Unfortunatley the trip was marred by the very unfortunate fact that I spent 11 hours inside of a 40-foot Latvian fast attack boat in 15 foot seas off the western coast.

I have never been so sick in my life. Most will never know what their own spine looks like. I puked mine up 3 times

I grew up in Western Wyoming, got interested in Football in 4th grade when we played during recess. First game I ever watched on TV was the '85 superbowl (Bears vs. Pats). After that I decided I better pick a team, so I got a map and put a pin in every city with a football team. Denver was the closest, so I became a fan.
    Lucky for me they went to the superbowl 3 of the next 4 years. That completely solidified my fanhood, even though they lost. For the next decade I was teased mercilessly for my Broncos Hat and coat . . . ."Broncos are losers, they choke in the big one. They'll never get a ring. etc. etc"

In '97 I left for England to serve for 2 years as a missionary for my church . . . and that did the trick. Broncos SB champions for the 2 years I was away, and I had to watch it after the fact from London. (You can all thank me for the rings )

NOw I live in eastern Wyoming, close enough to catch a game at Invesco about once a year. I've got 3 kids, and another on the way, who are all loyal broncos fans (because they know they'll be disowned otherwise).

I live in Albuquerque, NM and have been a Bronco fan Since 1970 (5 years old)
    Affiliation -I have many relatives in Denver and have visited countless times.
    I proudly fly my Bronco flag in front of my house and both vehicles sport a Bronco emblem.

7-0 here we come!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    John Elway on Tebow: "I think where we are as an organization, we're going to go with Tim."

Tebow 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
    In '97 I left for England to serve for 2 years as a missionary for my church . . . and that did the trick. Broncos SB champions for the 2 years I was away, and I had to watch it after the fact from London. (You can all thank me for the rings )

NOw I live in eastern Wyoming, close enough to catch a game at Invesco about once a year. I've got 3 kids, and another on the way, who are all loyal broncos fans (because they know they'll be disowned otherwise).
    Any chance you need to go back to England for any length of time?
    You can take the whole family so you don't have to miss out on the wife and kids but there seems to be a connection to us winning superbowls.

Just kidding you have a great story.

So where you at?
    Just moved to Tennessee from Colorado Springs, will be moving back to the Springs soon. I miss those mountains.

What's your connection to the Broncos?
    I was bred a fan since 1990 (my year of birth) as a baby I was always wearing my Elway jersey, five different years for halloween I was five different Bronco players.

How do you wave the Broncos flag - particularly if your in 'enemy' territory?
    I try and wear a Bronco's jersey/hat/shirt every day of my life.
    [center] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bronco fan 1990-Death[/center]

Where i'm from

I'M FROM JESSUP, MARYLAND NOT TO FAR AWAY FROM THE RAVENS STADIUM. AND SUNDAY I HOPE TO WITNESS A BRONCOS WIN IN BALTIMORE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER. WE'RE GOING TO MAKE HISTORY THIS WEEKEND.:go:

I live in Meridian, Idaho.

I started watching the Broncos in 79' or 80'. I don't remember which year it was. I think it was probably 80 because we weren't very good. They were televised locally here in SW Idaho, and always have been.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Thornton,Colorado. 15 min from invesco field. :salute!:

Another Danish Broncos fan right here..

Born and raised in the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen.

I had relatives living in the Boulder area back in the 80's and I got to visit them every once in a while. We would go to Mile High and watch the Broncos play and stuff. I remember going to the very first game, despite my young age back then.

Didn't know much about american football, didn't know anything about the team and yeah, everything was basically new to me at the time. However, the noise, the atmosphere and all the people had me in for some more. Took me a great while to get into everything, but I've been following Broncos ever since and that's not gonna change regardless of whatever may happen down the road.

I have lots of jerseys and gear hanging different places here, mostly in my "Broncos room" though. Whenever I invite someone new home, they're usually like "what's up with all that?" but whatever, I don't care. It's the best room in the house and I watch all games there.

Anyway, as in my signature, I'm a Broncos fan and I'm proud to be so. For life, with pride!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

St. Louis suburbs

I live in the St. Louis suburbs but was born and raised in Aurora. I have a Bronco decal on my car, Bronco fuzzy dice hanging from my rear view mirror, and several framed Bronco items, including a photograph of Bowlen holding the Super Bowl trophy from the victory parade that my buddies in Denver sent me. There are a lot of Bronco fans here in St. Louis-I see bumper stickers and license plate frames all the time showing their allegiance. I went to the regular season game at the Ed two years ago with my 12 year old son wearing our Bronco finest and was seated with a lot of other Bronco fans. The Rams inexplicably beat the Broncos in that game. I have to admit, I was impressed with the lack of trash talking and rudeness from the St. Louis fans. The worst thing I heard was a drunken "Broncos suck". There were a lot of Bronco jerseys and shirts at that game. I will always be a die hard Bronco fan and my son is being raised as one too.