Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Play Chris Simms

I know it probably won't happen unless and injury occurs, but I'm not willing to go a full season with Orton and be upset in the end. Simms has the arm that we need. He may struggle at first, but im sure he can adjust. He was pretty good QB in tampa bay. With Orton I better not be so optimistic so I don't be hurt in the end.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    I know it probably won't happen unless and injury occurs, but I'm not willing to go a full season with Orton and be upset in the end. Simms has the arm that we need. He may struggle at first, but im sure he can adjust. He was pretty good QB in tampa bay. With Orton I better not be so optimistic so I don't be hurt in the end.
    Are you serious play Simms. Simms has not had a real NFL game since he was a Buc before the back spasm. It was not Orton who lost that game it was the Team mainly the Special Teams.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I think that would be a terrible decision, although it's just my opinion. If Kyle had come out today and thrown five picks and fumbled the ball away twice, I might be a little bit more supportive. But truth be told, Orton played no worse than anyone else in Broncos uniform this afternoon. And in the past few games he has been very successful in our system, putting up numbers that have him in the Pro-Bowl discussion and being exceptionally careful with the ball (just what we needed after Jay "the pick machine" Cutler).

Benching him for Chris Simms when we're 6-1 and leading the division just doesn't make sense and it sends out the wrong message. In my opinion, anyway. You did say you thought Simms would struggle at first, and do you really want to risk him struggling away our division title?

Hmm...bench the guy who has help the TEAM get to 6-1?

Not the best idea.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3477/4011285333_b529dcb781.jpg

I wasn't aware that QB's who lead their team to a 6-1 records were supposed to be benched.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

That's a terrible idea.
    Brock you like a hurricane!

Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Simms sucks

Wow, I mean really?

I knew this was going to happen and it did. This is just an all around dumb idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    That's a terrible idea.
    I agree. Simms is a good back-up. He has talent equal to Orton, and I think he would do decent...other than today.

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Where EXACTLY do you want Simms to play on Special Teams? OR, maybe you want him to play on the Offensive line? OR, maybe you want him in our secondary. Those are the areas that were hurting today. So, WHERE do you propose we play him?

I don't think Simms sucks, but I do think Orton is a good quarterback, and I think the idea of benching him is pretty ludicrous.

Frankly, this is a ridiculous thread at this stage.

It's one game, Orton in my opinion is easily better than Simms.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]AFC West. Be Ready.[/B][/CENTER]

One loss and everyone is freaking out and jumping ship. We had a bad gameplan, it happens, we weren't going to be 16-0 u homers, these threads really show the true nature of some people here

Yes it would happen but it's part of a loss. Fans want to talk about the other quarterback. The one that can throw deep. I'm not talking about arm strenght, I'm talking about the mentality, the will to take the risk and make a play.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607