Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Still learning my brand new HTC One S.

Love it so far. Will be playing on it a lot more when I get the wireless key for my work. lol. (shhh... only when I'm not busy.)
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Still learning my brand new HTC One S.

Love it so far. Will be playing on it a lot more when I get the wireless key for my work. lol. (shhh... only when I'm not busy.)
    Good phone. I almost switched to it, until I found out that it has a non-removable battery and lack of a microSD card. Those are deal-breakers for me.

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Good phone. I almost switched to it, until I found out that it has a non-removable battery and lack of a microSD card. Those are deal-breakers for me.
    Yeah... they were certainly downsides for me.... But I'm just thrilled to finally have my android.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

I'm seeing people complaining that they aren't on Ice Cream Sandwich yet... Well, I'm running Jelly Bean already so... ha!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Okay, you gotta try Coin Dozer if you haven't. It's a fun little game.

The MUST HAVE app if you want me to be your pal though, is Pocket Frogs.

You raise little frogs and sell them. You can cross breed them and everything. You can send them to your friends. It really only takes about 5 minutes a day, but you can invest more time in it than that.

It's fun. You even get to do some things with your frogs (like race them, take them to the pond, solve puzzles with them) and so on that get you rewards if you want.

It really is a "fun, no stress, five minutes a day game."

Also, I need someone to trade frogs with.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post

You raise little frogs and sell them. You can cross breed them and everything. You can send them to your friends. It really only takes about 5 minutes a day, but you can invest more time in it than that.

It's fun. You even get to do some things with your frogs (like race them, take them to the pond, solve puzzles with them) and so on that get you rewards if you want.

I'm gonna check those two out, I've been looking for a couple of new games to waste time with.

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

The frog game rocks, man. It absolutely rocks!

I may have to check that out Ala... (still not sure if you're completely serious or not though)

For me, since I'm always switching between ROM's, SMS Backup & Restore is a must have app so I don't lose the conversations I was having before I switched to a new ROM...

I'm also miserable when it comes to giving people directions to get where I am, so I found an app that uses your GPS to give you an exact address of where you are when you start it up, and within the app you have the option to send a google maps link via text message so that person can use their GPS to get there It's called Where Am I?

Ringo Lite let's you set custom ringtones for each contact in your phone, one of my favorite apps by far.

Shazam, tells you the name of the song that is playing on the radio or anywhere near you.

aWARemote Pro lets me control what is playing on my computers version of Winamp Media Player... and I just found out it also has the ability to shutdown your computer too (oops)

That's about all the must have apps on my phone.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Pocket Frogs won't open. Says it can't find a network connection despite my network connection being fine. I'm very disappointed, I had high hopes for my career as a frog breeder. (lol)

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post

I have coin dozer for my Ipad, and seasons, and world tour. I am addicted.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I ordered a pizza from Dominos the other night with the Dominos app, without moving from my couch til the pizza got here.

Evernote just keeps getting better and better. Get it now, use the app and use Evernote from your browser.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    I ordered a pizza from Dominos the other night with the Dominos app, without moving from my couch til the pizza got here.
    That is CP worthy.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I've been playing Homerun Battle 3D 2. Very addicting.

I'll have to check out Pocket Frogs. Even if I feel like it's some kind of joke...
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

No joke. I'm level 15 on Pocket Frogs. I'm done on Coin Dozer, but I'm level 15 on Pocket Frogs.

There are over 29,000 frogs. It's pretty cool!