Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    How can anyone seriously think that it wasn't the qb's fault?

He threw 3 bad interceptions.....

against a team that you CAN'T give turnovers to.....

lets be real and say that Orton will NOT give Denver the win if it's on his shoulders....

and tonight was on him....just like last week
    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

-The best in the business-

I am not going to even read this post because it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is his 8th game. players get 3 years before they are called busts. I dont think he is doind to bad he aint superman, hes a ROOKIE.

Have you heard of Chris Simms? He does not have a spleen but he has an arm.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by coco View Post
    not like this....

In a must win game where the in the same week, the Chargers proved what they are made up...they put up.

We had to show what we were made up....we shut up.

If you think we can make a run like this...with 27 yds rushing....we are wrong.

Goodbye 2009, goodbye Orton.....goodbye playoffs....
    coco= fair weather fan

Quote Originally Posted by o0chad0o View Post
    Unless you weren't paying any attention during the last two games, it has become apparent they have...besides, last year was last year.

It has also become apparent the Offense can't move the ball or sustain a drive, when it's 3rd and 10. what QB in their right mind throws a screen pass for two yards...

Orton missed several passes that should have been easy throws to make, he also made a couple passes that were questionable at best, two were picked off and one damn near picked off (Polamolu/Marshall). Oh look at that...as I'm writing this Orton picked off for the third time tonight...wonderful.

Denver rushed for only twenty-seven yards...how can anyone have any success in the NFL if they can't run the ball...

If I had to guess, I'd say this loss lies on a piss poor offensive performance, yet once again...whether it's the inability of the O-Line to protect the QB...or a QB who can't/won't throw a pass for more than twenty yards...
    Next thing you're going to say is our WRs can't get open. Why are their stats sucking this year all the sudden, huh? I see a COMMON DENOMINATOR. The ENTIRE OFFENSE is suffering. Even the BEARS with their Crap O Line put up more than 3 offensive pts against the same Steelers.

OUR OFFENSE in its entirety is the problem.
    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

All i can say is LOL. He had 5 carries. Nobody could run. Buckhalter couldn't run either. Our offensive line can't run block, its pretty obvious. We need to get some big interior lineman if mcdaniels wants to abandon the zone-blocking scheme

Quote Originally Posted by boofeyblitz View Post
    Why in the hell do you think this was a MUST WIN game tonight.
    Ummmm, I don't know. Maybe because it's Monday night in our house and we're representing the AFC West as the best the division has to offer!

Been a fan from 97.I dont jump on or off the bandwagen....I have never been on the kyle bandwagen...and because the last two games teams have figured Orton out and we cant do anything on offence him being the reason for it as a fan i will call him out on it.

I do not want to put the blame on Orton because I do not know what all goes on behind the scenes but if mcd is calling crap plays because of Orton he needs to make the QB change.

Orton is going to want to be paid prob min 6 mil a year and I do not want to pay him that if he is not the QB that can win a championship for us. Call some deep plays let see if he can handle it.

Maybe changing the o-line is good enough.

Maybe the running backs suck.

maybe the running plays suck.

I do not know what is happening but if we want to be an elite team then changes need to be made.

We fired a HoF coach because we thought it was needed to win a championship.

If we need to make other changes then make it happen.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
    This guy::orton: is the problem. Why do people want to defend him so much?
    simple - rationale

as opposed to those that bash him mindlessley and incessently: blind disregard for the obvious - the failure rests with the 0-line - simple really...football 101

I've been an Orton supporter to this point, but I am waivering badly. I'll hold firm at least through the next San Diego game, but watching him be too scared to throw the ball deep even when the game tonight was obviously over just kills me.

Before the season, I didn't expect us to win either of these last two games, so I understand the losses. But, I want to see improvement from week to week. Right now, our Offense has gone into freefall. I need to see some improvement.

Also, people give Orton slack because he was facing tough defenses. How are we supposed to win in the playoffs then?

And I'm willing to bet that the running game isn't working because the defense could care less about Orton's arm. Our RB's won't find any holes when the defenders outnumber our blockers.

Am I the only one brave enough to say it?

I believe at the end of this game, when we were down 11 points, we all missed Cutler and his ability to make comebacks and win football games. I am really mad at the KYLE ORTON and MITCH BERGER WHO SUCK. Please for the love of God, start Brandstater McD.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningRodBob View Post
    All i can say is LOL. He had 5 carries. Nobody could run. Buckhalter couldn't run either. Our offensive line can't run block, its pretty obvious. We need to get some big interior lineman if mcdaniels wants to abandon the zone-blocking scheme
    We need to switch the scheme up. If the players you have for your scheme don't work, you go back to what DID work. Either that or do something different.
    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

It's not Orton guys, it's Hamilton and Weigmann.

Orton doesn't help, but he would be doing much better if Hamilton didn't get blown up every single play. Weigmann has been OK but he gets blown up a lot. Clady doesn't get blown up, Kuper doesn't get blown up, Harris didn't get blown up (Polumbus hasn't been great). You can't really put ALL the blame on orton when the two interior linemen are getting destroyed every play.