Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Needed

Feedback Needed

We just added a toolbar to the site and I wanted to see what you all thought. Let me know.

If you haven't seen it, you can get more info here -- http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=2604

Kyle
    Kyle Sonneman
    Former Director of Team Media, now just a fan

I wish it worked with Google Chrome..

You and me both... hopefully soon.
    Kyle Sonneman

I tried to install it, but got to a point where I wasn't sure what to do (yes, I'm computer-dumb). Hubby is out of town, so I need to wait.

Sounds really good. Scores, highlights and free stuff.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Sorry, the toolbar is not supported in Safari 531.9, please download the latest version of Firefox or Internet Explorer

*** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

It's decent. I thought it lagged up FF pretty good (I have one other add on installed with the Bronco toolbar). Although I haven't used it that much, all that I really get out of it are some links to BC, DenverBroncos.com and the roster. I'm sure it could be useful for game day for the live scores, but isn't it set up through NFL.com? Meaning, isn't it still going to be behind 2-3 plays?

I tried it a couple of weeks ago and I didn't like it and uninstalled it. Too many advertisements on searches and it wouldn't let me accumulate Broncos bucks for some reason.

The Broncos toolbar can't do some of the little things my other toolbar can so I just switched back.

I might try downloading it again in a month or so to see if some of the bugs are fixed.

Sig by Peerless

Quote Originally Posted by jdubv724 View Post
    I tried it a couple of weeks ago and I didn't like it and uninstalled it. Too many advertisements on searches and it wouldn't let me accumulate Broncos bucks for some reason.

The Broncos toolbar can't do some of the little things my other toolbar can so I just switched back.

I might try downloading it again in a month or so to see if some of the bugs are fixed.
    Works fine for me and I didn't notice the ads.

The only thing I didn't get is the scoring. Do I need an RSS feed? Whatever that is.

I like it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Thanks for the feedback, that is exactly what I was looking for. I am going to take this to the company who is providing it and see what we can come up with.
    Kyle Sonneman

Is this a link to some kind of a network marketing scheme Kyle?

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

maybe...
    Kyle Sonneman

If I'm being honest here this toolbar doesn't interest me all that much.

If I wanted Broncos news I'd just look in these forums seeing that the forums are a hell of a lot faster then most other ways like Broncos news text and stuff like that and if I wanted stats and scores I'd just go to NFL.com.

Please don't ban me.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    If I'm being honest here this toolbar doesn't interest me all that much.

If I wanted Broncos news I'd just look in these forums seeing that the forums are a hell of a lot faster then most other ways like Broncos news text and stuff like that and if I wanted stats and scores I'd just go to NFL.com.

Please don't ban me.
    Can a mod please step in and issue a ban?

Don't worry about it and I appreciate that as well. It is good to know what is of interest and what isn't.
    Kyle Sonneman

Simplicity is the greatest asset things of this nature could contain.

What I (personally) would like to see is a toolbar that's as thin as a search bar, yet only takes up a part of one row on the browser. In other words, maybe a quick H:home score V:visitor score, and then a simplified version of a news ticker.

Being honest here, having the menu bars hogging up more of my screen than absolutely necessary bugs me to no end. Perhaps I'm eccentric about it, but simplicity is easily the most attractive quality I look for in this stuff.
    Brock you like a hurricane!

Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Ive had it installed since the ad for it was first up on this site, and I havent used it at all besides seeing what the buttons do. I dont have any use for it considering i check all the sites anyways. Although I do really like it just because it adds bronco logos to my browser!! I use firefox for mac and the theme I have is for the Cubs!! Any possibility of making a firefox theme or any other browser theme based on bronco logos?