View Poll Results: Who gets the game ball?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Orton

2 3.28%
  • Dawkins

14 22.95%
  • Dooooom!

6 9.84%
  • Moreno

11 18.03%
  • Offensive Line

6 9.84%
  • Marshall

4 6.56%
  • The Whole Defense

17 27.87%
  • The Whole Offense

1 1.64%
Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    So what happened to the other 7 teams? They FORGOT to game plan? I mean, like you said, it's easy, so everyone else must have just forgotten about that part, right?

I adopt andrewmlb.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    WOW. Once again our offense is a joke.

We get stuffed on our first two red zone visits.

The only reason we have one touchdown is b/c the defense handed us the ball on the NY 38.

Our offense just cannot drive the ball and score TDs.
    Sure. Easy for you to post this comment after knowing the final score. The only problem is I posted this when there was about 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
    The very fact people want to bemoan about my perceived negativity, or poke fun of me for the fact we actually won the game.... In other words to comment on anything but what this thread is about- where's our offense this year- well, it just further proves my point.

If you have no comment about why we aren't scoring TDs- mainly manufacturing TD-producing scoring drives- then why bother posting?

There's a problem here regardless.... an issue that appears to be metastasizing. It might come back to haunt us in the KC or OAK game, and ultimately desroy us this year.

BUT hey.... some of you are OK with scoring ONE TD for every 8 RZ appearances, some could care less if we manage one 50+ yard TD drive in a half, or not, or how we don;t score points anymore after the HALF.
    The bolded in your first post comes across as negative.

The second bolded was what I commented on in my post. I just suggested that maybe people should wait until the game is over before they make comments like this, since, in your words, it posed a problem.

Your comment to me...I was not poking fun of you.

The third bolded....This is a discussion board. You will have people who will not always agree with you. You made a comment, in this thread, thus, it is part of this discussion. Why bother posting? Because I wanted to.

Do the Broncos need to improve on their RZ TDs? Of course, there's always room for improvement. But, in this game, I don't think the offense was a joke.

Happy? Am I allowed to post in your thread now?
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I'm pretty sure they switch up the cadences every week don't count me on that though but it would seem logical to do that.

CAPTION IT!!! Week 12 edition

"Coach McDaniels said what on national TV???"

I adopt andrewmlb.

We paid Eli how much?!?!
    He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
    But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by 32n33 View Post
    Are you kidding me troll?
    Yep. Fraguela is a troll. All 4,600+ posts

Brandon Marshall was critical of the team during and following the loss to the Chargers. I suppose he should be at DIA on the first flight out of Denver as well.

The OP has plenty of merit regardless of the outcome of the game. The fact is this team has struggled in the red zone for 3+ seasons now. Remember Michael Pittman? Do you remember why he was brought in? The fact is this has been an area of concern prior to McDaniels getting here. He is not without blame however.

This team gets away from the very thing that gets it to the red zone: running the ball.
    Last edited by jhildebrand; 11-28-2009 at 12:08 AM.

"What do you mean this isn't a scrimmage? It's only Thursday."

Quote Originally Posted by elecshoc View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble, but I'll take credit for this one. I changed by background pic from the moreno one to the new era 2009 broncos graphic that I had during the beginning of the season. Don't know why I changed when we were doing ok with it from the start.

Don't worry though, I won't change it for the rest of the season. :salute!:
    just wait a cotton picken moment......i would take a actual game changing advice over a graphic

i will give you 3--maybe 4 oh hell 5% of the credit.....
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    I don't think anyone of any reasonable intellect believes that Nolan was given a genuine and unfettered hand in guiding that team.
    I have a reasonable intellect. Hell, I have a BA and a MA after my name. I also watch football religiously. So, pray tell, why didnt Nolan have a fair shake when it comes to coaching SF? Does Singletary have a fair shake?

Incarcerated Bob is my Hero!!!!!!

John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Dpaparelli View Post
    I hoping this becomes a (coach) labeau situation like they got in pit just a great d coordinator.
    I agree. I think Labeau is the single biggest reason the Steelers remain compeditive year after year. They guy knows his job/loves his job and no ammount of money is loud enough to lure him away.

Hiring Nolan shows McDaniels knew PRECISELY what he needed to do to make the most signifficant impact on the Defense in a short ammount of time.

The longer Nolan stays here, the BETTER this Defense will get!

"So if i set the date of my vacation for for January 4th we should be good.... because any post season hopes just got crushed."

"What's this Plantar Fasciitis thing again?"
    He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
    But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

"What do you mean this isn't a scrimmage? It's only Thursday."
    Winner
    [IMG]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z27/Vulcan90/bailey2.jpg[/IMG]
    Made by BroncoManiac53

"The keys to beating the broncos are real simple.... Now we gotta execute the plans we layed out in the... whats that? oh this is the post game conference? Umm..."

Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post

"Coach McDaniels said what on national TV???"
    "Our Fans Said Jacobs would rush all over Denver's Defense, Motorrola please connect me with Houston, we have a problem!!!!"

"what do you mean there's no pumpkin pie in the locker room?....."