Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Bruton

David Bruton

David Bruton is a special teams monster...
    One of those things that gets over looked a lot of the time, but he should be recognized for his efforts. I've never seen a guy get down field so fast in my life. Your the Man Bruton!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

he had a great game, no doubt...

but it was the first game that he really stood out all season...

great game? damn right

great potential? we've seen it now

monster? hardly
    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

He soon will be

Actually Anton, David Bruton Has been so close all year to blocking a punt & making tackles(And i think he has made some tackles besides the one againts the G-Men, And also remember that he was right there when Eddie Royal had ran both Kickoff-Punt returns againts the Chargers). He tends to be around the ball alot and that was one of David Bruton's strong points from his College days and going into the '09 NFL Draft. So i'd say that David Bruton is definately producing for the team and i can't wait for him to prove to us that he is definately a "Monster" on our SP. Have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless. GO BRONCOS!!!
    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 11-28-2009 at 08:29 AM.
    HE>i

Quote Originally Posted by austin.stanclif View Post
    One of those things that gets over looked a lot of the time, but he should be recognized for his efforts. I've never seen a guy get down field so fast in my life. Your the Man Bruton!!!!
    If you are not going to make it on the field as a starter, you better become visable in other ways. Josh is all about results, and yoiu better produce somewhere.

Exceling in Special Teams for the Broncos is major attention getter at this point. That unit has been a lost leader for a while, and Bruton has a chance to become a leader in that facet of the game while waiting for his opportunity to start.

Its nice to see a guy step-up and play.
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Anton, Not sure if you have been paying attention to special team plays, but Bruton has been all over the field all year making big tackles, turning the play in, nearly blocking several punts, etc.

As far as I'm concerned, Bruton was the smartest draft pick in the 2009 draft so far.

Quote Originally Posted by anton... View Post
    he had a great game, no doubt...

but it was the first game that he really stood out all season...

great game? damn right

great potential? we've seen it now

monster? hardly

I think you should watch more Broncos games. You are oh so wrong. He HAS been a monster all year on ST. Open your eyes.

I was skeptical about this pick at first, but after watching him this season I'm really happy with it now. Bruton, and McBath could make a good safety pair in a few years.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]AFC West. Be Ready.[/B][/CENTER]

Lightbulb Both Bruton ...

... and Barrett have turned into a heck of a pair of Punt Team bullets.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post

INDEED!
    [B]Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

[url]http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725[/url][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    don't forget number 46 coming in to clean up the mess
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Agreed. Bruton is a great special teams coverage man. That's a big part of why we drafted him. His athleticism is great and allows him to make good special teams plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuAzoKvWUmM

Maybe a few similarities....

Still love the video
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

how fast is he

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    Actually Anton, David Bruton Has been so close all year to blocking a punt & making tackles(And i think he has made some tackles besides the one againts the G-Men, And also remember that he was right there when Eddie Royal had ran both Kickoff-Punt returns againts the Chargers). He tends to be around the ball alot and that was one of David Bruton's strong points from his College days and going into the '09 NFL Draft. So i'd say that David Bruton is definately producing for the team and i can't wait for him to prove to us that he is definately a "Monster" on our SP. Have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless. GO BRONCOS!!!
    i watched that video and im wondering how fast is bruton he ran royal down from behind on the kickoff return, the guy is amazing on special teams im hoping he can convert it into being a great safety

Just throwing this out there, but like a month ago I started a thread about him.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=154441

Glad ppl finally giving him so cred,because I was so ecstatic when we drafted him.

Quote Originally Posted by austin.stanclif View Post
    Totally agree he is a beast.....:salute!: